Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shumiley

Ric Flair Files Trademark on "The Man"

24 posts in this topic

On Aug. 26, Ric Flair filed for the trademark "The Man" The description for the filing reads:

"Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions, live appearances and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media, namely, television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; Providing a website in the field of sports entertainment; Fan club services; organizing and staging entertainment events with wrestling fan club members; Providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; Online journals, namely, blogs, in the fields of sports entertainment."

Will Becky be pressed as a panini over this? Will he even win?

LMFAO

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, shumiley said:

On Aug. 26, Ric Flair filed for the trademark "The Man" The description for the filing reads:

Will Becky be pressed as a panini over this? Will he even win?

Promo King.

tumblr_p4z8usAH361vrjwbvo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

The things he'll stoop to get his daughter back as the "top girl" in the Women's division.

That's why he's "The Dirtiest Player in the Game".

6 people like this

Oop, I’m surprised it wasn’t already trademarked.

I have to scream.

... a mess.

If he doesn't take his old ass to a retirement home.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I didn’t click the link and I won’t be but this man looks horrible, nnn. can charlotte lock him up 

1 person likes this

Ric brought Charlageddon into the world and now he's putting a STOP to it omg. KING! :shook:

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Empress Sam said:

Ric brought Charlageddon into the world and now he's putting a STOP to it omg. KING! :shook:

Scream! jdhfskjhkfhdkjhfd, The Queen better remind him who's really running things in the Flair house! 

Image result for charlotte flair slapping ric flair gif

2 people like this

Tbh, we all know how petty the WWE is, and they just might be petty enough to take this out on Charlotte, and not only not give her her 10th title, but make her lose in a squash match at Clash of Champions to Bayley...but would they really deface their own brand for something this petty? 🤔

7 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

He looks like he died and was brought back to life. 

This man has been known to have issues with debt and financial problems. Google "Ric Flair debt" or read this  http://grantland.com/features/the-wrestler-real-life/ . There's no beef with Becky, he just wants a bag. It's laughable tho to think he or any wrestler would win a legal case against WWE over something like this, but I respect him for trying :ajshrug:

Ric is a messy fool but he knows how to get his coins, so whatever

and Charlotte has her own separate and (tbh) more iconic legacy, let's not do her like that

cNVYgP6.gif.09bdc83308fd381dd6c0bfcd1c56

4 people like this

On 9/5/2019 at 5:36 PM, Glowstix said:

Tbh, we all know how petty the WWE is, and they just might be petty enough to take this out on Charlotte, and not only not give her her 10th title, but make her lose in a squash match at Clash of Champions to Bayley...but would they really deface their own brand for something this petty? 🤔

I don't think they'd do that to her, really. Charlotte is their golden woman this generation, she received the most hype before Becky's rise, and to be fair, she's been involved in some way with the biggest women's matches in the past 4 years. She doesn't seem like she does anything out of line, and they seemingly had plans her for to main event Mania before Becky. WWE has probably already had issues with Ric before when he had a perfect retirement send off and then jumped to TNA to wrestle. I think they may have low-key expected his reaction, but I think she should be safe. It's her father they should be angry with, not her. Vince should know better.

2 people like this

On 9/5/2019 at 5:36 PM, Glowstix said:

I know Charlotte is his daughter but they've always come across as having a strained relationship imo. If anything, she's probably pissed at him for it.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Kegan said:

I don't think they'd do that to her, really. Charlotte is their golden woman this generation, she received the most hype before Becky's rise, and to be fair, she's been involved in some way with the biggest women's matches in the past 4 years. She doesn't seem like she does anything out of line, and they seemingly had plans her for to main event Mania before Becky. WWE has probably already had issues with Ric before when he had a perfect retirement send off and then jumped to TNA to wrestle. I think they may have low-key expected his reaction, but I think she should be safe. It's her father they should be angry with, not her. Vince should know better.

33 minutes ago, blond. said:

I know Charlotte is his daughter but they've always come across as having a strained relationship imo. If anything, she's probably pissed at him for it.

I’m hoping you’re both right. As much as I dislike Charlotte the wrestler... Charlotte the person should not suffer for her father’s misdeeds. She is a wonderful in ring performer (I just don’t like her on the microphone lol). 

I hope Vince will be able to separate emotion from business in this instance, because this has absolutely nothing to do with Charlotte, other than the fact that she should have had his old crinkled, melted traffic cone looking ass committed 20 years ago.