Mariah.

Heartbreakers' Best Women in Movies | 12-8 Revealed.

353 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

 

Hidden Content

 

r4v03aj.gif

Spoiler

I lowkey feel like the comic book list is gonna look like 

Catwoman (michelle), Catwoman (anne), Wonder Woman, Mystique (OG) and then like something random serving Kat Dennings from the Thor movies dassdaasd

r4v03aj.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

 

Hidden Content

 

r4v03aj.gif

I put that as my number 2. She's incredible in that movie. She's incredible over all, but whew that transformation.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rainbow Heart said:
  Hide contents

I lowkey feel like the comic book list is gonna look like 

Catwoman (michelle), Catwoman (anne), Wonder Woman, Mystique (OG) and then like something random serving Kat Dennings from the Thor movies dassdaasd

r4v03aj.gif

Oh, I thought Anne’s Catwoman was a bore tbh, but you’re probably right!

megan-fox.jpeg?itok=7T1WwOBV

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Only two were based off real people and FIVE are from comic books? 

Image result for regina george gif

TO BE HONEST I'd rather it have shook out like this since to create a character and an iconic portrayal fits the criteria of the countdown better than to study a real life person's mannerisms, appearance, speech, etc. and mimick it. If this were a best film performance list, then it'd be different

Image result for regina george gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

 

Hidden Content

 

megan-fox.jpeg?itok=7T1WwOBV

Spoiler

Nnn tbh she's not my fave but there have been a few times where certain HB members *coughMARIAHcough* have made a point to mention she was iconic. So I think just with that plus the fact it's catwoman she has a shot. But if she's a flop idk replace her with like Tank Girl for the kii

legendsofthelostwithmeganfox_02.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

TO BE HONEST I'd rather it have shook out like this since to create a character and an iconic portrayal fits the criteria of the countdown better than to study a real life person's mannerisms, appearance, speech, etc. and mimick it. If this were a best film performance list, then it'd be different

Image result for regina george gif

OH. Maybe points were made. Maybe I gave you your next countdown topic as well. 

Sasha Banks Reaction GIF by WWE

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Qwan™ said:

OH. Maybe points were made. Maybe I gave you your next countdown topic as well. 

Sasha Banks Reaction GIF by WWE

we're gonna need more film nerds for that highkey

Sasha Banks Reaction GIF by WWE

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

we're gonna need more film nerds for that highkey

Sasha Banks Reaction GIF by WWE

The TLC biopic is about to SWEEP
Sasha Banks Reaction GIF by WWE

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mariah's teaser cancelling my entire list, but we been knew.

Image result for regina george gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Qwan™ said:

Mariah's teaser cancelling my entire list, but we been knew.

Image result for regina george gif

Spoiler

 

Anyway..

The oldest movie from Golden Era Hollywood is definitely The Wizard of Oz. Judy Garland deserves.

& I think the two real life people portrayals are going to go to J'Lo & Charlize Theron for Selena and Monster.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:
  Hide contents

 

Anyway..

The oldest movie from Golden Era Hollywood is definitely The Wizard of Oz. Judy Garland deserves.

& I think the two real life people portrayals are going to go to J'Lo & Charlize Theron for Selena and Monster.

 

 

Spoiler

SON OF A BITCH. HOW COULD I FORGET J-LO AS SELENA. OMG. Cancel my list.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Katy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Spoiler

Did you forget Angela Bassett too?

Image result for regina george gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:
  Hide contents

Did you forget Angela Bassett too?

Image result for regina george gif

I've never seen any of her stuff so I don't have anything to base that on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Katy said:

When Rachel McAdams is on the list for Regina George...

Image result for nikki bella drinking gif 

Highkey I only put her on because I Googled "best women in movies" or something along those lines and saw her name listed. I really had to grasp for straws for those last 5 spots

GkJoBtm.gif.46f85e5d50066ead51df72b601c3

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

I'll reveal the first batch of ladies in about two hours, so get ready! Quick fun facts:

  • The oldest film represented on the list is from Hollywood's Golden Era.
  • Three actresses have two characters on the list.
  • Five of the women ranked originate from comic books.
  • Two of the women ranked are portrayals of real people.

 

  • I already know @Jeigz voted this :dying: 
  • The 3 actress were- Halle, Anne and Michelle pfeiffer probably
  • Mary Jane, Catwoman, WonderWoman, Storm, Harley Quinn
  • Selena and Tina Turner
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oop ready for this to begin

KuGIWLp.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Layout said:
  • I already know @Jeigz voted this :dying: 
  • The 3 actress were- Halle, Anne and Michelle pfeiffer probably
  • Mary Jane, Catwoman, WonderWoman, Storm, Harley Quinn
  • Selena and Tina Turner

taste is something you can’t learn

KuGIWLp.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

am ready girls

KuGIWLp.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

E5fEBco.gif

Dorothy Gale (played by Judy Garland) — The Wizard of Oz, 1939

A groundbreaking cinematic classic birthed arguably the most iconic character in cinematic history. A young girl from Kansas, Dorothy wants nothing more than to return home after longing for more than small town life. "Over the Rainbow" is burned in our minds, as is this legendary role.

POINTS: 35
LISTS: 5
HIGHEST RANK: 4 (@Jeigz)

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

E5fEBco.gif

Dorothy Gale (played by Judy Garland) — The Wizard of Oz, 1937

A groundbreaking cinematic classic birthed arguably the most iconic character in cinematic history. A young girl from Kansas, Dorothy wants nothing more than to return home after longing for more than small town life. "Over the Rainbow" is burned in our minds, as is this legendary role.

POINTS: 35
LISTS: 5
HIGHEST RANK: 4 (@Jeigz)

 

I know y'all too well

MBNXtUK.gif 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whew if y'all managed to put some DCOM girly above this legend

MBNXtUK.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nnn Dorothy is iconic. If the movie didn't scar me for life when I was like 6 I probably would have put her higher asdasd
moMIonL.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jake said:

whew if y'all managed to put some DCOM girly above this legend

MBNXtUK.gif

I said NO to TV movies, but a Disney Channel to big screen girly narrowly beat her to chart

MBNXtUK.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I said NO to TV movies, but a Disney Channel to big screen girly narrowly beat her to chart

MBNXtUK.gif

I would of let Lizzie McGuire slide. What Dreams Are Made Of outsold.

KdepFwE.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jake said:

whew if y'all managed to put some DCOM girly above this legend

MBNXtUK.gif

This should have its own countdown tbh. 

giphy.gif  

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.