Mariah.

House of Horror | IT Chapter Two in Theaters Now

14 posts in this topic

Horror-Movie-Villains.jpg

For all fans of horror and the macabre, use this as your home to reminisce about classics or build hype for upcoming films.

COMING SOON:

MV5BYTJlNjlkZTktNjEwOS00NzI5LTlkNDAtZmEw

was watching this and was trying to figure out where I should post, I'm so excited for this :shook: 

You may post all critic/credible social media reviews (as well as your own thoughts) for IT Chapter Two here but PLEASE be mindful of spoilers per our board rules. Be sure to tag any or you will face consequences.

ROTTEN TOMATOES: 68%, "It: Chapter Two proves bigger doesn't always mean scarier for horror sequels, but a fine cast and faithful approach to the source material keep this follow-up afloat."
METACRITIC: 59, Mixed or Average, "Andres Muschietti returns to direct Friday's long but decent sequel to his 2017 Stephen King adaptation."

I haven't read any reviews in depth because I want to go in fresh and unspoiled but, I keep seeing conflicting opinions on my timeline...

Is it a fitting end or not? Why's it so hard, LOL :momkie:

Image result for becky lynch thinking gif

1 person likes this

Some press stuff, Bill Hader is so cute :shook: 

Spoiler

I've watched them all :cooksie: 

It was good but not great.
I liked it enough to be watching it twice.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ursula said:

It was good but not great.
I liked it enough to be watching it twice.

did it drag?

I’m not compelled to see this like the first one

WQpimNu.gif

So I saw IT last night and enjoyed it for what it was. My only gripe was that it was way too long. 3 hours?

30 minutes could have easily been shaved off. I found myself closing my eyes on several occasions. :rot:

1 person likes this

I honestly liked it. Not more than the first one, but I thought it was really cute and considering the material, the best they probably could pull off. I thought all the older counterparts pulled off the characters SO well and that's mostly due to the impeccable casting, but the actors all got the little mannerisms down to a tee. Bill Hader was really heartbreaking and I cried when

Spoiler

Eddie died, he was my fucking favorite :crying: 

It wasn't really scary though, but I honestly didn't think that of the first one either. It always struck me as more of a darker, human, adventure movie, where the horror is in how fucked up the town and its people are. Anyway, we still stan this franchise, I wish it didn't have to be over.

Not really scary but they didn’t shy away from actually killing the kids this time around. Bill Hader was indeed my fave in this, then again Richie as a whole was the best character 💕❤️