Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Layout

Kylie Rae Quits AEW

29 posts in this topic

oSRbljC.png

Kylie Rae has been granted her release from AEW.

According to media in attendance at the post-All Out scrum, AEW President Tony Khan was asked about Kylie’s status. Khan said Rae requested her own release and it was granted.

They did not give a timetable for when she asked. As you’ll recall, Rae was part of a four-way match at Double or Nothing in Las Vegas and was seemingly pegged to be one of the stars of AEW’s women’s division. Shortly after, however, she deactivated her social media accounts and pulled out of a few bookings.

No word at this time on the reason for her request.

Does anyone have any tea on her? I'm a little worried about her :aj2: She did a really good job during the fatal four way then she vanished? People are saying she quit wrestling 

1 person likes this

bayley ended her omg :paige:

2 people like this

25 minutes ago, Layout said:

Does anyone have any tea on her? I'm a little worried about her :aj2: She did a really good job during the fatal four way then she vanished? People are saying she quit wrestling 

I don't think anyone outside of the direct parties (her and aew) really know anything right now. A few people have hinted at it being sad but 'not their story to tell' which is fair but it doesn't really give much of an idea about what happened and any guesses at this point would just be rumour.

This sucks though because she was getting pretty over and I think played her character well. She would have been a big asset for the women's division (which is kinda dry) but if she didn't want/couldn't be there anymore it's 'good' that she's doing what's best for her. Idk it's hard to comment on when we know so little

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I don't think anyone outside of the direct parties (her and aew) really know anything right now. A few people have hinted at it being sad but 'not their story to tell' which is fair but it doesn't really give much of an idea about what happened and any guesses at this point would just be rumour.

This sucks though because she was getting pretty over and I think played her character well. She would have been a big asset for the women's division (which is kinda dry) but if she didn't want/couldn't be there anymore it's 'good' that she's doing what's best for her. Idk it's hard to comment on when we know so little

I've heard several rumors like a pregnancy, an injury and her dealing with mental health problems.  I hope she's okay :stephen: 

1 person likes this

I hope there is not some dangerous illness in question. I wish her well :worried:

1 person likes this

Ohno! I was actually just thinking about her and where she was during the women's matches last night. That's a shame, I hope she's OK and takes all the time she needs to sort out what ever is going on. She's only 27 so if she left the profession and wants to come back, she can always do so.

1 person likes this

There have been quite a few rumors about her taking a nasty bump and picking up an injury that’s forced her to retire from wrestling for her health.

I can’t help but to wonder though, if maybe she was sexually assaulted? 😭 She’s deleted her social media, canceled bookings, distanced herself from the company, etc; those are some things a victim does to protect themselves... (or so Law and order SvU has taught me lol) 

either way, she was a gifted athlete and she had quite a bit to give to the division, and it’s sad to see anyone so young hang up their boots so early in their career.

23 minutes ago, Glowstix said:

There have been quite a few rumors about her taking a nasty bump and picking up an injury that’s forced her to retire from wrestling for her health.

I can’t help but to wonder though, if maybe she was sexually assaulted? 😭 She’s deleted her social media, canceled bookings, distanced herself from the company, etc; those are some things a victim does to protect themselves... (or so Law and order SvU has taught me lol) 

either way, she was a gifted athlete and she had quite a bit to give to the division, and it’s sad to see anyone so young hang up their boots so early in their career.

You know what?

wPdrbJW.gif

9 people like this

Oh, that's unfortunate. She was serving major Baysus vibes at the showcase thing and she had been my favorite since then. Not her flipping and deciding that wrestling is over over the past few months like most of us. Maybe she snapped.

wPdrbJW.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

You know what?

wPdrbJW.gif

How sad is it when this was my first thought as well? I'm hoping its nothing as serious though.

This is sad, sis snapped in that fatal 4 way match. I hope she's okay and is able to heal from whatever is going on in her life rn.

1 person likes this

From what I saw of Kylie in AAW she was extremely talented. She’ll do well in whatever she chooses to do in her life next.

It’s disgusting to speculate if this woman has been sexually assaulted based on a fictional TV series.

2 people like this

Wrestling Journalists: Respect Kylie's privacy 

Also Wrestling Journalists: -Reports about every wrestlers love life drama/Talks about their nudes leaking-

wPdrbJW.gif

6 people like this

2 hours ago, Layout said:

Also Wrestling Journalists: -Reports about every wrestlers love life drama/Talks about their nudes leaking-

wPdrbJW.gif

When the next woman's nude get leaked, and they ignore this message.

wPdrbJW.gif

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Layout said:

wPdrbJW.gif

:rot: 

i saw someone rt that troll who used to be the editor for diva dirt complaining about this when she published multiple articles exploiting the personal lives of other women but this is crossing the line.

3 people like this

She’s returning to wrestling 

1 person likes this

So there's nothing wrong and she just hated AEW or? I am confusion.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Well, at least this rules out her being injured/forced to leave wrestling like some have speculated.

1 hour ago, Kevin Thomas said:

So there's nothing wrong and she just hated AEW or? I am confusion.

Nothing has been confirmed, but the fact that she left AEW and not the wrestling business is making me think something happened in that company behind the scenes. 

5 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Yikes. Something tells me AEW could be a bad work environment already. :rot:

Leaving AEW for Impact, there has to have been some backstage drama.

I really want to know what happened to make her leave AEW.