Clara Torres

Kacy Catanzaro leaves WWE

27 posts in this topic

That's sad. Her athleticism made for fun spots and she was easy to root for in the ring, less so with those constant reaction videos to Ricochet so much as breathing.

What I'm getting from this though is that Naomi is about to carry on filling the same role in the Rumble forever instead of getting to go the distance like she should

irGYmpz.png

12 people like this

Between the news about Kylie Rae yesterday and Kacy today, not a good weekend for women wrestling fans.

3 people like this

That’s unfortunate because it’s clear they really liked her and saw a lot of potential in her. I’m a little indifferent tbh but if she’s taking care of herself that’s the best move. 

irGYmpz.png

8 people like this

Not my kween, Kacy :cry: She was supposed to be the next big STAR! Sis is probably off to go have mixed babies with Ricochet now 

2r56fci.jpg

2 people like this

That’s disappointing because she had so much potential to be a huge star but glad she’s taking care of her body.

That's a shame. She had so much star potential and was bringing something different from a lot of the other NXT girls.

2 people like this

Unfortunate that she’s being forced into retirement but I’m not seeing this “star potential” that everyone’s raving about

irGYmpz.png

5 people like this

19 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Unfortunate that she’s being forced into retirement but I’m not seeing this “star potential” that everyone’s raving about

irGYmpz.png

She's very small and cute which would make her a great target for heels, she had great charm that made her easy to root for and her moveset was incredibly unique and one we've never seen from women. The perfect underdog much like a Rey Mysterio 

5 people like this

That's so sad. I was really looking forward to seeing Kacy continue to grow and improve. She had so much potential and could have have a top babyface. But her health is what's most important. Hopefully she can find another route with the company cause she's pretty charismatic.

1 person likes this

Never saw it for her, but it sucks she was forced into retirement.

irGYmpz.png

1 person likes this

she's a cute girl, but that's what happens when wwe hires these athletes who aren't willing to risk their bodies. also, she was kind of boring to watch because she was a total spot monkey with nothing interesting about her character, so she didn't strike me as someone who had a lot of understanding for the entertainment side of the business. it's unfortunate but unsurprising.

ARBu.gif

11 people like this

the no fire rule...PERIOD

tenor.gif

3 people like this

49 minutes ago, Gavin said:

the no fire rule...PERIOD

tenor.gif

Mickie coming to snatch her legends contract and HOF induction.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, gl83 said:

Between the news about Kylie Rae yesterday and Kacy today, not a good weekend for women wrestling fans.

I'm doing just fine!

h0ZguRp.gif

5 people like this

Awwww, damnit, this is sad news. I was very excited for everything she could bring to the table. I absolutely love lucha/flippy shit so she really ticked the box for me in terms of her unique moveset.

Maybe she can return in the future but her health comes first. I'll mourn what could have been tho. :pinfall:

Wow, I am so sad about this! I loved watching her and thought she was going to be around for a long time. 

I can't say I know much about her but the clips I saw about her spots in her matches were cute.

I hope she can sort out whatever she is going through I wish her the best.

sis is about to make reaction vidyas her full time career

irGYmpz.png

Kacy has posted this video of her delivering a codebreaker to Jessamyn Duke during an NXT event.

Why did she post this if she has retired? This is confusing.

200.gif

The best thing about her is the sexy man she goes home too and I agree about the spot monkey post above. That’s all I ever got from her. Sad for her fans tho.

Barrasso: There was a report earlier in the week that Kacy Catanzaro handed in her notice to WWE. You and Kacy are best friends and dating. Can you share an update on whether Kacy is still with WWE?

Ricochet: She’s still with the company. She’s not retired at all and she’s not injured. It’s a tough sport and we’re all hurting, but there is nothing wrong with her.

Barrasso: Will she wrestle again?

Ricochet: I don’t know. She’s very family-oriented and she wants kids, so she doesn’t know if being on the road so much is for her. For me, I’m already too deep—I’m on the road all the time. She loves wrestling and she loves it here, and she’s so good at it, so it’s a very tough decision for her.

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2019/09/06/wwe-ricochet-trevor-mann-red-sox-interview

:boostfox:

On 9/2/2019 at 9:34 PM, Don Draper said:

irGYmpz.png

the bar is in the earth’s inner core 

h0ZguRp.gif

1 person likes this