Henry Cavill

Former TNA Knockout Listed As A Most Wanted Fugitive

11 posts in this topic

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/09/former-tna-knockout-listed-as-a-most-wanted-fugitive-659179/

Trenesha Biggers had a run in TNA/Impact from 2008-09 as Rhaka Khan, but now she is apparently on the run from the law.

Crime Stoppers of El Paso says that Khan is one of El Paso's most wanted fugitives for the week of Aug. 25, 2019. She is listed under the names of Trenesha Sims, aka Trenesha Biggers or Trenesha Williams and has been charged with interference with child custody.

No other information regarding Khan is given other than her age, height, weight and features. Crime Stoppers urges anyone with information to call 915-566-8477 and that they can remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward.

Khan's last known in-ring stint came with Lucha Libre USA in 2010-11 where she competed under the name of La Tigresa Caliente. When she was in TNA prior to Lucha Libre, Khan along with Roxxi Laveaux were both suspended for 60 days for getting into a backstage altercation after Laveaux confronted Khan for working too stiff.

Khan got her start in the wrestling industry with WWE when she entered the 2005 Diva Search which was won by Ashley Massaro. Khan didn't make the finals but signed a developmental contract and headed to DSW where she was trained by Marty Jannetty. She was eventually released from her WWE contract in 2006.

Maybe if she paid Kia's aunt her money for watching her damn kid

GBsahAv.gif

12 people like this

What crazy Women's wrestling headline are we gonna get tomorrow? 

2 people like this

Well I didn’t know her and Roxxi fought irl.

Messy story though 

GBsahAv.gif

I just knew it'd be her when I read the title. Apparently everyone in the industry dislikes her lol. Y'all remember that stuff with Kurt Angle? Not gonna lie, I did have a soft spot for her just cause I loved her look, but I hope she gets her shit together.

1 person likes this

Has anyone else seen her recent interview on Pancakes and Powerslams, where is trashing every name out there including Kurt Angle. She goes on to claim him winning an Olympic Gold Medal was no big deals and laughs all while accusing him of being on drugs. She also accused Gail Kim of throwing a tantrum in TNA because she did not want a feud with her. She said Gail is unprofessional, cocky, rude, doesn't make money for anybody, a coward for never stepping to her, boring af (like eating saltine crackers without salt on them!), and she loved when she jobbed out in WWE. She also said that without Kong, the audience would have forgot about Gail Kim like Lena Yada! The audacity of this bitch to come for queen Gail :angry:

Here's the link:  https://www.blogtalkradio.com/pancakesandpowerslams/2019/07/03/pancakes-and-powerslams-episode-379--rhaka-khan-shoots-on-her-time-in-tna

Edited by Jacqulee

1 hour ago, Jacqulee said:

Has anyone else seen her recent interview on Pancakes and Powerslams, where is trashing every name out there including Kurt Angle. She goes on to claim him winning an Olympic Gold Medal was no big deals and laughs all while accusing him of being on drugs. She also accused Gail Kim of throwing a tantrum in TNA because she did not want a feud with her. She said Gail is unprofessional, cocky, rude, doesn't make money for anybody, a coward for never stepping to her, boring af (like eating saltine crackers without salt on them!), and she loved when she jobbed out in WWE. She also said that without Kong, the audience would have forgot about Gail Kim like Lena Yada! The audacity of this bitch to come for queen Gail :angry:

Here's the link:  https://www.blogtalkradio.com/pancakesandpowerslams/2019/07/03/pancakes-and-powerslams-episode-379--rhaka-khan-shoots-on-her-time-in-tna

arrest this bitch NOW

2 people like this