Mariah.

Scarlett Bordeaux Receives WWE Tryout

22 posts in this topic

We can confirm that former IMPACT Knockout Scarlett Bordeaux is currently at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida today and has been seen inside the ring for what sources tell us is a tryout.

Bordeaux was officially released from her contract with IMPACT Wrestling back in June.

Bordeaux officially came on board with Impact last year and has been given a strong push as the sexy temptress “Smokeshow.” Originally trained by Jimmy Jacobs and Truth Martini, Bordeaux broke into the business in the Chicago area and has worked previously for Ring of Honor and AAA, among other promotions. Of late, she has been aligned with Fallah Bah and recently completed a program with Disco Inferno.

Source

SIGN HER OH MY GOD, GAME OVER FOR THE PRETTY GIRLS :shook: 

4 people like this

She better not leave the PC without being signed

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

She better not leave the PC without being signed

Period. It's in God's plan, her braving the storm weather in Florida and everything. It's what she DESERVES.

2 people like this

They already have enough people, but I wouldn't be upset with her on SD if Fox allows her to keep her diva character and doesn't water down her sex appeal. If not, go to AEW that needs more star power and will allow her more freedom in a TV14 program.

2 people like this

tbh, they need girls with more TV experience with NXT growing. I think we’re going to see a lot of girls fast-tracked to tapings, and I don’t think she’d be a terrible fit. 

1 person likes this

I'll be shocked if they don't sign Scarlett after all the random girlies they've given contracts to :skull: 

3 people like this

Fox: We want the diva look

Scarlett: *after running across half the country and ignoring hurricane warnings*
Rainbow Heart

7 people like this

I don’t think she’s the best wrestler but neither are a lot of the PC girls. I do hope she gets signed though cuz I feel bad for the girl and what she’s been put through. She deserves a little raise.

rebirth DIVA with Carmella pls

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

Period. It's in God's plan, her braving the storm weather in Florida and everything. It's what she DESERVES.

We might not be done yet girls.

LETS GO DIVAS

tumblr_mvsntr2L5P1sehr90o10_r1_250.gif

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Fox: We want the diva look

Scarlett: *after running across half the country and ignoring hurricane warnings*
Rainbow Heart

*Feelin Me suddenly plays over every NXT walk to the ring segment.*

pOxPlag.gif.36d290743f47a07d634aeb64e529

Edited by Christon
4 people like this

12 minutes ago, prince. said:

rebirth DIVA with Carmella pls

Give us the full Stacy x Torrie fantasy :shook: 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

Give us the full Stacy x Torrie fantasy :shook: 

one of the only things that will make me watch again :smh2: I hope FOX snaps 

1 person likes this

Cody and Brandi better outbid :uhh:  AEW needs her more and their product won't be PG which will let her do her gimmick to its fullest potential. She will just be another body down at NXT and we have enough of those

MFltxUX.gif

13 minutes ago, Layout said:

Cody and Brandi better outbid :uhh:  AEW needs her more and their product won't be PG which will let her do her gimmick to its fullest potential. She will just be another body down at NXT and we have enough of those

MFltxUX.gif

They can’t even afford to replace the title belt sitting in some Longhorn Steakhouse break room, let Ms. Scarlett get her coins! 

MFltxUX.gif

1 person likes this

She'll need to get new wrestling gear because what she was wearing in Impact was NOT IT. 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

They can’t even afford to replace the title belt sitting in some Longhorn Steakhouse break room, let Ms. Scarlett get her coins! 

MFltxUX.gif

The belt has been retrieved! I don't want this to be her faith

tumblr_oitnhjqE451u1ljrzo1_540.gif 

MFltxUX.gif 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Layout said:

The belt has been retrieved!

Not the side of the road. 😂💀

yCVJpO2.gif

Edited by Christon
4 people like this

i'm bored of her tbh. like she's pretty but she's so overrated. also her gimmick is very generic and forced. her gears are a mess and she just got that ugly pumpkin hair also so keep iT

20fz1tz.gif

I'd say yes on the basis that she's pretty and she was still OVER with the crowd when she left TNA. I'd like to see the reaction she'd get with a surprise debut, granted they don't take too long.

However, I still kinda say no because I'm here for the DIVA gimmick any day, but she was far from natural when executing it. She was stiff and forced asf in her segments. Work on that, and we've got gold. Mandy ain't pressed.

9 hours ago, trishfan1 said:

She'll need to get new wrestling gear because what she was wearing in Impact was NOT IT. 

She would never be allowed to wear it on tv.

1 person likes this