Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Base Section Rules and Guidelines

452 posts in this topic

Fan Base Rules and Guidelines

Creation and organization
– One active Fan Base per talent
– The thread title should be the same as the talent's name, and should not contain additional information.
– Please put time and effort into the opening posts, as this will be the official location for stans of the woman to discuss what may not need a thread.
– Notify staff here before creating a base thread, in case there may be a thread for the talent created or the woman in question may not require a base thread for whatever reason.

Conduct
– Forum rules still apply.
– If you are not a fan of the woman or you don't have a genuine positive interest in them, do not post in that woman's Fan Base thread. Debates between stan bases about varying women should be taken to the discussion area or a free for all, non-moderated thread, which will be implemented in the very near future.
– If you are the thread starter of three active Fan Bases, you are not allowed to create another.
– If no one else is posting in your Fan Base, you may only bump it once a day, and only if there is something new to share. If there is nothing, don't bump it more often than twice a week. If you've gone for two pages without a reply, it's time to let the thread go.
– Incidental, brief off topic conversation is allowed. Recurring, lengthy off topic conversation is not. The general conversation should always revolve around the talent, not the lives of the fans. This has yet to be an issue, but moderators will subjectively determine whether the thread has been hijacked by off topic conversation, and issue warnings or thread bans if necessary.

As of today:
Threads with just one page will be deleted. Threads based on women who have not been a contracted employee for any promotion will be deleted. Threads based on women who haven't been mentioned by any promotion or wrestling news site, nor have they appeared, within the past 6 months will be deleted.

Thank you! :daydream:

1 person likes this

This post was supposed to be an edit. Ignore me :smh:

Creation and organization

– Please put time and effort into the opening posts, as this will be the official location for stans of the woman to discuss what may not need a thread.

Will a sample be posted?

1423328_o.gif

This post was supposed to be an edit. Ignore me :smh:

Is the 'as of today' the new part?

Will a sample be posted?

1423328_o.gif

Do YOU have one?

1423328_o.gif

that means no more trolling ...  :smh3:

Is the 'as of today' the new part?

That was there before. I was just tweaking it because I felt it may be unfair for the lesser known girls, but I decided it doesn't matter since a new thread could just be created in it's place with the proper qualifications :party:

This was also added:

– Notify staff in HB Council before creating a base thread, in case there may be a thread for the talent created or the woman in question may not require a base thread for whatever reason.

that means no more trolling ...  :smh3:

For now. I will be creating a thread by the end of the week where you guys can take all your trolling, heated arguments and debates, without disrupting proper threads and getting slammed with warning points; a place I assume WWF and Hasnan will make their home :smh:. It keeps things clean for those who don't want to put up with it everywhere on the forum and could also serve as a place for people to take those 2 page debates that sometimes steer away from the topic at hand :rip:.

Do YOU have one?

1423328_o.gif

I thought Missus Universe was going to have one.

1423328_o.gif

For now. I will be creating a thread by the end of the week where you guys can take all your trolling, heated arguments and debates, without disrupting proper threads and getting slammed with warning points; a place I assume WWF and Hasnan will make their home :smh:. It keeps things clean for those who don't want to put up with it everywhere on the forum and could also serve as a place for people to take those 2 pages debate that usually steer away from the topic at hand :rip:.

I see sounds like a plan ... :dance2:

For now. I will be creating a thread by the end of the week where you guys can take all your trolling, heated arguments and debates, without disrupting proper threads and getting slammed with warning points; a place I assume WWF and Hasnan will make their home :smh:

Plus the Foxy naysayers. >:(

For now. I will be creating a thread by the end of the week where you guys can take all your trolling, heated arguments and debates, without disrupting proper threads and getting slammed with warning points; a place I assume WWF and Hasnan will make their home :smh:. It keeps things clean for those who don't want to put up with it everywhere on the forum and could also serve as a place for people to take those 2 page debates that sometimes steer away from the topic at hand :rip:.

:smh:

Anyway I found this Sunny thread created in August of 2012. No replies yet :rip:

http://www.heartbreakerscommunity.com/index.php?topic=52.0

Some of these random as hell threads I'm finding with like 4 replies. Why even make them if you're not a fan? You guys are messy :dying:

Who would make a thread for Lauren Mayhew? :icant:

Who would make a thread for Lauren Mayhew? :icant:

I can't check because it's deleted, but I think it was you. Could be wrong :dying:

Shall we edit the OP's ?

When you can; no rush. It's just recommended that if you're a fan of said woman, then at least put effort into their thread.

I can't check because it's deleted, but I think it was you. Could be wrong :dying:

It was her. I remember, because I confused that thread with the Lauren Brooke thread. :dying: :dying: :dying:

I think I'm done pruning. I spared some souls who fit at least two of the qualifications. Others Maria Menounos weren't so lucky. If you find I deleted a thread that you feel deserves a fan base, then let us know in this thread or HB Council, and you can make a new one.

When you can; no rush. It's just recommended that if you're a fan of said woman, then at least put effort into their thread.

Okay.  :party:

The Sensational Sherri Martel one. I had plans to post her shoots where she praised the golden era girls and her matches there, but didn't get around to it.

I reserve the right to edit the Trish Stratus Base. No touchie, Ava. :fan:

I think I'm done pruning. I spared some souls who fit at least two of the qualifications. Others Maria Menounos weren't so lucky. If you find I deleted a thread that you feel deserves a fan base, then let us know in this thread or HB Council, and you can make a new one.

Thank you for closing Maria Menounos thread  because for the life of me I did not know why she had a thread because she was not even a diva to begin with.

I reserve the right to edit the Alicia Fox Base. No touchie, Olivia.  :fan: