Mariah.

"Black Christmas" Remake Official Trailer

9 posts in this topic

Just in time for the holidays comes a timely take on a cult horror classic as a campus killer comes to face a formidable group of friends in sisterhood. Hawthorne College is quieting down for the holidays. But as Riley Stone (Imogen Poots, Green Room) and her Mu Kappa Epsilon sisters—athlete Marty (Lily Donoghue, The CW’s Jane the Virgin), rebel Kris (Aleyse Shannon, The CW’s Charmed), and foodie Jesse (Brittany O’Grady, Fox’s Star)—prepare to deck the halls with a series of seasonal parties, a black-masked stalker begins killing sorority women one by one. As the body count rises, Riley and her squad start to question whether they can trust any man, including Marty’s beta-male boyfriend, Nate (Simon Mead, Same But Different: A True New Zealand Love Story), Riley’s new crush Landon (Caleb Eberhardt, Amazon’s Mozart in the Jungle) or even esteemed classics instructor Professor Gelson (Cary Elwes). Whoever the killer is, he’s about to discover that this generation’s young women aren’t about to be anybody’s victims. This December, on Friday the 13th, ring in the holidays by dreaming of a Black Christmas.

1 person likes this

Sooo... they just gave away the whole movie, huh. Horror trailers really be spoiling everything nowadays.

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Sooo... they just gave away the whole movie, huh. Horror trailers really be spoiling everything nowadays.

gklfjgg it literally played out like a music video minus the music, the way they just trimmed down the whole story to two minutes :rot: 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

This looks even worse than the 2006 remake tbh.

Was about to say, they just remade this so ???? :aj3:

Related image

3 people like this

The 2006 cast was so iconic. It feels redundant to make a movie for the third time, but if it's about the girls banding together to jump the killer that might be cute.

2 people like this

The 2006 remake was fun lol. The cast was ❤️❤️💕

I dunno any of these bitches!

I didn't know the 2006 one was a remake. I just know it scared the shit out of me and I never looked at candy canes the same.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

I didn't know the 2006 one was a remake. I just know it scared the shit out of me and I never looked at candy canes the same.

It was?! Chile, tell me why I was about to post how I went to go see the original in theaters only to Google and find out that was a remake and the original was made in 1974 :ahh:  I’m excited for this. I haven’t rewatched the film, but I have fond memories of it

1 person likes this