Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainbow Heart

Which Characters Would Be On Your Justice League/Avengers Team?

12 posts in this topic

2015%252F02%252F06%252Fa2%252Fa.force.th

So with the Avengers movies breaking box office records it seems safe to say that comic book fans LOVE a good team up.

However with so many characters existing in comics there are often many different super hero team up squads (there are legit too many to name I just put the most recognisable from both major companies in the title for the clickbait) so in this thread I am asking who would be on your personal superhero team?

You can mix n match from any company, series or timeline. You can use both heroes and villains, as that's always a cute dynamic. Though for the sake of both space in the thread and to keep y'all from just listing all your faves I am limiting you to a team of only 6 characters. Make them count!

2 people like this

I'm so tempted to do an all women team, but I know that's likely to be the theme so I wouldn't be serving a statement :dying: 

3 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

I'm so tempted to do an all women team, but I know that's likely to be the theme so I wouldn't be serving a statement :dying: 

Me using A-force in the op cause I wasn't about to give the teams made of 90% men any promo :sasha:

1 person likes this

So for my theme I'm gonna go with a ground team of anti-heroes or bad guys gone good, who are still willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Kinda like a Suicide Squad, if you will. I feel like that dynamic would be fun to see play out. For my choices:

Catwoman as the leader because bitch she's my favorite.

Wolverine who could be second in command and I feel like a Catwoman/Wolverine affair would be hot as hell.

Rogue to give us superhuman strength, flying, all the stuff to deal with the bigger threats.

Sabretooth to give us brute strength and carnage, and we can play off his frenemies dynamic with Wolverine for interesting storytelling.

Harley Quinn because she's unpredictable and fun.

Red Hood/Jason Todd to balance things out.

4 people like this

As a person that hates conflict, my main goal of this team was kind of building it around a few girls that could quickly incapacitate their opponents before needing to actually totally go to war. Think Mantis trying to keep Thanos down without toxic masculinity getting in the way. There is some real firepower though so if it's needed they could probably do it

Supergirl, DC - I need someone overpowered and besides being one of my faves she fits the bill. As long as she doesn't pick up that red lantern ring we're fine.

Pixie, X-Men - Instead of paying money for transport the good sis can teleport us to wherever we need to go. As a team that's mostly heroic her powers also work really well at disengaging fights.

Madame Xanadu, DC - Probably unkillable, but even if she is she can't age cause she literally beat death in a card game. That's the kind of finesse and bulshittery I need on my squad. She can also tell the future which is probably useful. 

Poison Ivy, DC - She gives the team some edge to it. Her plant powers are super useful but the spore powers are the ones I find more interesting here. She can hold her own in battle but is capable of being just as disarming as Pixie, if not more so. 

She-Hulk, Marvel - A second powerhouse to back up Supergirl. Not every villain faced will be easily disarmed so it's always nice to have another powerful hero on the team. Plus sis can help us dodge those lawsuits for property damage

Zatanna, DC - She's mostly here because I stan her but like most of my team she can switch pretty quickly between disarming an opponent without harming them and being an actual powerhouse. She also meshes well with Madame Xanadu since they both have allegiances to Justice League Dark and that's fun.

C0husVd.gif

4 people like this

I feel like I want to try and keep my team well balanced but-:crying:

Jean Grey -  One of the most powerful heroes in the X-men franchise her telepathic psychic abilities will prove useful however her ability to faint on command will be a great tool to use when we're outnumbered and need an escape plan. Plus with Dark Phoenix resting deep inside, we have that extra boost.

Batman- This team needs a solid leader with the brain and the Braun we need someone who will guide the team through any obstacle. Bruce is always focused he is the most disciplined and he is ALWAYS prepared.

Thor - The second member of our team that can soar high in the air the main squeeze of the group working with Jean and her abilities could prove the ultimate combination. Plus we need someone who can just blow through threats with the strike of his hammer.

Black Panther - Legendary iconic second in command his combat abilities is just what we need for that close to close combat and just the thought of him fighting with Batman side by side gives me chills. The carnage the combinations they can bounce off each other and plus Wakanda can prove to be safe heaven when we use that escape plan. (See Jean) Not to mention also their resources on Wakanda would be a huge asset for big battles.

Catwoman- Because duh she is one of my favorites. She's is a certified thief and she does her job and she does it well plus we need someone to aid in taking what belongs to us so it won't get into the wrong hands or take it back from the wrong hands. We need someone who will stake out and keep an eye on our enemies to see what their plan is we need a mole. With two detectives on our team, nothing will get past us.

Storm- Well because Blank Panther is on this team and what's a team with Blank Panther and not Storm? Just a staple in her franchise and combined with Thor God of Thunder? Calling upon mother nature for a diversion an ambush? I mean overpowered? possibly?  However, we love a strong black woman and Storm is exactly what that is.

3 people like this

Storm as leader

Thor as second in command

Black Panther for combat

Batman for his intelligence and ample resources

Dr. Strange to assist the powerhouses with their telepathy/mysticism

Star-Lord for comic relief

uZ0F46Z.gif

2 people like this

Joker

Bane 

Rogue

Gambit

Storm

Black Panther

Serving power and dysfunction.

Batman, DC - He’ll fancy himself the leader and no doubt be challenged by Wolverine and Red Hood every time he turns around fjghh, and Emma will probably be playing the long game plotting to have Frost International absorb Wayne Enterprises.

Wolverine, Marvel - He’s always better in a supporting role, and he can serve laughs by telling Bruce and his no killing rule to go fuck themselves.

Wonder Woman, DC - For the team’s powerhouse. This one I’m on the fence about. I almost chose Storm because I felt like there should be another level head on the team, but I thought I should have at least one DC female, and I almost went with Starfire, but Wonder Woman and Wolverine I can see having some honor-derived storyline. Also Emma would hate her asldhglj.

Emma Frost, Marvel - Every good team needs a telepath and she and Bruce would serve HOT sexual tension. Imagine them attending some gala undercover, posing as a couple. Whew. 🔥

Red Hood, DC - He can serve one-liners and body, plus you’ve got the strained father/son tension between him and Bruce, and he and Logan can bond over killing bad guys. ❤️

Kimberly Hart, Boom - For my last pick I wanted to shake the table and pick someone outside of Marvel and DC. Not only can Kimberly serve young romance with Jason, but she can take on the Kitty/Jubilee/Rogue/Hisako trope of daughter figure to Wolverine, and serve one liners. Plus they did that Justice League/Power Rangers crossover not that long ago, so it isn’t unreasonable.

2 people like this

I keep stanning my team the more I think about it.

Wonder Woman trying to interrogate someone with her lasso and Emma gets bored and struts past her to just read their mind. 😭 Or her giving Bruce some MUCH needed therapy. Let me write some fan fiction...

2 people like this

Huntress(DC) - Leader. Because every team needs a leader that doesn't have any powers but whoops just as much ass. And because I stan.

Zatanna(DC) - My Queen.

Fire(DC) - Some Latina representation. Super dope personality and would serve as the calm sweetheart of the team that often stops the fighting. Also prone to being the first to throw a punch. I also stan.

Rogue(MARVEL) - Jack of all trades of the team. Beefs with She-Hulk heavy, but neither ever crosses the line due to mutual respect.

Vixen(DC) - Underrated Queen. Would serve super close sisters with Rogue like Storm in the Animated series.

She-Hulk(MARVEL) - Serving as the pure brute strength, she'd often butt heads with the leader due to her huge personality and amount of teams she has on her resume. Talks a lot of shit but is rarely wrong.