Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Torrie Wilson Ring the Belle Interview

35 posts in this topic

She completely forgot that she had a women's championship match against Molly lol. 

And I didn't realize that Dawn didn't like Torrie during their epic feud.

1 person likes this

I waited weeks for this and DS didn't even ask the question I wanted him too. :smh3: Anyway I just finished watching and this was cute.

I don't recall Torrie and Dawn having beef back in the day so her response was a little shocking to me. 

2 people like this

Y'all ain't got the notes?

U7q72wV.gif

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Y'all ain't got the notes?

U7q72wV.gif

Basically:

- 1st Lingerie match with Stacy was a blur but remembers needing to use double sided tape to avoid a wardrobe malfunction

- Forgot she had a Women's Championship against Molly, thankful that people remembered it.

- Enjoyed her feud w/ Dawn & her father because it was entertaining. Wrestling w/ Dawn was fun because she felt that Dawn genuinely didn't like her.

- Embarrassed by the bikini contest with Sable, because she had no Rhythm, initially creative wanted her body to be covered in paint but Torrie declined.

- Is fond of Vince's Devils because they formed a sister-like bond during a rough time in her life when she was getting divorced.

- Feels she's in better shape to wrestle now than ever before.

6 people like this

Just now, Qwan™ said:

Basically:

- 1st Lingerie match with Stacy was a blur but remembers needing to use double sided tape to avoid a wardrobe malfunction

- Forgot she had a Women's Championship against Molly, thankful that people remembered it.

- Enjoyed her feud w/ Dawn & her father because it was entertaining. Wrestling w/ Dawn was fun because she felt that Dawn genuinely didn't like her.

- Embarrassed by the bikini contest with Sable, because she had no Rhythm, initially creative wanted her body to be covered in paint but Torrie declined.

- Is fond of Vince's Devils because they formed a sister-like bond during a rough time in her life when she was getting divorced.

Queen of blocking anything WWE related out of her life. :clap:

4 people like this

Can she return as a GM or something? I love her so much more nowadays...

2 people like this

Y'all still promoting him on here?

U7q72wV.gif

3 people like this

42 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Y'all still promoting him on here?

U7q72wV.gif

Is there a reason they shouldn't?

U7q72wV.gif

4 people like this

I'm glad they took the time to highlight the Torrienado DDT. So iconic and it made perfect sense why she had to stop, petty, but I look at Mickie James's DDT and I get it. Nidia is an angel and deserves more spotlight and conversation than she gets.

Also Queen of telling creative what she's NOT gonna do. Although as a huge Sable fan myself, that moment would've had little me gaggingggg.

Shoutout to her saying what we're all saying. That definitely is not Trish's last match.

7 people like this

@nintendoboyds you better drag the gays in here talking shit!

2DFl9JX.png

OT: her saying she's in better shape to wrestle than ever before, maybe she's COMING for that women's title reign she was snubbed of :shock:

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Is there a reason they shouldn't?

U7q72wV.gif

If you dont know.

34dlDi5.gif

Might watch later, but I believe I remember seeing some D*va slander on early episodes on his channel and now he’s cosplaying when he gets to meet Torrie?

giphy.gif

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

Basically:

- Feels she's in better shape to wrestle now than ever before.

Thank you King.

2 people like this

45 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

If you dont know.

34dlDi5.gif

I don't, which is why I asked to be enlightened sis.

7VNa3Xk.gif

3 people like this

Why wouldn't it be promoted? It's a cute interview with some nice insight and backstage tidbits from a Hall of Famer.

They covered a lot of cute moments. I wish there was more cause Torrie really had such a big career. I would've loved to hear her talk about her Invasion tag match and if there was any tea on the Krissy Vaine storyline as well as if she knew anything about her rumored to win the title at Taboo Tuesday in 2005.

5 people like this

She is so fucking nice, I can’t deal. You really do have to be a sociopath not to like her.

5 people like this

Torrie looks like a million bucks! DS bringing up Torrie’s father was done respectfully. There should be no outrage about it, it’s not like it was like when that radio host brought up Megan Thee Stallions mother that one interview :skull: 

Anyways Torrie, kween of lying! Her saying “wow I’m so happy” after the Molly match came off so unconvincing :ahh: and she knew she was a LIE saying Sable had rhythm!

6 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

I waited weeks for this and DS didn't even ask the question I wanted him too. :smh3: Anyway I just finished watching and this was cute.

I don't recall Torrie and Dawn having beef back in the day so her response was a little shocking to me. 

If memory serves me right Torrie and Dawn did a shoot interview together and they touched up on Torrie feeling like Dawn didn’t like her and they seemed cool after they patched up the misunderstanding  

3 people like this

1 hour ago, surrender said:

She is so fucking nice, I can’t deal. You really do have to be a sociopath not to like her.

Here’s the point in the show where I @ M*riah but let’s see how good the thread gets first.

34dlDi5.gif

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

If you dont know.

34dlDi5.gif

I don't know either. Fill me in.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Here’s the point in the show where I @ M*riah but let’s see how good the thread gets first.

34dlDi5.gif

A positive thread for a positive Queen please! Let's not summon d*mons.

FYH8V6T.gif

6 people like this

4 hours ago, surrender said:

She’s a sweet girl but let’s not forget she is a Repulican Trump supporter and also defended Brett Kavanaugh.

53 minutes ago, Angelic said:

A positive thread for a positive Queen please! Let's not summon d*mons.

FYH8V6T.gif

There’s been some shots @ DS already.

Atleast I didn’t swing first. 🧡

34dlDi5.gif

2 people like this