Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Torrie Wilson Ring the Belle Interview

35 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Christon said:

There’s been some shots @ DS already.

Atleast I didn’t swing first. 🧡

34dlDi5.gif

Oop, I already forgot. Matter of a fact, tell shawty to pull up.

FYH8V6T.gif

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

Why wouldn't it be promoted? It's a cute interview with some nice insight and backstage tidbits from a Hall of Famer.

They covered a lot of cute moments. I wish there was more cause Torrie really had such a big career. I would've loved to hear her talk about her Invasion tag match and if there was any tea on the Krissy Vaine storyline as well as if she knew anything about her rumored to win the title at Taboo Tuesday in 2005.

THANK YOU. This was the question his ass was supposed to ask so we could maybe get some clarity but instead he asked about the Divas Championship again which she already clocked several times before.

Imagine how tired we are.

5 people like this

5 hours ago, Layout said:

Torrie looks like a million bucks! DS bringing up Torrie’s father was done respectfully. There should be no outrage about it, it’s not like it was like when that radio host brought up Megan Thee Stallions mother that one interview :skull: 

Anyways Torrie, kween of lying! Her saying “wow I’m so happy” after the Molly match came off so unconvincing :ahh: and she knew she was a LIE saying Sable had rhythm!

If memory serves me right Torrie and Dawn did a shoot interview together and they touched up on Torrie feeling like Dawn didn’t like her and they seemed cool after they patched up the misunderstanding  

OOP, find the link and @ me. 

4 hours ago, Christon said:

Here’s the point in the show where I @ M*riah but let’s see how good the thread gets first.

34dlDi5.gif

I'm screaming because why was I about to tag her when he said it, lmao!

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I don't know where a clip is but I've seen it and vaguely remember them talking about how they worked together so much they were like sisters, and like sisters they didn't always get along, which made their matches more "real."

3 people like this

From what I know when Michelle worked with Dawn, she was a royal see you next Tuesday. And part of all that is why Michelle and Torrie are such good friends. 

i wonder if legend moretti would've filled the dawn role if they didn't immediately drafted her back on raw

2 people like this

15 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

I'm screaming because why was I about to tag her when he said it, lmao!

I think I saw it on Youtube, but it got taken down :cry: Titlematchwrestlingnetwork has a free 2 week trial and you can watch a bunch of shoot interviews there. Hers is on there I believe 

1 person likes this

On 9/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, Angelic said:

I don't, which is why I asked to be enlightened sis.

7VNa3Xk.gif

Run up on Lola’s Twitter.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Run up on Lola’s Twitter.

:rot: 

i cant with this mess. Locking her out of their channel and then claiming she stole from him.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

:rot: 

i cant with this mess. Locking her out of their channel and then claiming she stole from him.

He blocked me months ago simply cause I stated the truth, I'm happy Twitter is finally seeing him for what he is after how he has done Lola.

34dlDi5.gif