Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Layout

Elite | Netflix [Season 2 Out Now!]

9 posts in this topic

KJDKLky.jpg   

This Spanish-language soap opera has been compared to everything from Riverdale to Gossip Girl, with the provocative plotlines of Cruel Intentions and the aesthetic of Euphoria. Set in one of Spain's top private schools, which doubles as the scene of a grisly crime, this teen drama is returning for a second round on September 6.

Discuss the latest season, ladies. :aj: 

I binged the entire season in one day and :shook: It was so good! The ending had to be one of the greatest of all time. Carla is THAT girl! I'm also in love with Polo :cry: He's psychotic, but I really sympathize with his character. The show is so much better now that Marina isn't in it! She was the worst! I also really enjoyed the new castmates added to the show. 

I'm from Spain and the cast is very famous here. The cast did an amazing job this season.

I liked this season better than the first one honestly.

Spoiler

Valerio and Lu's relatioship is kind of strange to me. :omg:

Cayetana is annoying, I can't stand her and, SamuelxCarla was fire :fan:

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

I wish I knew Spanish :crying: 

You don't need to know Spanish! They have the show in English on Netflix. In anime the English typically sounds bad in their Dub versions, but here the English voices are really good. I highly recommend the show. It has some hot scenes too

tumblr_pxesteTDuJ1qdhizao5_540.gif 

This one had me :shook:

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Andrés ♡ said:

I'm from Spain and the cast is very famous here. The cast did an amazing job this season.

I liked this season better than the first one honestly.

Hide contents

Valerio and Lu's relatioship is kind of strange to me. :omg:

Cayetana is annoying, I can't stand her and, SamuelxCarla was fire :fan:

Omg you are so lucky :cry: and I liked this season better too. 

I wish they made them step siblings instead of half so it wouldn't have been so weird

:rot: 

2 people like this

This season was sooooo much better :skull: and Carla and Samuel is a SHIP :shock:

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Layout said:

You don't need to know Spanish! They have the show in English on Netflix. In anime the English typically sounds bad in their Dub versions, but here the English voices are really good. I highly recommend the show. It has some hot scenes too

Hidden Content

Ahhh I’m so excited there is a dub. I thought it was just subtitled and I really really struggle with watching foreign programming that’s subtitled and paying compete attention. 

I need to finish watching Mindhunter and start this 

1 person likes this

I don’t like Omar . He’s so bleh . I ship Ander and Polo and that scene was hot . The Trio besties are Daddies . That last episode was amazing. I kind of figured out certain things that ended up happening but still the last episode was epic.i think Carla and Nadia are boring . Lu is THAT bitch. Rebecca is entertaining . Cayetanna is also bleh. I enjoy Christian and Nano . I find Samuel boring . 

Someone on twitter stated that this and 13RW are the same show lol and I see it 

1 person likes this