Anya

Alicia Fox

2,495 posts in this topic

T H E  O F F I C I A L  F A N  B A S E  O F

A L I C I A  F O X

Posted Image

Alicia first appeared in WWE as a wedding planner hired by Edge and former SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero to prep the power couple’s on-air nuptials. After she was caught canoodling with the groom, however, Alicia wisely crawled into a foxhole somewhere before re-emerging as a bona fide Diva.

The talented Ms. Fox has since appeared on Raw, SmackDown and WWE NXT season three (as a Pro for Maxine), scissor-kicking her way past Beth Phoenix, Maryse, Eve, Gail Kim and The Bellas to etch her name in the WWE record books as the first African-American woman to win the Divas Championship. She notched the title at 2010’s WWE Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view, then successfully defended it against top contender Eve at WWE Money in the Bank the following month.

Resourceful, stunning and extremely lithesome in the ring, The Foxy Floridian has proven herself to be far more ferocious than anyone ever expected. Despite her friendship with many of her fellow competitors, at any moment, the femme fatale will outfox the opposition to claw to the top WWE’s Divas division.

S O C I A L  N E T W O R K S

Posted Image      Posted Image        Posted Image
  @AliciaFoxy          Alicia Fox - WWE                    Alicia Fox

Ring Names: Alicia Fox, Tori, Victoria Crawford
Birthdate:June 30th 1986
Hometown:Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Height:5'9"

Professional Debut:July 1, 2006
WWE Debut:June 13, 2008/ November 18, 2008

Entrance Theme:

[embed=305,229]

[/embed]

Finishing Moves:

Signature Moves:
, Corner slingshot back elbow, Split leg head smash, Monkey flip, Multiple pinning variations, Pendulum backbreaker submission, Reverse elbow, off the second rope, Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, Matrix evasion into handstand headscissors takedown

Championships and Accomplishments
OVW Women's Champion (1 time)
WWE Divas Championship (1 time)
First African-American woman to win the Divas Championship.

Career Milestones

Posted Image

As Edge and Vickie Guerrero’s wedding planner, Alicia attends their reception on SmackDown. Triple H, no stranger to on-air nuptials, playing the role of party pooper, shows footage of Alicia locking lips with Edge the day before. Two days later at The Great American Bash, Alicia is guilty of costly interference which ultimately results in Edge losing his match for the WWE Championship.

Two to Tango – November 18, 2008

Posted Image

Alicia returns on ECW accompanying dancing Brit DJ Gabriel to the ring for his debut. The pair had met during Alicia’s absence from television when she had moved her wedding planning business across the pond. The disco-influenced duo is a big hit with the WWE Universe for the duration of their tenure on ECW, defeating Superstars including Paul and Katie Lea Burchill, Tyson Kidd and Natalya.

Posted Image

Alicia is unsuccessful in a Fatal 4-Way Match on Raw to determine the next challenger to the Divas Championship in August of 2009. The Foxy One’s luck turns around the following month when she pins Gail Kim after a devastating scissors kick in a very physical match to become the No. 1 contender to Mickie James’ Divas Championship for the first time.

Posted Image

Zack Ryder woos Alicia’s managerial services, but the pairing quickly turns sour. After The Long Island Loudmouth provokes Raw guest host Ashton Kutcher via Twitter, the former “That ‘70s Show” star puts out a hit on Ryder. The bounty is collected by the most unlikely of sources as Alicia punks her beau and nails her patented scissors kick.

A Very Foxy Champion – June 20, 2010

Posted ImageAfter several unsuccessful attempts, Alicia finally wins the Divas Championship for the first time at the Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view event. Her tenure at the top of the Divas division begins in impressive fashion as Fox defeats Eve on a number of occasions and declares herself the owner of “the greatest reign in Divas Championship history.”

Now that she is heel apparently. I hope they give her a new theme. Party is really face. Give her a theme, she can have as a face and a heel.

Posted Image

Lmaoooo Found this picture to funny...lol

I really hope she is heel again but she probably is going to become a jobber along with Natalya :(

Posted Image

I really hope she is heel again but she probably is going to become a jobber along with Natalya :(

I F'N LOVE HER!!! I Wish this was shown on tv :((

Posted Image

<3 :(

i know she'll be a jobber :(, i want her to be a serious competitor in a near future

LOL! The picture is so hilarious and cute at the same time!

LMFAO At the picture :'(

Alicia looks like she's about to throw up in that picture O.o

I love Alicia's entrance & her walk :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I love EVERYTHING ABOUT Alicia's entrance & her walk :D

Posted Image

Fixed that for you  ;)

I'm all decked out in Alicia sigs and icon. :drinksmoke:

I love Foxy she made her way onto my list of fave divas

I love Foxy she made her way onto my list of fave divas

Posted Image

Fixed that for you  ;)

I'm all decked out in Alicia sigs and icon. :drinksmoke:

Posted Image

Even though it wasn't me who did the fixing, this picture still could classify as being appropriate. :butterfly:

Fixed that for you  ;)I'm all decked out in Alicia sigs and icon. :drinksmoke:

I'm not even mad that you fixed it because Foxxy is pretty adorable :totally: So I'll agree :innocent:

i wan't her in the title picture now that she's heel but with the Eve push i doubt she will be there any time soon

i wan't her in the title picture now that she's heel but with the Eve push i doubt she will be there any time soon

Would love to see that. Eve and Alicia always had good chemistry .

Would love to see that. Eve and Alicia always had good chemistry .

YES!, i really liked their MITB match

YES!, i really liked their MITB match

That was a very good match. I loved their Superstars match even more!

Posted Image

Even though it wasn't me who did the fixing, this picture still could classify as being appropriate. :butterfly:

Thanks. It totally fits :P

If she doesn't win the title at least one more time in her career, I will write a strongly worded letter to the World Wrestling Entertainment.

Posted Image

They will REGRET never letting Alicia sprinkle her magic on the belt again..

It would've been better with Layla and Alicia + Eve.

It would've been better with Layla and Alicia + Eve.

That would've been pretty cool to see .

This promo made Alicia look awesome!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_JRtP4QL8

And not to mention funny:

Posted Image

Posted Image

She looks too cute in the pic on the box

Posted Image

1 person likes this