Anya

Alicia Fox

2,502 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Paige was basically a flop at the time Alicia deserved to snatch the championship. Her crazy character was really getting traction with the Wwe fans. I know it’s said over and over, but I really hope she moves to Smackdown during the next shake up. She really does deserve a chance to succeed and Raw definitely won’t be the place for such a moment. 

A move to SD is for sure needed. Especially if Nikki Cross is going to be there.

1 person likes this

On 1/9/2019 at 11:36 AM, Twisted Bliss said:

Paige was basically a flop at the time Alicia deserved to snatch the championship. Her crazy character was really getting traction with the Wwe fans. I know it’s said over and over, but I really hope she moves to Smackdown during the next shake up. She really does deserve a chance to succeed and Raw definitely won’t be the place for such a moment. 

!!!!! I agree. Paige was okay at that time, but I remember caring and liking Alicia wayyyyy more than her. I always wish she would've gotten the title back then.

My girl Alicia needs to be moved to Smackdown and get the chance she's always deserved, I mean, she has a way better character than some of the girls around. Plus, the last time she ever got a title was also the first time and that was all the way back in 2010. :skull: