Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jodes

WWE Signs Indi Hartwell

10 posts in this topic

WWE seems to never stop. They constantly have shows, constantly are growing, adding things to the WWE Network and most importantly are constantly signing talent.

The most recent signing from WWE is 22-year old Australian talent Indi Hartwell. The news was reported by Squared Circle Sirens.

WWE has signed Australian independent wrestler Indi Hartwell to a developmental contract with the company and will be reporting to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida next month.

The 22-year-old from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia made her debut back in 2016 after training at the Professional Championship Wrestling Academy and has had quite the impressive career thus far becoming one of the top females in the Australian wrestling scene.

Outside of wrestling for Australian promotions such as Melbourne Cit Wrestling, Professional Championship Wrestling, Newcastle Pro Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Australia, and Riot City Wrestling to name a few Hartwell has wrestled for a plethora of promotions in North America such as SHIMMER, RISE, and BattleClub Pro.

Since she is reporting to the Performance Center in Florida, it appears she won’t be heading to NXT UK.

Credit:  https://www.bodyslam.net/2019/09/13/wwe-signs-australian-talent-indi-hartwell/?fbclid=IwAR3GTV7h7bMzxkOmrO0RvynNkdtKC-V9UQ6vS-T2mxj9Rin9FEwH_jOX-mY

I saw the match on SPW that she had with Kelly Anne and she did amazing. She has a great look. Hopefully WWE use her properly

If you dont know her. These are some of her matches

1 person likes this

Not familiar with her but she's cute

1 person likes this

Let me fake stan until her gear makes me pick a side.

1 person likes this

I hope her friend, that big gorgeous b*tch Steph DeLander is next.

1 person likes this

She's beautiful! Imagine with a WWE cheque glo up!

21 minutes ago, surrender said:

I hope her friend, that big gorgeous b*tch Steph DeLander is next.

Liking because you made me google and she is gorgeous! With the right gimmick she could totally be a star!

2 minutes ago, Angelic said:

She's beautiful! Imagine with a WWE cheque glo up!

Liking because you made me google and she is gorgeous! With the right gimmick she could totally be a star!

She tried out but it was during the all female camp at the UK performance center so I’m worried she’ll go to NXT UK if she does get signed 😣

I've never heard of her before, but she's really pretty.

Ironic she would get signed after I unfollowed her on IG a few days ago. Curse Lifted? 

I had been following for awhile but it’s boring following the ones you never see on TV or live. Let’s see what the big leagues do for her.

tumblr_pxy9tcKtIL1y03zq8o1_400.gifv