Mariah.

Nia Jax Retweets Scathing Comment About Sasha Banks

16 posts in this topic

She better help sell Sasha's heel character whilst riling the girls up yet again. A bad bitch.

Ari M.

2 people like this

She's always been a pot stirrer, but I thought her and Alexa were legitimately not friends again? Unless Sasha legit had a temper tantrum after mania you can't tell me she has backstage beef with her since Sasha has given her countless rubs since she got called up.

GkJoBtm.gif.46f85e5d50066ead51df72b601c3

2 people like this

What are the chances she retweeted unironically when she swung on Becky and shattered her face like glass and was dragged for months for it?

Ari M.

4 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

She better help sell Sasha's heel character whilst riling the girls up yet again. A bad bitch.

Ari M.

1 minute ago, Ari M. said:

What are the chances she retweeted unironically when she swung on Becky and shattered her face like glass and was dragged for months for it?

Ari M.

the sweat you're breaking trying to spin this in a way that makes both your girls look good when the fact of it is Nia is just childish

Ari M.

7 people like this

5 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

She's always been a pot stirrer, but I thought her and Alexa were legitimately not friends again? Unless Sasha legit had a temper tantrum after mania you can't tell me she has backstage beef with her since Sasha has given her countless rubs since she got called up.

they're so cjxjcjxj

1 person likes this

Nia is so messy. 

Just like two years back when she was being messy on twitter to make it seem like her and Alexa weren’t friends anymore. Had some people believing that all the girls unfollowed Alexa and liked that tweet to make it seem like Alexa was sleeping around backstage. 

16 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

No that was simply a keeping up with Kayfabe thing they are still close.

she literally has a broken knee to rehabilitate. is this how she’s choosing to spend her time? 

hOVDCIO.gif

6 people like this

Nia loves to stir up trouble. A true mess.

CaDHD6n.gif

2 hours ago, prince. said:

she literally has a broken knee to rehabilitate. is this how she’s choosing to spend her time? 

hOVDCIO.gif

2 broken knees and she's wasting time reading stan twitter

3 people like this

Alexa liked the tweet too.

hOVDCIO.gif

Nia is messy, but the tweet itself is such a reach.

A weak ass example to try and prove said point. Sasha's a heel, she missed the first shot, so she tried again so she could complete the spot. That's it.

Some would call it psychology or ring awareness. 

hOVDCIO.gif