Io vs Mia in a Ladder Match next week :shook: 

26 minutes ago, Layout said:

Anyone sense a heel Dakota uniting with team Shayna? Or is that just me

un0oqja.gif 

Nope!!! Rhea was a bitch for that lol, I’m all for heel Dakota 🤗🤗

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

Nope!!! Rhea was a bitch for that lol, I’m all for heel Dakota 🤗🤗

Dakota is so cute lol. I love how everyone in the crowd went "Awww" when she got kicked out the group. I'm excited too.

2 people like this

That Aj and Finn interaction :shook:

EEWolEyXkAAZxqN.jpg 

11 hours ago, Layout said:

Dakota is so cute lol. I love how everyone in the crowd went "Awww" when she got kicked out the group. I'm excited too.

It would feel odd to turn Dakota Heel right now. After the events of last night, Dakota feels very sympathetic, so why would you turn someone that people feel bad for. Being rejected by Rhea, unable to take part in this history-making match, receiving no support at all from her so-called best friends. It's a far cry from all these other Heel turns. Especially when the person who took her spot, Mia Yim, has been m.i.a.(no pun intended) for the last month or so and is now being shoe-horned into the match.

Garza vs Neese has been my favorite men’s match in so fucking long. :rot: I literally love everything about Garza, his looks and character are perfect! I love seeing vanity prioritized, king :crying: 

Dakota has such garbage friends, they stood there mute when she got kicked out of the group by Rhea and none of them even tried to defend her. 

11 hours ago, Kat said:

Dakota has such garbage friends, they stood there mute when she got kicked out of the group by Rhea and none of them even tried to defend her. 

Especially when she was there fighting side-by-side alongside them for several weeks against Shayna and her crew while Mia was nowhere to be seen, yet she gets to walk in and take the spot for herself

1 person likes this

I think in the week or two prior, we will see An attack on Mia that has her left out of the war games, and they’ll have to rely on Dakota, and during war games, Dakota will turn on them or something, be all like: “y’all raggedy hoes shoulda put more respeckt on my name, and remembered who had your back this last month, instead of that fucking clown who popped up like a whack a ho game, when the price was right” ... or something like that, and she’ll cost Rhea’s team the victory. 

or, that’s in my mind how I want it to happen lol.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Glowstix said:

I think in the week or two prior, we will see An attack on Mia that has her left out of the war games, and they’ll have to rely on Dakota, and during war games, Dakota will turn on them or something, be all like: “y’all raggedy hoes shoulda put more respeckt on my name, and remembered who had your back this last month, instead of that fucking clown who popped up like a whack a ho game, when the price was right” ... or something like that, and she’ll cost Rhea’s team the victory. 

or, that’s in my mind how I want it to happen lol.

I think it’ll either be: 

Option A - Dakota challenges Rhea to prove herself, she doesn’t win the match but she earns Rhea’s respect enough for her to make a match between Dakota & Mia where the winner get the final spot on Team Rhea. Dakota wins and Mia lashes out at the loss and joins Team Shayna. 

Option B - Mia loses the advantage next week and Rhea loses a bit of faith in her and goes to Dakota to ask her to step up but Dakota rejects her offer and reveals she’s joined Team Shayna. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Kat said:

I think it’ll either be: 

Option A - Dakota challenges Rhea to prove herself, she doesn’t win the match but she earns Rhea’s respect enough for her to make a match between Dakota & Mia where the winner get the final spot on Team Rhea. Dakota wins and Mia lashes out at the loss and joins Team Shayna. 

Option B - Mia loses the advantage next week and Rhea loses a bit of faith in her and goes to Dakota to ask her to step up but Dakota rejects her offer and reveals she’s joined Team Shayna. 

I just thought Dakota not getting picked will help build a story for a babyface push so she can beat Shayna tbh, but can’t say I keep up with NXT all that much, I just think Shayna approaching Asuka’s record is heinous 

un0oqja.gif

3 people like this

9 hours ago, Jeigz said:

I just thought Dakota not getting picked will help build a story for a babyface push so she can beat Shayna tbh, but can’t say I keep up with NXT all that much, I just think Shayna approaching Asuka’s record is heinous 

un0oqja.gif

Tbh I want to see Asuka come back and beat the everliving shit out of Shayna and her horse face stooges, and take the title off her or have someone else do it.

besides, Kairi Sane already interrupted Shayna’s title run, so it’s not like it’s an uninterrupted streak like Asuka’s was, Shayna’s reign is split between 2 title reigns, and she has been defeated at least twice (Mae Young classic, and then when she lost the belt to Kairi). Meanwhile, Asuka’s entire NXT stint, she was never defeated, and held the title for 510 days (522 if you go by date the episode aired); and Asuka vacated the title and was called up to the main roster; she went completely unbeaten.... (and like 6 months or so more unbeaten on the main roster I think).... 

meanwhile Shayna, has 2 reigns, totaling 377 days combined, which means she’s lost at least once lol. So she needs to put in some work before she comes near my Godbuki Kween’s reign. 

13 hours ago, Jeigz said:

un0oqja.gif

You never really know with Dakota tbh, it’s always like they start going somewhere with her but then they cut it off and she goes back to irrelevance. It’s frustrating being a fan of hers sometimes 😔

13 hours ago, Kat said:

I think it’ll either be: 

Most people online seem to think Dakota will join Shayna and turn Heel, but that seems almost too obvious. And it really wouldn't make sense to turn her Heel after the events of this past week. I mean the most recent episode of NXT really painted Dakota in a very sympathetic light and you can't help but feel bad for her. Being rejected by Rhea Ripley and mocked by Shayna Baszler; receiving no support at all from her so-called best friends; wrestled her heart out against Shayna for 15 or so minutes and giving Shayna all she can handle while enduring all the damage to her surgically repaired knee; all for nothing as Mia just waltzes in and takes the last spot for herself at the last minute after being m.i.a.(no pun intended) for the past month or so.

I mean if you're going to do a Heel turn with Dakota, why make us feel bad for her and make the "Heel" sympathetic. I get that Heels are suppose to believe that they're justified, but in this case, Dakota would actually be completely justified.

I feel at worst, what we'll get is a pseudo-turn with Dakota, kinda like Bryan joining the Wyatt Family or HBK/Big Show aligning with JBL/The Authority. We saw in the WWE exclusive video how heartbroken, despondent and upset Dakota is about being unable to be a part of Team Ripley and being in the Wargames match at Takeover. Basically have Shayna take advantage of Dakota's desperation and fragile state while also crippling half of Team Ripley since Tegan & Candice are close friends with Dakota.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Kat said:

You never really know with Dakota tbh, it’s always like they start going somewhere with her but then they cut it off and she goes back to irrelevance. It’s frustrating being a fan of hers sometimes 😔

Being a Dakota fan is like being a Becky Lynch fan prior to Summerslam 2018. The sad thing is every time Dakota is given a chance she nails it(i.e. the PTSD angle from last year and now this angle with her trying to prove herself worthy of a spot in Wargames). She's very good when it comes to emoting and generating sympathy with her body language and facial expressions. Which is why I find the idea of them teasing a Heel turn with her to be nonsensical. And her mic skills have gotten much better since they stopped trying to portray her as Kiwi Bayley(like last year prior to her injury) and instead she's been acting more like her Indy persona showcasing more intensity and sass & spunk.

1 person likes this

Kayfabe-wise it makes sense to turn Dakota Kai Heel as there s plenty of motive(Rhea snubbing her, her friends ditching her,etc.), but from a booking standpoint, it really doesn't. Because the person that you're about to turn Heel, has been painted and portrayed in a very sympathetic light. The fans were really rallying behind her during the match, the commentators were putting over Dakota's performance and how she deserves a Wargames spot, those same fans were upset that Mia got chosen over Dakota and were sad and felt sorry for Dakota as she left Team Ripley behind. This is the type of booking you do for a plucky underdog right before they rebound and claw their way back up, not a Heel turn. 

Also, it feels kinda awkward having Mia take the last spot when she hasn't done anything noteworthy for the last month or so or had any interactions at all with any of the women, whereas Rhea, Dakota, Candice & Tegan have been in the thick of it against Shayna, Duke, Shafir, Io & Bianca. If that's intentional then kudos because it really adds to making Dakota a sympathetic figure, while making Mia looking like she got shoe-horned in.

Dakota really should be the one to dethrone Shayna, the story writes itself. Then Shayna can go end Beckys annoying ass on Raw. 

ANGEL

He don't even need a stan nickname

vCcR4vS.gif

3 people like this

Angel literally just has it :shook: 

2 people like this