Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Wednesday Night War | Official Chat Thread

1,573 posts in this topic

Now I was happy that Bianca won but then I saw the match is for takeover 

vXN2GVf.gif

Io gave like the 2 best women matches in the last takeovers. I expect Rhea vs Bianca to have the quality of Bianca vs Shayna. 

Hopefully this means Io is next and she wins the title 

vXN2GVf.gif

1 person likes this

Also you can tell looking at the booking of the battle royal the people in charge know Io and Bianca are the best girls in nxt so why they can't get a damn title!

They could easily just have Bianca and Tegan as the finalists or Bianca and Shotzi but they gave the 2 of them like 6 minutes alone even tho they are both heels 

vXN2GVf.gif

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Black Canary said:

I’m glad they remembered the good sis Carolina. That flop Sin Cara did her so dirty.

We knew that wasn’t going to last. 

2 people like this

I hate that Bianca could get tossed on Raw or Smackdown and get mistreated another talented black women wasted you hate to see it.

I hate it here. :pinfall:

1 person likes this

Rhea Ripley is shaped like a beyblade let it rip and I hope Bianca beats her ass

vXN2GVf.gif

Going from watching NXT's women division to AEW's women division has me like

b516ef157601ac93ec316106f70a1a69fe393787

1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, Eric said:

I hate that Bianca could get tossed on Raw or Smackdown and get mistreated another talented black women wasted you hate to see it.

I hate it here. :pinfall:

Yeahhhh, I'm pretty nervous too about her call up. She's a star and can definitely reach her full potential on Raw or SD but, the main roster has me feeling bleak these days.

2 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Going from watching NXT's women division to AEW's women division has me like

b516ef157601ac93ec316106f70a1a69fe393787

NNNNNN, I'm bored of AEW now. I just haven't been able to get back into it after seeing them just talk about how they're building their division but, barely doing anything to showcase or build characters outside Brandi and Kong. 

Image result for billie kay and peyton royce thumbs down gif

5 hours ago, Amlex said:

Now I was happy that Bianca won but then I saw the match is for takeover 

vXN2GVf.gif

Io gave like the 2 best women matches in the last takeovers. I expect Rhea vs Bianca to have the quality of Bianca vs Shayna. 

Hopefully this means Io is next and she wins the title 

vXN2GVf.gif

the way we all know they're just gonna feed bianca to rhea so we're already looking at the next challenger..

vXN2GVf.gif

6 people like this

21 minutes ago, shumiley said:

the way we all know they're just gonna feed bianca to rhea so we're already looking at the next challenger..

vXN2GVf.gif

nnn tbh that was the destiny of anyone who won this match. With the rumours that bianca is going to raw or smackdown i guess it just made sense for this to be her 'farewell' takeover moment. I am half expecting the next number 1 contender to be Dakota just so Tegan can end it in dq and extend the length of time between now and Rhea handing that shit over to Io
4a02a37a47b76b5bda773e5c8083de8434c42a0d

2 people like this

46 minutes ago, shumiley said:

vXN2GVf.gif

Bianca along with the whole division is going to be fed to Rhea, cause Hunter doesn't know how to not book a year plus reign.

vXN2GVf.gif

1 person likes this

I’m honestly so in love with the NXT women’s division. That Battle Royal was so much fun! The surprises and returns and building up storylines was nice!!! (Dakota vs Tegan, Deonna and whoever she eliminated will probably introduce them to the division, the green haired girl will get a huge push for eliminating Shayna I think)

Bianca ain’t winning the title put hopefully her match is so damn good that they quickly give her the strap THIS YEAR!!!

Notable absents (Kavita, Aaliyah, Chelsea Green and Tayanara? Where are they?)

18 hours ago, Blooberry said:

I’m honestly so in love with the NXT women’s division. That Battle Royal was so much fun! The surprises and returns and building up storylines was nice!!! (Dakota vs Tegan, Deonna and whoever she eliminated will probably introduce them to the division, the green haired girl will get a huge push for eliminating Shayna I think)

Bianca ain’t winning the title put hopefully her match is so damn good that they quickly give her the strap THIS YEAR!!!

Notable absents (Kavita, Aaliyah, Chelsea Green and Tayanara? Where are they?)

Chelsea Greens reason

https://youtu.be/rn3ISnNLJT0

Y’all find the most harmless girls to hate on :rot:  Kacy is one of the most talented girls NXT has. As for her pop, the fans know how to read the dirtsheets, of course they’re going to be kind to someone they know dealt with a back injury and is a sweet person. Go hate on a bitch that deserves it

EprrQIF.gif

I hope Rhea serves an Ember tea and loses the title her first Takeover defense. I’m going to be annoyed if Bianca loses yet another Takeover. To be real, her and Io should’ve been gotten title reigns. Give them their flowers!

EprrQIF.gif

3 people like this

Rhea is going to have the strap for a long time. She’s HHH pet

1 person likes this

I'm glad Daderick and Adam are at ringside to keep my interest in this match

qxliZFr.gif

1 person likes this

Can Dadam wrestle tonight, it feels like it's been a thousand years, I'm sick

qxliZFr.gif

1 person likes this

Thick daddy Fish & Gibsons cakes being the only thing to keep my interest on this tag match

Page is on and I kind of like the UK team on WWE rn but I can’t focus when laid up.

qxliZFr.gif

Whew i hope this ends in distraction since neither girl should be losing rn 

qxliZFr.gif

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, taleman2004 said:

Io really is a star

So is Finn’s dick print angle they love doing.

qxliZFr.gif

Now look, Becky made me miss the entire women's match

I'm glad Finn is wrestling in other news, I haven't seen his sexy body in a while. Should tide me over with no Dadam

qxliZFr.gif