Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Wednesday Night War | Official Chat Thread

1,536 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Christon said:

So is Finn’s dick print angle they love doing.

qxliZFr.gif

Can you blame them? USA getting all the right angles.

PAC 🖤

Too bad that went to commercial right when Jericho started talking 💀

Adam Cole starting 2020 the same way he ended 2019.......

..............dying on national television.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Jake said:

Adam is crazy :skull: @Mariah.

EYE

2 people like this

Toni vs Io could’ve been so much more, but that interference happened before the match could really pick up steam. And did anyone notice Fullsail boo’ing Toni? :rot: They must not be here for her as champ over the other girls! Her smirking while being boo’d showed me she’d be pretty good as a heel. 

Shotzi vs Shayna had me very invested! Shayna is basura, but she sho’ can cut a great promo! The promos leading into the match by both girls were amazing. As far as the match goes.... I’ll just say Shotzi is not the best of workers :dead: but you can tell that girl has something very special! She’s just so charasmatic that I couldn’t help but root for her to beat Shayna! The crowd definitely felt the same as well. 

Im excited for Tegan vs Dakota. They’ve kind of done nothing with them throughout this angle, but I’m here to see what they’re capable of bringing.

Shotzi is still rough around the edges but she's a breath of fresh air and that match put her over well even in loss. Hope they keep it up, I see it for her.

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Mariah. said:

EYE

The Johnny Nitro/Dolph school of selling JUMPED 

he better calm his fine ass down :rot: You did this

1 person likes this

Triple H has already botched Dakota’s heel turn. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Dakota should have clocked Tegan at the Rumble.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Kat said:

Seriously. Shayna and Bianca are going to be gone from NXT in the next few months. Io is out with an injury and she's been rumored to be called up as well. They had an opportunity to build up Dakota as a Top Heel and they've f***ed it up at every corner. And this isn't due to any shortcomings from Dakota. She's doing the best with what she's been given. The problem is she's been given a pile of crap and trying to make a diamond out of it.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Kat said:

It's not his fault she doesn't have the range.

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

This is factual, I have absolutely no idea why they put Chelsea green in that spot as opposed to Tegan. I get that Chelsea's gimmick is apparently being a flop who thinks she's hot shit but she could have also done that at the 28th spot instead.

1 hour ago, gl83 said:

Seriously. Shayna and Bianca are going to be gone from NXT in the next few months. Io is out with an injury and she's been rumored to be called up as well. They had an opportunity to build up Dakota as a Top Heel and they've f***ed it up at every corner. And this isn't due to any shortcomings from Dakota. She's doing the best with what she's been given. The problem is she's been given a pile of crap and trying to make a diamond out of it.

idk how I feel about it tbh. It sucks that she lost but the way it was done kind of only gives her more of an excuse to get angrier. I think if she had lost clean it would be worse but at least we have to double cheat to make it look less terrible for her.

I guess my issue here is that both Tegan and Dakota kind of need wins right now to be establish themselves so either one of them losing isn't great. If this is the end of their feud than I'll agree that it was garbage and they completely botched the handling of it but they still have ways to bring Dakota back from this (if she doesn't murder candice backstage at some point for interfering in this like what even was the point?).

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

This is factual, I have absolutely no idea why they put Chelsea green in that spot as opposed to Tegan. I get that Chelsea's gimmick is apparently being a flop who thinks she's hot shit but she could have also done that at the 28th spot instead.

idk how I feel about it tbh. It sucks that she lost but the way it was done kind of only gives her more of an excuse to get angrier. I think if she had lost clean it would be worse but at least we have to double cheat to make it look less terrible for her.

I guess my issue here is that both Tegan and Dakota kind of need wins right now to be establish themselves so either one of them losing isn't great. If this is the end of their feud than I'll agree that it was garbage and they completely botched the handling of it but they still have ways to bring Dakota back from this (if she doesn't murder candice backstage at some point for interfering in this like what even was the point?).

It was so damn disappointing cause I expected some kind of interaction between the two.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

They didn’t even interact in the rumble match like wtf? 

1 person likes this

On 1/30/2020 at 3:45 AM, Rainbow Heart said:

Looks like the feud is continuing. Hopefully they start building Dakota up because with Shayna and Bianca likely to be leaving NXT in the next few months(and possibly Io too) NXT is really barren when it comes to Top Heels right now.

2 hours ago, gl83 said:

Looks like the feud is continuing. Hopefully they start building Dakota up because with Shayna and Bianca likely to be leaving NXT in the next few months(and possibly Io too) NXT is really barren when it comes to Top Heels right now.

King Kota :rot:

Slay I guess.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Christon said:

King Kota :rot:

Slay I guess.

She said instead of the man I’ll be the king, maybe she snapped. :shook:

1 person likes this

Me trying to watch this semi live today and just realising that men truly aren't worth my time
0jSJIyR.gif

1 person likes this

They stan Garza so much. He’s on every show BUT SD. :clap:

I want Bianca Belair to win at NXT Takeover Portland so bad. 

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

She won’t.... this company is so retarded. She has SUPERSTAR written all over her but instead let’s push boring ass Rhea instead. 

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Wya?

C2239746-2AAC-43B5-84E6-B524B779F5B3.gif

We aren't watching this live anymore.

En5wduz.gif