Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Wednesday Night War | Official Chat Thread

1,573 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

We aren't watching this live anymore.

En5wduz.gif

Are you weirdos TRYING to kill off the forum?

The only redux I see is for Impact, of all things, and we don’t care about any of their roster.

En5wduz.gif

4 hours ago, Christon said:

Are you weirdos TRYING to kill off the forum?

The only redux I see is for Impact, of all things, and we don’t care about any of their roster.

En5wduz.gif

Should have @ the girls when Adam came on to at least serve thirst.

En5wduz.gif

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Should have @ the girls when Adam came on to at least serve thirst.

En5wduz.gif

That’s a Mariah tea, wrong hen Saweetie!

En5wduz.gif

1 person likes this

Bianca should win at Takeover. 

The crowd are giving her better reactions than Rhea, and imo she has outshined Rhea this whole feud. 

Agreed ^^^^

Watching AEW and Britt Baker is so GREAT as a heel.... love her character development.

I guess with Shayna Baszler on Raw now and Jessamyn Duke out of action due to shoulder surgery, the only screentime Marina Shafir is getting now is when she's in Velveteen Dream's pants.

Sure, Rhea, get your shit in and do your full entrance. It's not like Bianca is getting "Pillman-ized" by Charlotte or anything. And it's not like she's being tortured in the ring by Charlotte's "Figure 8". Just take your time and wait for the music to sync for your entrance stomp.

53 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Sure, Rhea, get your shit in and do your full entrance. It's not like Bianca is getting "Pillman-ized" by Charlotte or anything. And it's not like she's being tortured in the ring by Charlotte's "Figure 8". Just take your time and wait for the music to sync for your entrance stomp.

Did Bianca lose? 

18 minutes ago, taleman2004 said:

Sadly.

I seriously cannot stand WWE sometimes. 

29 minutes ago, Kat said:

Did Bianca lose? 

Bianca speared Charlotte. Charlotte no-sold it and hit Bianca with a Spear of her own. Hit an ugly Natural Selection. 1-2-3.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Bianca speared Charlotte. Charlotte no-sold it and hit Bianca with a Spear of her own. Hit an ugly Natural Selection. 1-2-3.

What happened afterwards because I heard people saying Charlotte attacked Bianca and Rhea just watched it or something like that? 

32 minutes ago, Kat said:

What happened afterwards because I heard people saying Charlotte attacked Bianca and Rhea just watched it or something like that? 

You know how Rhea saunters to the top of the ramp and waits for the music to sync up to do her foot stomp. Well......while she was doing all that, Charlotte wrapped Bianca's leg with a steel chair and "Pillman-ized" her. Then she put Bianca into the Figure 8, meanwhile Rhea was watching all this at the top of the stage, waiting for her music to sync up because that is obviously more important than running down to the ring and saving Bianca from serious injury.

It was a hilarious comedy.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, gl83 said:

You know how Rhea saunters to the top of the ramp and waits for the music to sync up to do her foot stomp. Well......while she was doing all that, Charlotte wrapped Bianca's leg with a steel chair and "Pillman-ized" her. Then she put Bianca into the Figure 8, meanwhile Rhea was watching all this at the top of the stage, waiting for her music to sync up because that is obviously more important than running down to the ring and saving Bianca from serious injury.

It was a hilarious comedy.

🤦‍♀️

so much for the “we are NXT” I guess. 

charlotte really ruins everything she touches. literally everything

you-ruined-everything.gif?w=388&h=186

1 person likes this

Honestly, I would have been more content with Bianca and where she would have been if she won the title off Shayna, to begin with then dropped to Rhea. However, I guess we have to wait for the right moment as people claim even though there were multiple occasions where the moment was right.

I guess we just have to settle for the Ms Wrestlemania battle royal...

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, shumiley said:

charlotte really ruins everything she touches. literally everything

you-ruined-everything.gif?w=388&h=186

Knew Bianca would lose when this match was announced, why everyone was excited, I'll never know. Was hoping there'd be some interference of some kind but, this is WWE we're talking about, half their plans are half assed and accidentally work out. 

Image result for bianca belair gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Honestly, I would have been more content with Bianca and where she would have been if she won the title off Shayna, to begin with then dropped to Rhea. However, I guess we have to wait for the right moment as people claim even though there were multiple occasions where the moment was right.

I guess we just have to settle for the Ms Wrestlemania battle royal...

i hate the idea of "be patient" with wwe storylines because 9 times out of 10, wwe never capitalises off of anything. like people said to be patient about kofi's loss to brock paying off and it has yet to even hint in that direction, which is just one of many examples

2 people like this

the fact that i know charlotte has enough pull to vocalize if she wanted to put people over and she could but refuses to because that ego f*king sucks... bianca literally speared her and she no sold it and turned into a monster, speared her and then hit the most unconvincing natural selection... that woman is truly the pits.

rhea is a non factor in this whole thing and is the champion, that's the sad part. bianca has outshined them both but seems to be taking the losses in this whole thing - and cleanly. the only thing that'd make this right is bianca attacking them both somewhere, and them making this a triple threat and bianca winning at wrestlemania... but she's black and this is wwe. let's be real.

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, shumiley said:

i hate the idea of "be patient" with wwe storylines because 9 times out of 10, wwe never capitalises off of anything. like people said to be patient about kofi's loss to brock paying off and it has yet to even hint in that direction, which is just one of many examples

ch... if bianca was white with blonde hair and big boobs, her title win would happened way earlier. 

3 people like this

Just now, Aaliyah Cyrus said:

ch... if bianca was white with blonde hair and big boobs, her title win would happened way earlier. 

she would literally be in shayna's position now; being put in an elimination chamber match we all know she's gonna win just to feud with the top champ at mania

Just now, shumiley said:

she would literally be in shayna's position now; being put in an elimination chamber match we all know she's gonna win just to feud with the top champ at mania

ch.... everybody woulda been fed to her and the inevitable wrestlemania spot woulda gone to her. she's literally getting her star dimmed because wwe sees that it's shining brighter than their boring ass faves

1 person likes this

Just now, Aaliyah Cyrus said:

ch.... everybody woulda been fed to her and the inevitable wrestlemania spot woulda gone to her. she's literally getting her star dimmed because wwe sees that it's shining brighter than their boring ass faves

it makes no sense why they're pushing rhea more than her considering bianca manages to get the pops rhea is supposed to get. why work harder to push someone else when there's literally somebody with the whole package ready, willing and able?

6 minutes ago, shumiley said:

it makes no sense why they're pushing rhea more than her considering bianca manages to get the pops rhea is supposed to get. why work harder to push someone else when there's literally somebody with the whole package ready, willing and able?

cuz that person ready, willing and able.... is of color and this is wwe :stephanie:

2 people like this