1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Legend Io is back. :shook:

isn’t NXT just all repeats until further notice or did I miss sumn

0jSJIyR.gif

13 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

isn’t NXT just all repeats until further notice or did I miss sumn

0jSJIyR.gif

They tapped a couple episodes last week to air, it will essentially be played out like NXT Takeover.

So Aliyah & Vanessa is done then? Can someone send out a search party for Vanessa?

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

So Aliyah & Vanessa is done then? Can someone send out a search party for Vanessa?

ugh i miss her and taynara bring back my girls :laycry: 

that's so ugly if they just randomly broke them up so aliyah could get a new nose :jeigz2:

33 minutes ago, Gavin said:

ugh i miss her and taynara bring back my girls :laycry: 

that's so ugly if they just randomly broke them up so aliyah could get a new nose :jeigz2:

They convince her to stay only for them to not use her, she's literally going to bounce again. :culture:

With the lockdown who knows. But let Aliyah get her shine in these jobber slots. It’s very obvious who they have plans for with this ladder bout.

I, however, am ready for Vanessa to get off of her IG stories looking bored.

1BE30B8A-1363-4465-ADDE-470AF568C47A.gif

They are so high on Shotzi, and I’m here for it. She’s something fresh that the division needed. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Crow. said:

They are so high on Shotzi, and I’m here for it. She’s something fresh that the division needed. 

!!! I really like her :crying2: 

1 person likes this

yasss Queen Io Shirai winning the #1 contender ship 👏🏽

Whew they are feeding us Io vs Charlotte. :shook:

Bitch Scarlett’s debut! That BOOT.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

- That Charlotte package was everything. She’s honesty SO GOOD ugh ❤️ she also keeps putting Mia Yim over so I’d have her defeat the Queen for the belt tbh.

- Aliyah vs Xia Li was cute.... both had a bit of a mean steak (almost like they were wrestling for their lives) due to the massive cuts, I would too. I hope WWE don’t release either 🥺

- Raquel vs Tegan was good fun! Tegan is kind of boring but the company seems into her and I’m suddenly here for it. She needed this win even if she had some help.... btw digging these new tag teams. We need BlissCross to start traveling to all brands. Raquel in particular impresses me a lot. She’s like a Victoria/Beth Hybrid goddess.... I freaking love her! 

Edited by Blooberry

AEW does a great job with the men but with the EXCEPTION of Britt none of the ladies have any characters. Like where the hell is the champion!? Nyla Rose!?

1 hour ago, Blooberry said:

Like where the hell is the champion!? Nyla Rose!?

The only real, logical thing I can think of is that she or someone she lives with is immuno-compromised. She's been gone since essentially the start of the pandemic and I know she's ok since she still has an online presence so that is seemingly the only thing that makes sense. I'm sure they'd book her if they could but there's clearly something else going on there.

Oh and in unrelated news stan jobber queen Jessi!
RwQzYvj.gif

All these jobbers they’ve been using makes me irritated that they released MJ Jenkins when she showed so much sass during that Battle Royal a few months back. 

Shotzi is amazing btw.... she making Tegan Nox really likable and less boring, keep them together! Lord knows we need tag teams for the titles. Raquel getting the win was a good move. Does this mean the end of this rivalry!? 

I don’t like that they are giving us Charlotte vs Mia next week, so much for my theory that Yim was dethroning the queen?? 

and finally.... I’m living for this new bad ass Candace LaRae. Great stuff at the dinner table.

Charlotte Flair vs. Io Shirai for the NXT Women’s Championship next week. I’m 100% sure Charlotte is going to retain the title. Doesn’t look like her NXT run is going to be over just yet. 

12 hours ago, Kat said:

Charlotte Flair vs. Io Shirai for the NXT Women’s Championship next week. I’m 100% sure Charlotte is going to retain the title. Doesn’t look like her NXT run is going to be over just yet. 

I'm curious if there's going to be some interference or something b/c it's wayyyy too early for Charlotte to lose. I didn't hate last night's match with Mia. It was a little sloppy in some parts but, I have a feeling she's going to get a variety of matches out of each of her challengers, which would be a breath of fresh air.

I honestly don't mind Charlotte as NXT champion even tho I've been hard on Asuka/Shayna for dominating when they were champs. Charlotte has a proven track record of turning big matches up to 11 so it's not like she's burying everyone, imo. 

wwe nxt womens champion | Tumblr

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I'm curious if there's going to be some interference or something b/c it's wayyyy too early for Charlotte to lose. I didn't hate last night's match with Mia. It was a little sloppy in some parts but, I have a feeling she's going to get a variety of matches out of each of her challengers, which would be a breath of fresh air.

I honestly don't mind Charlotte as NXT champion even tho I've been hard on Asuka/Shayna for dominating when they were champs. Charlotte has a proven track record of turning big matches up to 11 so it's not like she's burying everyone, imo. 

wwe nxt womens champion | Tumblr

I actually don’t mind her having a run in NXT for now. It gives her fresh opportunities and opponents and I’d rather see her mix it up with that crew instead of floundering around on RAW like she was for months. I definitely think she is winning next week but it could be a dirty win or maybe a screwy finish so the feud with Io can continue since I think that is the most interesting feud she can have right now in NXT and the one feud that most likely will deliver the best matches. 

1 person likes this

Kross is a god damn man :shook:

Cute debut with the 2 of them minus Scarlett's lip synching.

1 person likes this

What a DEBUT!!! reminded me of the good ole days :shook:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, taleman2004 said:

Kross is a god damn man :shook:

Cute debut with the 2 of them minus Scarlett's lip synching.

well do u expect her to be singing the theme live every time they come out? (I mean u can but dddd :icant:)

having said that I just cant wait for her inevitable National anthem Wrestlemania moment :gaycry:

Edited by darling

That debut, especially the entrance. Kross & Scarlett looked like STARS.

2 people like this