1,943 posts in this topic

T  H  E    O  F  F  I  C  I  A  L    F  A  N    B  A  S  E    O  F 

u4jZRno.png

r7UM2O5.png

Born on: August 12, 1992 (22 years old)
Height: 5'8"
Hometown: Norwich, England
Nicknames: "The Anti-Diva", "The Diva of Tomorrow"
Finishing Moves: Ram-Paige (Cradle DDT), Paige Turner (Swinging leg hook fireman's carry slam), PTO (Paige Tap-Out; modified scorpion crosslock)
Selected Accomplishments: Ranked #1 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2014, NXT Women's Champion (1x), WWE Divas Champion (2x), youngest Divas champion (age 21)

R A P   S H E E T 

• First and only woman to hold both the NXT Women's championship and WWE Divas championship at the same time.
  • Inaugural NXT Women's Champion.
  • Undefeated at WrestleMania! (1-0)
  • Only Diva to win the Divas Championship on her birthday!
  • First WWE Superstar/Diva born in the 1990's to win a WWE championship.
  • Has a record of 6-8 at WWE pay-per-views/Network specials, starting from NXT: Arrival to Money in the Bank 2015.

T H I N G S  Y O U   M I G H T  N O T  K N O W  A B O U T ; PAIGE

• Paige lives in Florida, and has been based out of there since moving stateside for FCW in 2011
  • Paige is an avid fan of the post-hardcore/alternative rock scene that has a great deal of roots in the Florida area; she is a fan of bands such as Bring Me The Horizon and Skid Row, and is good friends with members of Florida-based bands Emarosa, Sleeping With Sirens, and A Day to Remember. Emarosa's lead singer, Bradley Walden, was featured on the Total Divas season three season finale in a storyline with her. In reality, she's currently in a relationship with ADTR's lead guitarist, Kevin Skaff!
  • Paige's mother, Julia Hamer-Bevis (who wrestles as Sweet Saraya), actually competed in a match while in the early stages of her pregnancy with Paige!
  • Paige's closest friends on the road include fellow NXT alums Summer Rae and Emma, and is also known to hang out with Naomi, Alicia Fox, and Rosa Mendes. Summer Rae's music taste has evolved significantly due to her friendship with Paige.
  • Channel 4 made a documentary about her and her family, entitled The Wrestlers: Fighting With My Family. It focuses on the Knight's family business in the squared circle and the impact of Paige's signing with FCW on her family.
  • Paige appears in updates for the WWE video games WWE 2K15 and WWE SuperCard, and is one of only four women who appear in the WWE Immortals mobile game. Paige has since been announced as the first Diva confirmed to be in the WWE 2K16 video game.

E N T R A N C E  M U S I C

"STARS IN THE NIGHT" // CFO$

(Used February 27th, 2014 - present)

X6zuPCx.png

Born Saraya-Jade Bevis to the esteemed professional wrestling family "The Knights", it was Paige's destiny to be a WWE Diva. She began wrestling as a young child and was trained at the WAW Academy by her family, Klondyke Kate and Jason Cross. She made her debut at the tender age of 14 and worked her way through the independent scene, wrestling for major promotions such as Pro-Wrestling: EVE and Shimmer. In September of 2011, she was signed to WWE fulfilling a literal life long dream.

She made her FCW television debut on February 26, 2012 and began to take the WWE Universe by storm with her remarkable presence, unmatched charisma and balls to the wall style. She debuted on the third episode of the sixth season of NXT and since then has burned bright as one of the top prospects for the future.

After 2 years of dominating the NXT Women's division, Paige was given the honor of becoming the very first NXT Women's Champion and has gonna on to defend the belt on numerous occasions, including a classic encounter wtih WWE Diva Emma at NXT ArRival.

On Monday April 7, 2014, Paige FINALLY made her debut on Monday Night Raw to a roaring crowd. She was challenged to a Divas championship match by AJ and won the title on her first night, becoming the fastest Diva to win the belt upon her debut, and the youngest Diva to win the championship.

Throughout her first reign as the Divas Champion, Paige would establish herself as a fixture in the Divas division for many more years to come, putting on memorable matches with the likes of Alicia Fox and Naomi, before losing the Divas Championship back to a returning AJ Lee in July. After becoming a villain for the first time on the main roster, she would regain the championship from AJ Lee on her birthday at SummerSlam 2014.

Dropping the title back to Lee the following month, Paige would form a short-lived partnership with Alicia Fox in her pursuit of the championship, before captaining a losing team at Survivor Series 2014 and joining the cast of Total Divas by the end of the year. After AJ Lee's second hiatus, Paige would become a fan favorite again and started a rivalry with The Bella Twins, resulting in two unsuccessful attempts to recapture the Divas Championship at WWE Fast Lane and on March 2nd, 2015, at the peak of the #GiveDivasAChance social media movement. Paige would then finally defeat the Bella Twins with the help of AJ Lee at WrestleMania 31 in her debut match at the Grandest Stage of Them All.

After teaming in a successful effort with Naomi and AJ Lee (who would retire after) on the RAW after WrestleMania, Paige set her sights on the Divas Championship. After returning to her native England on the WWE's European tour, Paige would win a battle royal on RAW in London to become the number one contender to the Divas Championship. Paige would then be attacked by Naomi after the match, turning Naomi heel in the process. Paige spent a month off of WWE programming to film for her role in Santa's Little Helper, her first featured film role while a part of the WWE roster. Paige would return the night after WWE Payback to attack Naomi and Nikki Bella, and set her sights on the Divas Championship. After settling her issues with Naomi, Paige declare that the Bella Twins were holding the Divas division back from the 'change' it was due for, but since returning to challenge Nikki, she has come up short in attempts to capture the title at Elimination Chamber, Money in the Bank, and various episodes of RAW.

zBMGGqW.png

Jhonmarco
GabeEd
Matias
Katie
Kieran
Eric
Black Terminator
Chaz.
Gloober
Mariah.
Shoaib
Cooksie
Logan Von Erich
Stephen [dark fox]
LeJorgee
AntiKingAndrew
bikini kill
NattieJadeHaert
QueenBee
Natalie
JessieJ.
1 person likes this

UGHHH

SO HOTTT

Posted Image

Shes needs to make a tut on her eyemake-up.

I'M JUST DYING, TO SEE HOW SHE WRESTLES AND LOOKS AH-MA-ZIN AT ZE ZAME TYME!

Paige is just so brilliant :') She's my favourite current WWE Diva along with Naomi and Nattie.

One of my favorites also. Though, she is loved by everybody.

I've caught up with her NXT stuff recently and she is now part of my top 3, since Kharma is on leave.

Ikr! AJ, Nattie, and Paige for me. Hells yes!

Ikr! AJ, Nattie, and Paige for me. Hells yes!

THOSE ARE MY THREE AS WELL!

THOSE ARE MY THREE AS WELL!

:dance:

I love Paige. This girl is destined for great things, somewhere Katie Lea is making a voodoo doll of her.

I love Paige. This girl is destined for great things, somewhere Katie Lea is making a voodoo doll of her.

Dead.

Paige is just so brilliant :') She's my favourite current WWE Diva along with Naomi and Nattie.

My fave three as well. <33333333333 )':

Posted Image

- WWE NXT Diva Paige turns 20 years old today.Happy birthday Paige, this time next hopefully you'll be celebrating your 21st birthday as part of the main WWE roster.  :twirl:

Happy Birthday Paige :D !!! One more year, One more fucking year!!!

Oh hohh Paige shares the same birthday as my country's, nice  :fan:

i was thinking about this like two days ago, happy birthday to tthe savior of the division <3

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

ONE YEAR.

Everyone knows much I love Paige, but is a thread for her birthday really necessary? I thought a simple "happy birthday" in her thread would have done it TBH. Either way happy birthday to her and Cheerleader Melissa! Crazy how both of them are exactly 10 years apart.It's crazy to think how talented she is at 20 years old and is already a veteran.

Posted Image

ONE MORE YEAR, until she's doing that on TV!!!!  :excited:

Is it really a policy or is just a thing that WWE unofficially does?

Posted Image

ONE MORE YEAR, until she's doing that on TV!!!!  :excited:

Is it really a policy or is just a thing that WWE unofficially does?

But why does she have to wait another year Kelly Kelly debuted at 18/19

Is it actually confirmed that WWE won't call her up until she's 21 or just speculation? Let me hope it's the latter.

We'll soon see, Raquel Diaz is turning 21 soon isn't she? So if shes called up beforehand we should get a fair indication of when Paige will get called up and if this rule is actually in place.

Is it actually confirmed that WWE won't call her up until she's 21 or just speculation? Let me hope it's the latter.

i think it's true, because of the PG there shouldn't be under-age talent on the main roster :/

Idk, that's why I'm asking. I believe it's speculation, but there was something with Bo Rotundo not being on NXT because he wasn't 21 yet. I think that's where the speculation came from, I guess.