Mariah.

Paige

1,944 posts in this topic

I honestly thought she was turning 21 today. Anyway, I can't see them keeping Paige on NXT/FCW for another year.I'll just be on twitter trying to get an RT or reply from Paige...

Idk, that's why I'm asking. I believe it's speculation, but there was something with Bo Rotundo not being on NXT because he wasn't 21 yet. I think that's where the speculation came from, I guess.

Paige isn't 21 neither and she is on NXT, i hope they make an exception with her.. i can't wait for her on the main roster :cry:

Everyone knows much I love Paige, but is a thread for her birthday really necessary? I thought a simple "happy birthday" in her thread would have done it TBH. Either way happy birthday to her and Cheerleader Melissa! Crazy how both of them are exactly 10 years apart.It's crazy to think how talented she is at 20 years old and is already a veteran.

Yeah, I kind of agree with you. I'll merge it with her thread.Happy Birthday to this goddess though  :legend:

Paige isn't 21 neither and she is on NXT, i hope they make an exception with her.. i can't wait for her on the main roster :cry:

I think it was when NXT was on the road, but yes I don't know if I can handle another year.

Posted Image

Maybe they can debut her when they come to Canada since the legal age is 19 :cry:

Maybe they can debut her when they come to Canada since the legal age is 19 :cry:

:cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry:
FUCKING DEAD. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:*(((((

<3

Posted Image

my heart!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

did you saw the new photoshot?

my heart!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3did you saw the new photoshot?

She had a new photoshoot?Link or post it please.

well not sure if it was new, i saw it on tumblr yesterday.. im gessing is for the new nxt pofile i'll check ityep they are from her nxt profile don't know if they are old LOLhttp://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Paige.html

No idea, but she looks great as usual!

I need Paige on the main roster. Like, I'm falling more and more in love with her daily. It's getting unbearable now. Not even AJ and hardly Natalya get me this excited. I haven't been this excited about a diva since I was a child watching Lita.

I need Paige on the main roster. Like, I'm falling more and more in love with her daily. It's getting unbearable now. Not even AJ and hardly Natalya get me this excited. I haven't been this excited about a diva since I was a child watching Lita.

Same for me except with Trish.

Me on the day Paige debuts:

Posted Image

I probably won't make it through the segment or match or whatever. I'll just faint.

Btw Paige is looking smoking hot in that pic.Just wow! :worship:

Wait, and Paige is a Lady Gaga stan

Posted Image

My life has been completed  :crying:

Me on the day Paige debuts:

Posted Image

I probably won't make it through the segment or match or whatever. I'll just faint.

If that doesn't happene when Paige debuts, it'll definitely happen with Sara.

Oh, the emotions that will be felt.

Wait, and Paige is a Lady Gaga stan

Posted Image

My life has been completed  :crying:

i know!

..but honestly who isn't a gaga fan?

i know!..but honestly who isn't a gaga fan?

...Me...

...Me...

k,jhlndkjghs I second this :icant:

k,jhlndkjghs I second this :icant:

I....uh...third this!I somewhat liked her back when she started, then she went all crazy. BUT if PaigeGod likes her, then I guess she's okay in my book.