Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Tom Welling Reprising Smallville Role in Arrowverse's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Crossover

4 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

I don't watch any of the Arrowverse shows but I remember my sister LOVED Smallville so I was exposed to it a lot, this actually sounds pretty cool :shock:

Last year's crossover event they actually filmed it at the farm complete with Smallville theme.

4 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

I don't watch any of the Arrowverse shows but I remember my sister LOVED Smallville so I was exposed to it a lot, this actually sounds pretty cool :shock:

n my mom stanned it, Tom still looks so good. :shook: 

I agree that this seems pretty cool. I couldn't get into the Arrowverse, but maybe I'll peep this

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

n my mom stanned it, Tom still looks so good. :shook: 

I agree that this seems pretty cool. I couldn't get into the Arrowverse, but maybe I'll peep this

Fair warning: Legends of Tomorrow is very different from the other shows in the Arrowverse. If you've watched any episode from Season 3 or 4, you'll probably think that the writers downed a gallon of LSD before writing each episode.

1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

:shook:

The best Lois ever.

She also played Supergirl's mother, Alura, during Season 3. So, cue the awkwardness when she sees someone that looks like her mom making out with her cousin's counterpart.

Edited by gl83
      • 2 months later...