Mariah.

Tom Welling Reprising Smallville Role in Arrowverse's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Crossover

13 posts in this topic

A silver daddy Superman? Poor Tyler "Sean Cody" Hoechlin and Brandon "Bryan Singer Pool Party" Routh :shook: 

4 people like this

I don't watch any of the Arrowverse shows but I remember my sister LOVED Smallville so I was exposed to it a lot, this actually sounds pretty cool :shock:

2 people like this

nnn tbh as a lowkey smallville stan, this is cute but at the same time this special was about to be bloated enough with the four mains from each series let alone throwing in a random new superman from a different era. I'm perched to see how they do it but it;'s about to be a mess
L6xe3hP.gif

2 people like this

OH MY GOD! :shook: 

I’m so glad he’s making s cameo

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

I don't watch any of the Arrowverse shows but I remember my sister LOVED Smallville so I was exposed to it a lot, this actually sounds pretty cool :shock:

Last year's crossover event they actually filmed it at the farm complete with Smallville theme.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

n my mom stanned it, Tom still looks so good. :shook: 

I agree that this seems pretty cool. I couldn't get into the Arrowverse, but maybe I'll peep this

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I agree that this seems pretty cool. I couldn't get into the Arrowverse, but maybe I'll peep this

Fair warning: Legends of Tomorrow is very different from the other shows in the Arrowverse. If you've watched any episode from Season 3 or 4, you'll probably think that the writers downed a gallon of LSD before writing each episode.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Your mom has taste!

They need to release a boxed blu ray set

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

:shook:

The best Lois ever.

She also played Supergirl's mother, Alura, during Season 3. So, cue the awkwardness when she sees someone that looks like her mom making out with her cousin's counterpart.

Edited by gl83

My brother was a huge fan of the show back when it was on, so I watched it some from him. So happy we're getting both Tom and Erica back. :shook: