Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilleRose

Liv Morgan coming back as Bray Wyatt's partner?

31 posts in this topic

So as we all know, Liv is going through a "major" character and look change . I started to theorize that she may come back being involved with Bray Wyatt's Fiend character. If you look at her recent tweets, she's been posting some cryptic and dark stuff:

She's been teasing with her new look with snippets of her cutting her hair and then there's this video:

There's one tweet where she says "Let Me Liv" which sounds awfully familiar with what Wyatt says at the end of his Firefly Fun House episodes: "Let me in" 

I'm thinking she might turn out to be Sister Abigail or something else related to The Fiend's character. Honestly if this is where WWE is going with Liv, she would be the one to do it right in my opinion. I feel like she did that Harley Quinn character perfectly especially with the mannerisms. I want to see what you guys think of this theory! 

2b0319b927346a2d2ece6b4dd4380775.gif

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

?aZyN1Zk.jpg

Am I though....?

source.gif

2 people like this

I've been wanting a manifestation of Sister Abigail since Bray debuted, so you know what, I'm with you love!

2 people like this

Plus I think he's hinted he stans the Joker, and Liv's more playful vibe fits right in with the Firefly Funhouse aspect to the gimmick. Harley Quinn? :cooksie: 

5 people like this

I'm sick of y'all gassing her up. Sure, she's been kind of held back since the beginning, but it's not as if she's taken any of the moments she had to really impress or show what she can do. She's a spot monkey and a lackey, and it works for her. I would not be surprised if we see the Riot Squad reunited when Ruby's back as if nothing ever happened, and tbh that is probably the reason she's being left off TV.

hOVDCIO.gif

7 people like this

The expiry date would be about the same as every other character she's given a try so, sure, why not?

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Plus I think he's hinted he stans the Joker, and Liv's more playful vibe fits right in with the Firefly Funhouse aspect to the gimmick. Harley Quinn? :cooksie: 

I saw this edit on twitter. It's a concept.. Im not the only one thinking that this is where it might be going lol 

2 people like this

I feel like Liv will be attached to this and become the equivalent to Rtruth and Carmella, meaning Liv will never get a match :dead:

Omg mella is getting more screentime though so you never know!

13 minutes ago, vzepop said:

I feel like Liv will be attached to this and become the equivalent to Rtruth and Carmella, meaning Liv will never get a match :dead:

Omg mella is getting more screentime though so you never know!

She might not get another match anytime soon. But honestly, none of the main action lately is really inviting to new faces. Really minor roles and they are leaving the gold around “heavyweight” names only. (+ Fall Guy Cross)

It will be good exposure and character work though! 

I'm willing to bet a million dollars this idea ain't it, that's how confident I am about this. IF this does happen(it won't) don't quote me. My answer will be the same as Teairra Mari's

3 hours ago, DevilleRose said:

Am I though....?

source.gif

You are but I appreciate a good conspiracy theory/fantasy booking.

She’s always said Let Me Liv. It’s been on  her gear for years.

1 person likes this

she's too talented to be wasted as one of Bray's puppet dolls. 

3 people like this

Absolutely tf not. She needs to not be anywhere around that thing.

AND if I see one more woman theorized as Abigail, I'm Bella Busting someone.

Appreciate the time you took to give us something to talk about though!

2 people like this

Not another Sister Abigail theory... imagine how tired we are.

2 people like this

Cute concept but...I'm tired of Bray. They gas him up just to drop any creative thing he gets over, not sure if The Fiend will be any different.

Image result for kairi sane door gif

With that said tho I think Liv would slay this kind of twisted sister type role but, I don't trust WWE to book it correctly.

Didn’t Sister Abigail die during the Orton feud?

1 person likes this

Idk how to say this without sounding rude but wwe really doesn't care about her. The match with Charlotte was just to make people shut up and it kinda worked 

hOVDCIO.gif

6 people like this

37 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Idk how to say this without sounding rude but wwe really doesn't care about her. The match with Charlotte was just to make people shut up and it kinda worked 

hOVDCIO.gif

FJFJFJFJFJFJFJFJFJ 

People believing they have “BIG PLANS” for Liv Morgan when they have been using the same six girls since April. 

hOVDCIO.gif

7 people like this

On 9/19/2019 at 6:12 PM, DevilleRose said:

I saw this edit on twitter. It's a concept.. Im not the only one thinking that this is where it might be going lol 

Can you gays please discover a new character besides Harley Quinn...

hOVDCIO.gif

4 people like this

People talking about she's too good for this. Y'all do realize Bray is in a main event storyline? fkdfkld 

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

A Harley Quinn character for Liv would be really cute. But I really don't want her to just be Bray's lackey.

Y’all doing all this when Liv is getting ready to be paired back up with Sarah and a returning Ruby.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Y’all doing all this when Liv is getting ready to be paired back up with Sarah and a returning Ruby.

hOVDCIO.gif

When that happens, we'll just sit here like

Image result for clown gif

I'm really up for anything at this point now....LOL 

1 person likes this