Mariah.

Not Moderated: Backlot

126 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, prince. said:

Wanna go watch the Joker movie this weekend but scared of Americans. Someone find me a bootleg :skull: 

I came here to say this and I'm not even American bthtg. Y'all are in my prayers :peyton:

3 people like this

On 10/4/2019 at 8:18 AM, prince. said:

Wanna go watch the Joker movie this weekend but scared of Americans. Someone find me a bootleg :skull: 

Yeah I cancelled last minute. When you see all the tote bags in the theater, it’s not because they’re sneaking in hot food.

fL6U6ti.gif

6 people like this

4 hours ago, Amlex said:

I came here to say this and I'm not even American bthtg. Y'all are in my prayers :peyton:

3 hours ago, Don Draper said:

Yeah I cancelled last minute. When you see all the tote bags in the theater, it’s not because they’re sneaking in hot food.

fL6U6ti.gif

The media constantly putting out headlines to trigger another sh**ting spree. We’ll watch it On Demand in a couple of months 

fL6U6ti.gif

2 people like this

On 10/4/2019 at 8:18 AM, prince. said:

4 hours ago, Don Draper said:

fL6U6ti.gif

Chile I read a review this morning about one movie theater too on how they had to evacuate because this one kid was cheering and making noise once scenes of killing came on.

I just can't I will wait until it comes on DVD. Plus I thought of going to like a hoodish theater but I'm afraid they would try something just for fun.

QIrXisD.gif

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Don Draper said:

fL6U6ti.gif

is why I only go to theaters to see Disney movies now

fL6U6ti.gif

2 people like this

I hate Ruby Rose and she’s a terrible actress but I really enjoyed Batwoman

1 person likes this

So i have been recuperating from bad sinus allergy and I watched the movie MA. OMG, that shit was ridiculous, jdhfjhsdjkfhsdlhfsdjkfh. I was shook at the casting and production for it. She also really said fuck them kids, LMAOOOOO.

Image result for MA movie gif

I also watched in the tall grass, which was surprisingly meh. I felt like I had so many damn questions that weren't answered...

Image result for charlotte flair thinking gif

Spooky season is my bread and butter so lemme know if anyone wants any other horror/thriller recommendations, I can provide! 

Shannen Doherty’s cameo on Riverdale got me good :crying: 

Aniston dragging Marvel film seems.... more than coincidential.

fL6U6ti.gif

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

fL6U6ti.gif

Scream. dfsdkhdkghdkgldfg.

Image result for drag her gif

She's kinda not wrong tho....:mawma:

Image result for becky lynch tea gif

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Scream. dfsdkhdkghdkgldfg.

Image result for drag her gif

She's kinda not wrong tho....:mawma:

Image result for becky lynch tea gif

Isn’t she doing Netflix movies now anyway? 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Don Draper said:

fL6U6ti.gif

nnn this is messy but I kind of get her point. It's a little exhausting seeing the only really successful movies just being marvel movies or disney live action remakes. Like of course we occasionally get other films that mix it up (horror is currently going through a bit of a renaissance so good for them) but yeah as a viewer and I can imagine for an actor it has to be an annoying period in hollywood. 

Marvel movies or disney live action remakes aren't inherently bad but them being the only things consistently (minus Dumbo) making money is messy. Especially since most of the time they are just aiming to be safe, popcorn movies. I can see why someone like Jennifer who practically lived in romantic comedies and b list comedy films, both of which are genres that barely exist now, would be extra annoyed. But also at the same time you'd think these bitches would learn to stop dragging the mcu when we know their stans are crazy
PcItSpq.gif

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Don Draper said:

fL6U6ti.gif

I mean I see what she’s saying but some things can’t remain the same forever. Sounds like she’s just mad movies she typically would star in doesn’t chart etc. I’m not a huge movie fan so I can’t speak much but I just think this a bit of a reach.

fL6U6ti.gif

1 person likes this

Also I’m not a marvel fan honestly I really only use two from the MCU and that’s Thor and Black Panther. However I do favor more heroes in the DC universe Batman,Joker,Two Face, Catwomen, Poison Ivy.

Actually I just use the Bat-verse.

fL6U6ti.gif

1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

nnn this is messy but I kind of get her point. It's a little exhausting seeing the only really successful movies just being marvel movies or disney live action remakes. Like of course we occasionally get other films that mix it up (horror is currently going through a bit of a renaissance so good for them) but yeah as a viewer and I can imagine for an actor it has to be an annoying period in hollywood. 

Marvel movies or disney live action remakes aren't inherently bad but them being the only things consistently (minus Dumbo) making money is messy. Especially since most of the time they are just aiming to be safe, popcorn movies. I can see why someone like Jennifer who practically lived in romantic comedies and b list comedy films, both of which are genres that barely exist now, would be extra annoyed. But also at the same time you'd think these bitches would learn to stop dragging the mcu when we know their stans are crazy
PcItSpq.gif

I get her grievance about Disney monopolizing blockbuster cinema. She’s never struck me as anyone interested in pursuing a Marvel project, but I just found the timing of her remarks peculiar since Ms. Jolie has top billing in The Eternals. Maybe I’m reading too much into it though.

mOnXaMd.gif

5 people like this

Just now, Don Draper said:

I get her grievance about Disney monopolizing blockbuster cinema. She’s never struck me as anyone interested in pursuing a Marvel project, but I just found the timing of her remarks peculiar since Ms. Jolie has top billing in The Eternals. Maybe I’m reading too much into it though.

mOnXaMd.gif

ooops me completely blanking on it being possible Angelina shade asdasd. Angelina being in Maleficent as well. Wow no wonder Jennifer is pressed
mOnXaMd.gif

1 person likes this

I love the subtle dig at Angie but Miss Aniston has no room to talk about "quality films" when she's picking up cheques from Adam Sandler movies

1 person likes this

Panniston of all people talking about quality. :ahh:

2021 is gonna be a YEAR for comic book movies, poor Jennifer. All those top line Marvel films and then "The Batman" to piss on them all :shook: 

2 people like this

Star Wars girls and @Jake, @Cooksie, come look at this. Him DRAGGING, it's highkey hot :shook: 

11 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Star Wars girls and @Jake, @Cooksie, come look at this. Him DRAGGING, it's highkey hot :shook: 

whew king

I'm so glad I've never dabbled in this franchise. I've always heard fans bitching about those movies. :skull: 

1 person likes this

I just binged all of the available episodes of Titan in the past 2 days. It's probably just the high of watching it that has me saying this, but holy shit this is my favorite TV show ever! I'm really shook at the quality the show has. I really thought it was gonna serve CW budget and acting, but whew it's highkey better than netflix. I'm pissed that it's a weekly show since I really want to know what happens next and my free trial is almost up :uhh:. Oh and thank god Starfire got rid of that stank fur coat she was wearing all of season 1!

Image result for starfire titans gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Leigh said:

I just binged all of the available episodes of Titan in the past 2 days. It's probably just the high of watching it that has me saying this, but holy shit this is my favorite TV show ever! I'm really shook at the quality the show has. I really thought it was gonna serve CW budget and acting, but whew it's highkey better than netflix. I'm pissed that it's a weekly show since I really want to know what happens next and my free trial is almost up :uhh:. Oh and thank god Starfire got rid of that stank fur coat she was wearing all of season 1!

Image result for starfire titans gif

It’s such a good show.  I wish there was more Starfire this season.

Fron the latest ep

The vibes between Conner and Jason. They better fuck.

1 person likes this

I guess he can only justifiably drag the music, but let’s not act like the visuals were doing it either 

QIrXisD.gif

1 person likes this