Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

Total Divas premieres to 252k viewers

36 posts in this topic

I guess no one is here for a 12-episode arc of Honda’s quest for fertility treatments so she can get pregnant

QIrXisD.gif

10 people like this

Not surprised. I won't even get on my "no Bellas, no ratings" shit because idk why they thought Ronda was ever going to be a good replacement :rot:

She doesn't fit the E! demo at all and has spent quite a few years marketing herself as the opposite of a Kardashian-type personality. She basically drags those kind of girls every chance she gets and it was a clear factor in them putting her against the Bellas for that feud. It keeps her visible while away from the ring but she looks dumb, honestly.

13 people like this

Carmella vs. Not Applicable carried. I thought Sonya was cute on it too. Bellas should have just stuck to double duty like Kardashians used to do with their spin offs plus main Keeping Up. Then add on Charlotte or sumn for her Andrade fling. Nikki FLOPPING as EP, bad move legend.

QIrXisD.gif

3 people like this

The problem with this season premiere is that nothing felt new or worth watching. Ronda was agg, Natalya was focusing on another "biggest match of her career" which she lost, Nia was embarrasing to watch and Naomi was just there. Carmella and Sonya were cute, but not enough to carry the show.

And the stories just sucks. Nia dislikes Carmella for the way she wrestles but has been friends with Alexa for years?

QIrXisD.gif

1 person likes this

Wow nearly half the viewers gone, that’s rough. The E! demographic didn’t ask for Ronda, clearly.

1 person likes this

A whole million less than Rosa's premiere episode. Rosa bigger than Ronda confirmed. 

QIrXisD.gif

7 people like this

The episode was actually really good, I saw it last night :rot:  Total Divas will always appeal more to wrestling fans than casuals, so idk why they try to market it to E!'s demographic. Anything under 1 million views is embarrassing 

QIrXisD.gif

1 person likes this

QIrXisD.gif

Sad

This show peaked several seasons ago. 

1 person likes this

Was anyone promoting this? I heard like 0 chatter about it.

It was cute for what it was. Nia and Carmella might get me into a few more episodes since Nia is definitely playing the show’s villain. Trinity is background noise this season it seems.

QIrXisD.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Christon said:

Was anyone promoting this? I heard like 0 chatter about it.

It was cute for what it was. Nia and Carmella might get me into a few more episodes since Nia is definitely playing the show’s villain. Trinity is background noise this season it seems.

QIrXisD.gif

They switched nights last minute, which also probably did a big hit to the ratings.

55 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Nia dislikes Carmella for the way she wrestles but has been friends with Alexa for years?

QIrXisD.gif

That was my thought as well. I get that it's a scripted show, but you can't not respect someone for not taking bumps when your bestie is notorious for doing the same.

Ronda's inclusion to the show flopped hard. Her presence felt so out of place on her farm in the middle of nowhere while the rest of the girls were at brunch. She's gonna kill TD just like she killed the women's division. We hate to see it :summersmile:

8 people like this

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

They switched nights last minute, which also probably did a big hit to the ratings.

nnn the sabotage to Ronda’s one and only season.

QIrXisD.gif

2 people like this

Queen Cameron would never. 

QIrXisD.gif

6 people like this

Give Nattie her spin-off and cancel this show

:jeigz:

2 people like this

Omg this is so sad :draglina:

3 people like this

Changing the day last minute was a terrible idea.

They need to get rid of the dead weight like Nattie and Nia.

Just based on the insta previews Ronda doesn’t fit in well for the show. They better make it to season 10 for a OG season before they get canceled.

So I watched the episode and for the most part I think it was actually pretty good. But I agree with everyone that Rhonda is so out of place. She barely interacted with anyone but herself and her husband. If I keep watching I think I might just skip all her segments, I wanted to be fair this time and give her a chance but in a messy reality program her just sitting on a farm excluded from everyone does nothing. 

Sonya, Carmella and Naomi is a TRIO though and I appreciate them
QIrXisD.gif

6 people like this

Okay but this Nia/Carmella feud is 100% a work right?! 😂 The opening gave me Summer Rae slaps Nattie at her door front fake ness but at this point, they’re just becoming better reality stars? 

“I just feel like you’re fake, and I don’t like you, you don’t respect the business or put your body on the line”

Just doesn’t seem an OUNCE genuine.

Now if this was Sasha to Alexa....TEA

This show stopped being watchable LONG ago. I’m surprised people still give it the time of day. 

QIrXisD.gif

I understand WWE may be trying to give some visibility to some of the girls, but Total Divas is just not needed anymore... and neither is Ronda :peyton: 

1 person likes this

I wouldn't say it should be cancelled since there are a few good moments here and there like Nattie being fake, Nia randomly dragging Carmella, and Tamina being unbothered, but it's definitely disappointing to see how far this show has fallen. The cast is tragic and the worst it's ever been. I cringed watching every scene with Ronda. Nia is kind of entertaining, but she's so over the top trying to be the new mean girl. Sonya and Carmella are annoying. Naomi is bland. Nattie is definitely the star, but she seems lost without a cast that is up to her level. This season would have been a good chance for them to bring Alicia back and give us some REAL drama, but they were too scared to truly shake the table.

hCxHkWk.gif