Jacqulee

Did Sasha make a mistake returning and staying with WWE?

22 posts in this topic

12591-15584094822457-800.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-10-06-at-6.33.53-PM-900

Like most fans, I was also disappointed with the outcome of the women's hell in a cell match. The match was great and both women delivered, but the wrong woman won. A lot of fans were expecting Sasha to win, but once again WWE higher ups screwed her. To me, it seems like they lured Sasha into returning by giving her a push (probably to prevent her from going to AEW), and once she signed the extension, they went back to their old ways by making her lose. Why do they always keep doing Sasha dirty like that? Is it because she's a woman of colour, and they're unwilling to give her the push they give to Becky and Charlotte? It is frustrating since Sasha is more charismatic and a better wrestler than both of them. Charlotte may be "The Queen", and Becky may be "The Man", but Sasha is the heart and soul of the women's division. Her feuds/matches with Becky and Charlotte made stars out of them. Sasha always delivers in her matches and takes brutal bumps, yet is rewarded so little for it. Yes, she has multiple title reigns, but those short reigns were probably given to her so that the girls they wanted to push had someone credible to beat. In my opinion, Sasha made a big mistake by signing the extension (as evident by her ppv loss) and now she's stuck in WWE. Do you guys feel the same?

2 people like this

She's on contract she really didn't have a choice.

hOVDCIO.gif  

Also some of us didn't miss her, so heart and soul of the women's division is a reach.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

She's on contract she really didn't have a choice.

hOVDCIO.gif

She did have a choice of not signing the contract extension.

hOVDCIO.gif

Also, Sasha gave Alexa her best matches.

Edited by Jacqulee

I'm on the fence. I'm a big becky fan and I even thought Sasha should have walked away with the RAW Championship on Sunday. All her momentum, I dunno where she goes right now...

I was thinking they'd have a rematch too yesterday or next week during the draft and that's when Sasha would win but did they even reference her and Bayley last night during RAW? I'm just literally confused by everything WWE is doing right now....

Related image

I am just less and less interested as time goes on :nikki:

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

She did have a choice of not signing the contract extension.

hOVDCIO.gif

Also, Sasha gave Alexa her best matches.

Time was being added to her contract anyway seeing as she was at home for months. The Krew always bringing up Alexa when the topic is about Sasha forever remains a Kii, y'all girl dealing with her back again so maybe you should focus on being positive since she needs that energy. Especially considering this entire OP is flame bait, but do you sis.

hOVDCIO.gif

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Time was being added to her contract anyway seeing as she was at home for months. The Krew always bringing up Alexa when the topic is about Sasha forever remains a Kii, y'all girl dealing with her back again so maybe you should focus on being positive since she needs that energy. Especially considering this entire OP is flame bait, but do you sis.

hOVDCIO.gif

I didn't lie tho. Sasha did give Alexa her best matches. I also stan Alexa, but I'm not ashamed to admit that.

hOVDCIO.gif

Edited by Jacqulee

She's getting booked every week while the other girls stay rotting backstage so... :k2:

5 people like this

7 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

I didn't lie tho. Sasha did give Alexa her best matches. I also stan Alexa, but I'm not ashamed to admit that.

hOVDCIO.gif

And your point is what? How is that relevant to the thread? 

hOVDCIO.gif

Sasha was never getting that title, she's going back to the tag division with Bayley.

hOVDCIO.gif

lbr, she signed that contract extension cause obviously she got something she wanted out of it, probably more money after threatening to leave. Sis saw she was going to earn more money putting over less talented white women in the WWE than (maybe) being one of the main women in AEW.

hOVDCIO.gif

49 minutes ago, Empress Sam said:

She's getting booked every week while the other girls stay rotting backstage so... :k2:

!! Vince would've kept her ass shackled in that contract like a SLAVE

Sis probably negotiated a bigger bag, got her feud with Becky, and probably will get another random accomplishment handed to her to up the 4HW agenda. Payola always wins. :summersmile:

She literally just came back? 
  hOVDCIO.gif

1 person likes this

was going to give a warning, but I'm gonna let it slide. let me watch to see what else unfolds here though.

hOVDCIO.gif

1 person likes this

I was never a fan of the idea that you can take a vacation for months and be handed the world upon return. 

i knew she was losing when she hashtagged ‘HICA’. Sis saw the script and was shaking that she was actually losing.

also if you look real closely at her booking since returning they’ve completely punked her out to Becky. She stopped getting the upper hand literally by her 3rd week back.

hOVDCIO.gif

3 hours ago, Jacqulee said:

12591-15584094822457-800.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-10-06-at-6.33.53-PM-900

These 2 pics hsbssbvs

:summersmile:

1 person likes this

nah, she actually has a main event storyline since returning. I wish she would've won the title at HITC tho. She's one of the best wrestlers in the company IMO

Posted (edited)

I feel like they just screwed up the whole comeback storyline to begin with. It would have made sense for Sasha and Nattie to have an extended feud just based on the fact that it was "because" of Nattie and Beth that her and Bayley lost the Tag Team Titles, and THEN have her feud with Becky, especially because since their match at COC, Sasha already lost all of her momentum. The HIAC match was great, nonetheless, but the outcome left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth

Edited by LIVin the Riott
1 person likes this

I'm assuming Sasha's loss at HIAC was all WWE Draft related. I think FOX prefers having Charlotte and USA prefers having Becky so the Women's Titles were positioned accordingly. As a result, Sasha and Bayley could very well be switching brands. With Sasha, "The Blueprint" could have been foreshadowing her move and we all know she's a fellow Smackdown stan so perhaps she knew the dominoes would fall this way and is okay with it?

Then again, I might be giving WWE too much credit. They love toying with Sasha and The Krew. :pregbrie:

I’ll reserve judgment until after the draft happens, we will get a clearer picture of what she’s going to be doing after that. 

Sasha is fine. They'll probably put the belt on her after Survivor Series. They're gonna drag this sh*t out until WM like they always do, so there's no point in putting the title on her right now.