Mariah.

Zoe Kravitz Cast as Catwoman in "The Batman"

28 posts in this topic

5 people like this

JZJKCJKZFJKSDJKFSJKFSJKDFJKSDFJKJK :shook: 

THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUCKING GOOD OH MY GOD

“Big Little Lies” star Zoe Kravitz has been tapped to play Catwoman, the antiheroine and sometime love interest of the Caped Crusader, in Matt Reeves’ upcoming “The Batman.”

Kravitz will star opposite Robert Pattinson as Batman.

Pre-production on the Warner Bros.-DC Comics pic is expected to start this summer. No official start date has been set, although insiders tell Variety that filming could start in late 2019 or early 2020. “The Batman” is scheduled to hit theaters June 25, 2021.

Reeves, the filmmaker behind the last two “Planet of the Apes” sequels, took over “Batman” directing duties from Ben Affleck in January 2017. Affleck departed his role as Batman following “Justice League,” allowing Reeves to pick his own Bruce Wayne. Reeves’ “Planet of the Apes” collaborator Dylan Clark will produce.

Kravitz is coming off her second season of HBO’s “Big Little Lies,” which aired its finale in July. She also has the Hulu series “High Fidelity” coming out later this year. She is repped by Paradigm.

Anne Hathaway was the most recent actress to embody the thief in 2012’s “The Dark Knight Rises.” Michelle Pfeiffer also portrayed Catwoman in 1992’s “Batman Returns.” The feline-suited adversary received her own feature film, with Halle Berry in the titular role, back in 2004.

Source

1 person likes this

Robert is NOT slick :shook: 

2 people like this

Oh my god Tyra :shook: 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Josh. said:

Oh my god Tyra :shook: 

I'm SCREAMING, this movie is coming out so perfect so far. This is gonna be HUGE, especially off the tails of Joker which isn't attached at all but the numbers it's doing at the box office while being a hard R and auteur driven speaks to the Batverse's power :shook: 

2 people like this

I'M SO EXCITED :shook: 

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I'm SCREAMING, this movie is coming out so perfect so far. This is gonna be HUGE, especially off the tails of Joker which isn't attached at all but the numbers it's doing at the box office while being a hard R and auteur driven speaks to the Batverse's power :shook: 

The way this is shaping up as the best Batman cast. They better NOT fuck it up. This is DC’s chance to take shit back. :shook: 

3 people like this

Just now, Josh. said:

The way this is shaping up as the best Batman cast. They better NOT fuck it up. This is DC’s chance to take shit back. :shook: 

I know we grew up with the Nolan Batman and I think that's definitely definitive for our generation, but something about this just feels even more ours and beyond. You got the star of Twilight and the star of Tumblr as your leads and they're both TALENTED beyond those titles :shook: 

2 people like this

I really wanted her as Cat Woman, I’m glad it happened. She’s about to serve. I hope we get a cute costume (Like Michelle’s) and cute action scenes with her.

2 minutes ago, Tatianna said:

:g2g:

TATI?!

The sex scene is gonna serve

RebbDzo.gif

3 people like this

25 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Robert wanted a STAR with Selina energy :shook: 

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

The sex scene is gonna serve

RebbDzo.gif

THIS IS WHAT I WANT. IF JOKER CAN DO NUMBERS WITH ITS CONTENT, GIVE ME A PG-13 SEX SCENE #BRINGSEXBACKTOMOVIES

RebbDzo.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

I hope Ana gets Ivy though, she was my initial pick for Catwoman since she's soooo fucking good and so hot, but I really bet it's chemistry that got Zoe booked.

Zoe is going to slay as Catwoman. I'm so here for this casting.

1 person likes this

the girls are stanning!

Also never forget that Christopher Nolan passed on Zoe for a bit role as Catwoman's sidekick in The Dark Knight Rises because she was "too urban". Funny that!

1 person likes this

This is such a good casting choice, she’s gonna slay 👏🏽

She's going to serve looks and acting skills I'm shook.

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I'M SO EXCITED :shook: 

wiat AM SOLD :shook: I can already see it, omfg :rot: I have been wanting Batman to become the leading franchise for DC again and THIS is it :shook: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Eartha Kitt approves :clap:

Image result for eartha kitt gif

I loved Eartha’s Catwoman. Especially her “purrrrs” when she was talking lol.

2 people like this