Jacqulee

Veteran WWE Superstar Officially Moved to the Alumni Roster

38 posts in this topic

alicia-fox-696x392.jpg

Veteran WWE Superstar Alicia Fox was recently added to the official WWE Alumni roster.

Fox last appeared for WWE during the RAW Reunion festivities in late July. She was still a member of the RAW roster then, and when she was in attendance for some of SummerSlam Week in August. Fox hasn’t wrestled since teaming with Tamina Snuka for a loss to The IIconics on a WWE Main Event episode in late April.

Fox has been involved in some controversy this year and there’s been zero talk of WWE bringing her back to the ring. Based on social media, Fox has apparently done a lot of traveling while away from WWE.

Stay tuned for updates on Fox’s WWE status. As noted earlier, other recent WWE Alumni roster additions include The Bella Twins, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle, Rhyno, TJP and Goldust.

Link: https://lordsofpain.net/veteran-wwe-superstar-officially-moved-to-the-alumni-roster/

132bc2d3bb92b571c8f776e55a6b2721a18c716a

Edited by Jacqulee
1 person likes this

I don't like this one bit. They did her dirty towards the end of her run and it's a shame knowing she couldn't even leave at her best. She retired in 2017 in my head cause the Nia/Sasha/205 Live/Captain era was cute + the wig on her head was nice.

I know she's like a lowkey type of gal, but the least she can do is formally announce something to her fans (all 8 of them) and Diva fans in general so we aren't left guessing. RIP in piss Alicia Fox:summersmile:

12 people like this

Image result for wwe paige crying gif

I just hope she's OK. She had one of the most beautiful Northern Lights Suplexes in the business and she definitely deserved more than the company ever gave her. 

Iconic 205 Live queen

Related image

7 people like this

Ugh, I joked with @Captain Fox last night for the kii but this is so sad. She hasn’t been seen in months but she was really the last Diva active. They’re all extinct now since Mickie is probably never coming back either/has her time numbered. 

Please don’t quote this with N*t*l**’s name. 

giphy.gif

7 people like this

Team Bella is really all retired. :stephen: Alicia deserves a better send off, but at least she’s at peace vacationing with her man.

5 people like this

24 minutes ago, prince. said:

Ugh, I joked with @Captain Fox last night for the kii but this is so sad. She hasn’t been seen in months but she was really the last Diva active. They’re all extinct now since Mickie is probably never coming back either/has her time numbered. 

giphy.gif

Naomi our last beacon of hope

VNgCh0r.gif

4 people like this

Just now, Don Draper said:

VNgCh0r.gif

I always forget to consider her one because she came in the tail end but you’re not wrong! Our Muva Supreme 

VNgCh0r.gif

4 people like this

16 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

VNgCh0r.gif

she's locked up in JAIL with the Uce, next?

kmqohGZ.gif

4 people like this

congrats to her x

eMfvPK7.gif

this was so random and annoying like i'm deadass staring at this wwe app MAD. they moved her for no reason when others like the colons for example haven't wrestled for wwe in almost a year and even wrestle for a different promotion but are still sitting in current along with plenty of others that weren't drafted. oomf dmed her and she didn't even know that they did it so it's not even like she got released from her contract or something. i know she probably doesn't realize the size of her fanbase and she probably gets annoyed with the pressure of feeling like fans are depending on her to do something, but i do wish she would tell us if she's retired or what her plans for her career are. wwe probably drained her of all of her passion and tired her out though so she probably isn't bothered with it. i can only hope that this is just a conspiracy for her return like when they add kevin owens to the alumni section once a month whenever he gets "fired."

giphy.gif

10 people like this

1 hour ago, prince. said:

giphy.gif

just say you hate the fat/pregnant divas bitch

10 people like this

I always saw her and Nattie as the type to never actually retire and always be there in some capacity, so I hope she can keep relaxing and find her peace if she is actually leaving. She definitely deserves it after entertaining us for so long. :smh2: 

5 people like this

26 minutes ago, Gavin said:

just say you hate the fat/pregnant divas bitch

I hate fat/pregnant divas 

eMfvPK7.gif

9 people like this

1 hour ago, Travis said:

she's locked up in JAIL with the Uce, next?

kmqohGZ.gif

It’s for their long-rumored E! spinoff. Bookmark honey x

kmqohGZ.gif

4 people like this

I remember when I first noticed her on ECW when she went up against Katie Lea every since then I slowly started to become a fan. Then she moved on to form a team with Michelle On SD but it wasn’t until she debuted on Raw in that 6 Diva tag team match where where she picked up the win for her team. That’s when I became a full time FoxTrotter. 

Thank you queen for all your contributions you will be missed.

200.gif

9 people like this

This is as much of a statement she will ever give, it’s really over. :stephen:

3 people like this

I'm hurt

Edited by Stephen
3 people like this

Make her the GM of Smackdown on Fox, @fox 

1 person likes this

For one of my original faves, watching since the OVW era and that messy house show title reign of one night.

Yet, I thought I would have more to say. She’s really been diminished for awhile but she tried to constantly entertain us in a wacky zany way. I’ll probably have a breakdown coming on later but it’s not like we haven’t had at least 2 years of pretty much knowing it’s a wrap. Everything from Alexa’s lackey era and 205 was just bonus for her actual fans.

Thanks for the memories and even trying to put your sister on.

:frecklefox:

3 people like this

Her and Momkie should’ve been tag champions as a last hurrah Mickie was so excited about winning them as a veteran duo (Alicia was prolly more realistic about it nn) why can’t we ever have anything nice oh right bc the horsefaces and Alexa need another title reign fuck them and Vince 

5 people like this

Is she actually gone from the company or just not an active wrestler anymore? 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

This is as much of a statement she will ever give, it’s really over. :stephen:

the way we have to try to decode the hidden messages in her instagram captions, i wish she would just lay down the law like layla and give us a "Never 🖤"

6 people like this