Day Dreamer

Maria Kanellis

570 posts in this topic

tumblr_m2spvvMnD71r85q5do1_500.png

Maria Kanellis
Maria like most girls of her generation busted into wrestling with the Diva Search, she did not win the competition but secured herself a contract in the WWE. Where she was prominently featured until her release in 2010. After spending several years as the first lady of Ring Of Honor, Maria went on to greener pastures. Maria as of 2016 is a member of the iMPACT roster. Where she severs as the HBIC along side her henchwomen Sienna (KO's Champion) & Allie. 

Outside the Ring:
tumblr_m1zltr5tIb1r7hx17o2_250.gif
In 2004, she was a contestant on the reality show, Outback Jack. She made it to the final three before being eliminated.
Kanellis was also a contestant on the Celebrity Apprentice, which premiered in March 2010. She was eliminated on the May 16th episode. She placed fifth out of fourteen contestants.
Kanellis also began a singing career and released her debut album Sevin Sins on April 13, 2010, with "Fantasy" as the first single. Married Mike Bennett. 

In 2016 Maria debuted in Impact Wrestling where she became the head of the Impact Wrestling Knockouts and Knockout Champion. She also competed at the Bound For Glory event. 

In 2017 Maria returned to the WWE at the MITB pay per view. 

Stats:
tumblr_m1zltr5tIb1r7hx17o3_250.gif
Former WWE Diva
WWE Slammy Award Winning (Fan Voted) Diva of the Year 2009
2 time FWE Women Champion (longest reigning)
Playboy Cover Girl

Impact Wrestling Women's Champion (x1) 

Under Construction:

STAN LIST: (2)
DayDreamer (OG Maria Fan)

Vinny (Die Hard Maria Stan)

^^Maria and her fiancee are so cute.

and this picture >>>

tumblr_lu3sq4MSs11qk4xu9.jpg

I don't like her a lot but I have to admit that she is hot. I've always loved her legs. :daydream:

Her attires are very hit-or-miss. This one, is a hit!

I feel like I am the only one here that likes Maria expect for Daydreamer. I also made her my avatar  :party:

I actually like Maria. I believe it's because she's so bitchy and controversial it just makes me love her. :knit:

I liked Maria, but she's shaded too much for my tastes. Her being friends with Jessicka Havok doesn't shock me now. :newspaper:

I actually like Maria. I believe it's because she's so bitchy and controversial it just makes me love her. :knit:

That is what I like about her too, she does not hold back when she talks about someone and her opinions a very brutal and honest imo.  Also maybe it is because everybody dislikes her, I started to like her.

That is what I like about her too, she does not hold back when she talks about someone and her opinions a very brutal and honest imo.  Also maybe it is because everybody dislikes her, I started to like her.

That's how I feel she speaks her mind without caring about what anyone thinks. That is exceptional to me. :knit:

That's how I feel she speaks her mind without caring about what anyone thinks. That is exceptional to me. :knit:

Yes, I love that she does not care what other people think for like example when she talked about Kelly on afterbuzz, girl was getting hate from that but she didn't back down.

I want to make a comment about the wrestling world because a lot of people are saying that I'm not passionate about wrestling because I am not still trying to wrestle. I was completely in love with wrestling and would have done it for the rest of my life if it had a retirement/family plan and fulfilled me creatively. I got into wrestling at 22. I never experienced anything except wrestling. Problem now is my niece is getting older and older. Watching her grow up made me figure out that someday being on the road 250/300 days a year isn't gonna work. I did not want to get out of wrestling at 35-40 and then have to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. Also, I love acting and the 1-5 minutes on TV was no longer enough for me. I miss the fans and I still plan on coming back someday to the wrestling world. But I need to try things, experience things, and see what I really enjoy. I'm going to a Wrestling show on saturday because I miss that world. For now though I am going to really find me. Spending time with friends and family, going to classes, a perfume line, yoga, a web series, a play, a movie, and more music until I know me. I don't do drugs and I'm not a drinker so I can not drown my loneliness out. I have to face my life. I have to find where I belong. Maybe it is wrestling but I think it would have been unfair for me to stay when I was so confused and jaded. Now, IF/When I go back it will be for the right reasons. Passion is what drives me and that is why I still think about the amazing feeling of being on the top rope ready to jump. The fans drove me to jump and now I need to learn to jump on my own. Thank you everyone for your continued support and who knows what the future will bring. Spanks and Kisses!!

- Maria Kanellis 2011

How would anyone know if she's not passionate? I'm pretty sure she didn't tell you  :filenails2:

Yes, I love that she does not care what other people think for like example when she talked about Kelly on afterbuzz, girl was getting hate from that but she didn't back down.

She still didn't have a right to put K2 business out like that.

How would anyone know if she's passionate or not? I'm pretty sure she didn't tell you  :filenails2:

She has plenty of times. Multiple people hVe even vouched for her that she was a fan before and really understood the business. Why would she train for an indy match if she wasn't passionate?

She has plenty of times. Multiple people hVe even vouched for her that she was a fan before and really understood the business. Why would she train for an indy match if she wasn't passionate?

I seen some of her indy matches, she still sloppy, she went back into the indies, because her acting and music career fail. I wonder whatever happened to that tour she was tweeting about a year ago.

I seen some of her indy matches, she still sloppy, she went back into the indies, because her acting and music career fail. I wonder whatever happened to that tour she was tweeting about a year ago.

She still went and trained. She didn't even have to do that. It doesn't matter if she was still sloppy. She said she was going to try new things regardless and people have backed up her claim to having passion for wrestling too. It's very telling that she is well-liked among indy girls after having a chat with them about her experience. She even helped 3 girls in trying to get in to the WWE.

Maria acknowledges that she is horrible in the ring. She does have passion for the business though.  :newspaper:

She still went and trained. She didn't even have to do that. It doesn't matter if she was still sloppy. She said she was going to try new things regardless and people have backed up her claim to having passion for wrestling too. It's very telling that she is well-liked among indy girls after having a chat with them about her experience. She even helped 3 girls in trying to get in to the WWE.

I never said that she wasn't passion about wrestling, what three girls did she help get a tryout if you don't mind me asking, she try to be a singer, and do a whole lot of others, but when those didn't work out, that when she came back to wrestling.

There a different between being brutal honest, and gossiping about other people.

I never said that she wasn't passion about wrestling, what three girls did she help get a tryout if you don't mind me asking, she try to be a singer, and do a whole lot of others, but when those didn't work out, that when she came back to wrestling.

There a different between being brutal honest, and gossiping about other people.

Jessicka Havok, Sassy Stephanie, and Allysin Kay. :newspaper: Jessicka even admitted she went in disliking Maria for her DS past and appearing to be clueless in wrestling, but once they were done, she admitted to having been wrong about her

Jessicka Havok, Sassy Stephanie, and Allysin Kay. :newspaper: Jessicka even admitted she went in disliking Maria for her DS past and appearing to be clueless in wrestling, but once they were done, she admitted to having been wrong about her

Did they had a wwe tryout?

Maria had everything down, except the wrestling ability. Just like Ashley Massaro.