6 posts in this topic

oOo5rcG.gif And the stains coming from my blood, tell me go back home
Watching the lively and brightly lit skyline of Olympia gradually transition into a deep and sleepy darkness, Sebastian can't help but let a small sigh of relief escape his parted lips. Satisfied with what this simple change in scenery entailed for the lawless young man, he smiles as the bar goes completely silent: Dawson wasn't coming. With his boss' unexpected cancellation, Sebastian could finally get some much needed rest after a rather eventful week. And eventful it was, what with the young man's meeting of Aurora and his complete inability to shake her from his thoughts being a highlight. No matter how hard he had tried, he couldn't quite focus on anything not involving the striking young woman. All that came to mind was their friendly yet intimate meeting, or how captivating she had been under the beaming moonlight. Staying close to the warm building, he flicks the last of the ash from his dwindling cigarette, throwing the butt to the worn concrete as he takes one last look at the now abandoned parking lot. All he could see were the warm pools of light the faulty streetlights surrounding the building cast, their faint glow bouncing off lazily paved patches of road. The area was in clear disrepair. There were obvious signs of where the owners were attempting to combat the decay, and though the bar was not in the same pitiful state, the space for parking and everything around it sure was.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, Sebastian shivers slightly as a cool wind sweeps over the spot, signaling to the golden-haired rogue that it was time to go. Gazing around the area one last time, his bright blue eyes fall on the only car in the lot, drawing him over with an ease that still hadn't been matched even to this day. A modded 1994 Porsche 911 Turbo stood before him, bright red and shining like an apple waiting to be picked. It was his most prized possession, a symbol of years of hard work that only he had the honor to witness. Finding the keys to his car in his over-sized jacket, he prepares to board the vehicle before he hears the engine of another in the distance.  Feeling himself tense up as he listens, Sebastian grimaces as he turns to find a sleek and luxurious car slowly pulling up to him. Shaking his head in frustration, he reluctantly turns to the new arrival as it stops uncomfortably close to him, fighting the urge to look anywhere else as the driver's window lowers. Meeting the unsettling eyes that seemed to peer right through him, Sebastian pauses before he greets the familiar face, choosing to be curt and stick to what he had originally come to do. "I've been here all night. Didn't think you were gonna show."
MONTY
@Mariah.
3 people like this

oOo5rcG.gif And the message coming from my eyes says leave it alone
The journey over to the arranged meeting place was eerily soundless and uncomfortably tense for the busty, scantily clad lingerie model, the sole person who seemed to possess enough valor to endure Dawson Clarke's presence amidst his current volatile state. It would appear that in the last few days, the politician's favorite toys were showing themselves to be crafting their own stories and taking on separate lives, now no longer willing to play along with him. Rejection, disobedience and judgment were specifically what had stoked his scorching fury, three things he never could stand being forced to face. But he couldn't allow any of that to deter him from the task at hand. No more fun and games; it was time for work. As soon as the blanket of black velvet pulled over the Olympia skyline, so would emerge the other Dawson: enigmatic, elusive, beguiling, dangerous. It was a suit tailored for a career not many knew about. While he was royalty to the American public, far beneath the blinding California sun and flickering light of the paparazzi cameras, he also discreetly held rule over something far darker—more sinister. 

The deeply tinted windows hide his piercing eyes as they carved every feature of unsuspecting passerbys. He had an acute awareness of his surroundings at all times; he had to for this second life. But while he tried to maintain focus, the woman to his side begged to receive the attention of the dashing, sexy royal, massaging between his strong thighs in hopes of a specific reaction. Unwilling to reward her with his eye contact, he scoffs and politely places her hand back in her own lap, just as he takes notice of the man he was looking to see. Dawson's ultra rare, lustrous black Lamborghini Diablo GT slows down and thereafter his window winds open, him eager to greet the solitary male, the parking lot where he'd been waiting left desolate. 

"I'm not normally one to stand up a hot date; not without at least sending over an expensive gift to apologize," the Clarke boy taunts with a cheeky grin. "Matter of fact... here,"" he adds, instructing his company to exit the vehicle and become acquainted with Sebastian. "For my tardiness. She's high speed and Italian, but not nearly as expensive as my little Lamb."
MONTY
@Queen of Hens
3 people like this

"Classy as always. Though you know I'm not too fond of your gifts, beautiful as they may be." The Olympia native impatiently replies, winking at the attractive young woman as she's forced out of the warmth of the car. Shivering as she joins him in the unusually cool night, the vixen approaches Sebastian with a cautious determination, meeting his stone cold gaze completely unfazed. Running her curious hands along his muscled body, she smirks as she feels his sculpted torso strain against the thin fabric of his clothing. Completely aware of his efforts to hide his attraction to her, she trails a tempting finger down his toned abdomen, hungry for more. Shaking his head, a surprised yelp escapes her glossy lips as Sebastian grabs a hold of her by the wrists. Letting the intimidated model go, he turns his attention to the mocking figure in the vehicle, who seemed to be watching the ordeal in amusement. Taking off his coat, he hands it to the young woman, knowing that the three would be standing in the desolate lot for some time if Dawson had his way. As she reluctantly takes it from his hands, Sebastian glares at his sharply dressed tormentor, wondering why he had taken so long to arrive.  "You're a busy man, Dawson. I don't want to waste your time. Why don't we skip the pleasantries and take care of business.
MONTY
@Mariah.
3 people like this

"On the contrary, you're the one who seems to be in a rush," Dawson comments with an annoyed chuckle laced beneath his growl, then slants his intense eyes as he studies Sebastian's strange, off-kilter demeanor. Their history together had always been particularly sordid and complex. Having met through a dark, treacherous time for Sebastian and his small family, Dawson sought to "help" him, but also take advantage of the once lost soul. He strived to offer guidance; give purpose to each of those who felt no longer had any. He saw himself to be a leader. A king. A judge, jury and executioner. A savior. And Sebastian was just one of many souls Dawson took control over, so they could pay their dues and assumedly find life again. The problem, however, was Dawson's inability to quietly set his souls free. With time, he grew an attachment; an obsession. No soul could escape from his underworld without being roped back in. And in Sebastian's assumed perturbation, Dawson Clarke could sense that another one of his souls were ready to break away.

"Call her a fucking cab and get in," he orders, while rolling his eyes forward toward the windshield, then back. "I know you're not used to sitting in the passenger seat, but I'm gonna take you for a drive." As Sebastian continues to pose by his car, beneath the crisp moonlight, visibly anxious and frustrated, all Dawson could see through his filter of crimson was his former associate: Bobby Carter. The man in question who, identically to Sebastian, had been eager to escape Dawson's maze, to the kingpin's dismay. Both men were favorite toys of Mr. Clarke, despite the hearts and minds of their own. But more importantly, both were exceptional at the jobs allocated to them. He just couldn't let go.

The nippy air becomes near tangible as it crawls across the trio's exposed skin like a swarm of spiders, marking the overwhelming tension, as well as the evil doings still left to be done, whether Sebastian liked it or not. "Hello? Why the hell are you just standing there, staring at me like that? Hurry up! I thought I was a busy man?"
MONTY
@Queen of Hens
3 people like this

"Here.A now amused Sebastian says under his breath, handing the worried model a few bills as his employer waits impatiently for the charming delinquent. Dawson was clearly furious, with the playboy's vicious tone of voice painting a clear picture of what awaited his unfazed subordinate; as a result, Sebastian figured he should have a little fun while he was at it, despite the consequences. As his rough fingers brush against the young woman's smooth skin, he lets his touch linger for a moment, slipping her a business card among  the hundreds in her hand. Grinning as he watches her breathing become shallow, he moves dangerously close to her ear, his lips almost brushing against their delicate surface as he whispers temptingly. "I'll be needing that jacket back. Give me a call when you're somewhere a little... warmer." Pulling back slowly, he smiles devilishly as she carefully nods, fully aware of his intentions. Calling her a cab, Sebastian slowly makes his way to the luxurious car once he gets confirmation that a taxi was on the way. Entering the vehicle reluctantly, he keeps his gaze forward, not meeting Dawson's eyes until he absolutely had to. "Where are we going? I thought you were just coming out to pick up your share of the job."  
MONTY
@Mariah.
2 people like this

"I was," Dawson responds, using the sharpness of his green tinted eyes to slowly trace the border of Sebastian's side profile—a frigid expression on the young man's face—before shifting the car gears and speeding off. Refocusing on the road, he continues his speech. "But that was before I realized how monumental this occasion was. Your last job! Excuse me for being a little sentimental and wanting to savour this pivotal moment. Contrary to your opinion of me, I have heart and... I'm gonna miss you; just a little."

Their destination was already marked in the astute kingpin's brain, the very moment he got his reading of his now 'former' underling. While he wasn't ready to reveal the purpose of the excursion as of yet, in the king's game of chess, he was always moves ahead, and every move served a purpose. This move, especially, was pertinent for him. And while square-jawed, blonde haired, blue eyed boys have continuously proven troublesome for Dawson, he knew how to best them; to keep them playing his game. "So what's next for you? Now that you're a free man, and all? Vacation? A significant other to run off with? I hope it's not the latter; not sure how kindly she'd take to you flirting with that slut back there."
MONTY
@Queen of Hens
1 person likes this