Henry Cavill

Women’s match to actually take place at WWE Crown Jewel

33 posts in this topic

This is going to be... interesting.

I want to celebrate this being such a big deal, but I'm am also hoping this goes off without any security issues for their safety.

1 person likes this

The censoring of Lacey’s gear :rot:

2 people like this

Now Nattie can cry about doing another "first ever" on Total Divas.

11 people like this

6 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Now Nattie can cry about doing another "first ever" on Total Divas.

Will the E! cameras be in Riyadh? 

I hope Lacey doesn't try anything. :brandon:

I would love a Wwe 24 special on this tbh to see how everything unfolds for the two and this event.

1 person likes this

I'm - 

I mean I'm happy for Nattie and Lacey but, I'm still not going to support this event. GIVE US EVOLUTION 2, COWARDS!

Image result for wwe naomi yelling gif

11 people like this

Evolution: Reloaded being cancelled just for Natalya to hit a run-over-dropkick? Girl fuck you @WWE @natalya

Image result for wwe naomi yelling gif

10 people like this

4 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Will the E! cameras be in Riyadh? 

I’m sure they will do some scene with Marc and then a slight cameo/kudo for Lacey who they can’t stop jizzing over.

1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Hm, not mad about this as long as they make it an annual thing eventually. Preferably starting next year. The first one was so successful, they’d be dumb not to :skull: 

As for Crown Jewel, we’re not watching that shit! 

7 people like this

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I think the person who wrote that tweet was VERY loose with their interpretation. Stephanie’s answer is just her knowing to stay on message and deflecting what she doesn’t want to answer since the interview that is linked says it’s about the match. She ain’t answering questions she doesn’t have to!

giphy.gif

let’s not forget that they had fully intended Nattie and Alexa to have a match last time they were there and it was vetoed, too. I do have to laugh at them not sending their big stars though so they don’t outshine the geriatric men. 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, prince. said:

Hm, not mad about this as long as they make it an annual thing eventually. Preferably starting next year. The first one was so successful, they’d be dumb not to :skull: 

As for Crown Jewel, we’re not watching that shit! 

Same we knew for a while EV 2 wasn’t going to happen again the following year. However a second one should happen for sure so if it’s in the works but not at this time then I’m cool with it.
giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

We been knew for months it wasn’t happening this year.

It's just like, why not both? They're so stupid not to just do both, FFS.

Image result for black girl on the street gif

1 person likes this

unlike liars here, I will be having a peek to see what they will wear and how the crowd  will react to their entrances and if they will start a chant during the match (probably not because the girls would be in danger if someone dares to start "this is hope" or something in the lane of women's rights empowering chants)

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

It's just like, why not both? They're so stupid not to just do both, FFS.

Image result for black girl on the street gif

It makes no sense they are giving Nxt is an all women’s event though, but it’s not even looking like it will air on the network as of now. 

2 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

unlike liars here, I will be having a peek to see what they will wear and how the crowd  will react to their entrances and if they will start a chant during the match (probably not because the girls would be in danger if someone dares to start "this is hope" or something in the lane of women's rights empowering chants)

giphy.gif

Women participating means I’ll be watching hopefully they come on first, so I can dip and be done with it early.

22 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It makes no sense they are giving Nxt is an all women’s event though, but it’s not even looking like it will air on the network as of now. 

This company obviously loves to make money, not sure why they don't like to capitalize fully on their talent. People want to see the women, and in terms of PR it's a great look for them too when they showcase the division to show that they're behind true equality because right now it's empty words since they can never be consistent. I can't for the life of me comprehend why they don't fucking care or make any effort to do more. 

If they're gonna play bitch games, they're gonna win bitch prizes by continuously losing an audience....

Related image

nattie deserves! congrats to stacey too i guess

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

maybe they were onto something having no women's match

giphy.gif

2 people like this