Henry Cavill

Women’s match to actually take place at WWE Crown Jewel

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bruno. said:

unlike liars here, I will be having a peek to see what they will wear and how the crowd  will react to their entrances and if they will start a chant during the match (probably not because the girls would be in danger if someone dares to start "this is hope" or something in the lane of women's rights empowering chants)

giphy.gif

And you’ll be the only one

6dnHHiU.gif

3 people like this

Why these two though? You'd think they'd at least feature one of the champions or give it to Charlotte  (unless none of them wanted to do it).

1 person likes this

Taking Saudi blood money isn't really anything to be proud of. In fact, the only thing to be proud of when it comes to WWE and Saudi Arabia are the wrestlers who refuse to go. I guess the exchange rate of blood money to us dollars is pretty darn sweet. Also, this match is a more of a token gesture than actual progress. The Saudi government is as backwards and repressive as they've always been. This is nothing more than a show to make the rest of the world think that they aren't the backwards savages they really are.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, blond. said:

Why these two though? You'd think they'd at least feature one of the champions or give it to Charlotte  (unless none of them wanted to do it).

Just when I thought we were finished with this matchup since they got moved to separate brands. Clownery.

Congrats to the girls though I suppose. It's something even if they'll be forced to wear turtlenecks.

When Lacey tries that spot where she acts like one of the fans can kiss her hand, and they yank her shit.

m4WzvdO.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

When Lacey tries that spot where she acts like one of the fans can kiss her hand, and they yank her shit.

m4WzvdO.gif

the match already happened sis

m4WzvdO.gif

3 people like this

23 hours ago, Gavin said:

the match already happened sis

m4WzvdO.gif

Well did she do it??

m4WzvdO.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account