Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

I still can't get over Impact announcing she isn't medically cleared to compete anymore after a slap from Gail.

YJAWICO.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Evening girls and geighs 

OWNU4jU.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll close this up let's say at 8:30 PM. Surprised the girls haven't come in to vote for Kelly tbh.

MC0P8rt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I'll close this up let's say at 8:30 PM. Surprised the girls haven't come in to vote for Brooke tbh.

MC0P8rt.gif

Me either and my nerves are badT.

MC0P8rt.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going with Kelly the only icon to defend the World title.

We all know K² and Beth are advancing. Next case. 

Image result for kelly kelly gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

auFuEYY.png

To be fair, I've decided to include an additional Knockout in the prequalifying ladies, and for that reason, Taryn Terrell will move on to the final round. Beginning the decade as Skirt Tiffany, no one could have predicted Taryn's rise to the top of Impact's division after an introductory stint as a referee. A one-time Knockouts Champion (not to mention that her reign was the longest on record until just this year), she had a memorable feud with Gail Kim and two acclaimed gimmick matches with her and was also the leader and only relevant member of the Dollhouse. Taryn hasn't been seen an Impact ring in a while, but we know that G*d is guiding her down the right path.

special thanks to @Pablo for the stats and accomplishment information listed

Image result for wat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For like .2 seconds I was going to vote Ronda because she did kinda do some stuff, but then I came to my senses.

Beth.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Katy said:

Image result for wat

Security! (cc @Pablo)

xDpKiQs.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Security! (cc @Pablo)

xDpKiQs.gif

Ignore her. She is still mad at Tiffany for defeating Michelle in her debut match.

xDpKiQs.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pablo said:

Ignore her. She is still mad at Tiffany for defeating Michelle in her debut match.

xDpKiQs.gif

it was her or Brooke moving on btw, and I see from this round that would have went over big!

xDpKiQs.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Ignore her. She is still mad at Tiffany for defeating Michelle in her debut match.

xDpKiQs.gif

you might be the only person who remembers such irrelevant and frivolous facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Katy said:

you might be the only person who remembers such irrelevant and frivolous facts.

That's what we always do here, remember facts and stan the most frivolous moments in women's wrestling history. I don't see the problem.

xDpKiQs.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6ITejRb.png

ICsnt4g.png       7krGS05.png

Iconic rivals Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly will square off again in the final round!



RESULTS:
Beth Phoenix: 6 votes
Brooke Tessmacher: 1 votes
Kelly Kelly: 9 votes
ODB: 0 votes
Ronda Rousey: 0 votes

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

auFuEYY.png

To be fair, I've decided to include an additional Knockout in the prequalifying ladies, and for that reason, Taryn Terrell will move on to the final round. Beginning the decade as Skirt Tiffany, no one could have predicted Taryn's rise to the top of Impact's division after an introductory stint as a referee. A one-time Knockouts Champion (not to mention that her reign was the longest on record until just this year), she had a memorable feud with Gail Kim and two acclaimed gimmick matches with her and was also the leader and only relevant member of the Dollhouse. Taryn hasn't been seen an Impact ring in a while, but we know that G*d is guiding her down the right path.

special thanks to @Pablo for the stats and accomplishment information listed

*clears throat*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD HAS SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILED ON ME.

HE HAS SET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Cit5w2y.gif

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SUGNtb0.png


eE2RxrA.png
v.
cAfj9j2.png
v.
N332lHd.png
v.
k8O8UGg.png
v.
z6Z16CV.png
 

Please cast your vote by posting the name of the one woman of the five you would like to see move on. Of the five, two will proceed to the final round. Voting will be open for as long as it needs to be, and I will announce when voting will close.

This is our final match before the Wildcard! If you haven't seen someone you expected to yet, they may be on the way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

*clears throat*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD HAS SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILED ON ME.

HE HAS SET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

tumblr_noi5ceQxib1spgk1lo4_400.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean is it even that difficult. 

C7X6Pn1.gif

Edited by FROOT
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C4MUiiz.png

@Rainbow Heart, @Christon, and @FROOT guessed correctly: Tamina is the final woman to automatically advance! 2019 marks the tenth year of her career, and since her debut as the Uso's manager in modest black separates she's perfected the art of bodyguarding and shattering her knees. Finally capturing the 24/7 Championship this year was the cherry on top of Tamina's iconic career, which will go down in history as one of the most memorable ever.

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeigz said:

C4MUiiz.png

@Rainbow Heart guessed correctly

All those episodes of Bones I watched finally paying off in the most ironic way possible
oGcAhJD.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But My vote is for Mickie since she deserves based on career length this decade alone sdaad
k8O8UGg.png

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ember and Kairi are just starting. Maria has always been there, but doing nothing relevant except for her one year in TNA. And finally, between Taya and Mickie, my vote goes to Mickie.

Taya is doing amazing right now, but Mickie has been doing it the whole decade. Her Diva's Championship reign, her whole run in TNA including her iconic feud with Tara/Madison and heel turn during her rivalry with Velvet, her return after giving birth and another WWE run not missing a beat in the ring... She deserves. 

MC0P8rt.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

C4MUiiz.png

 she's perfected the art of shattering her knees. 

:rot:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote for GOAT #2 Mickie James.

:culture:

Spoiler

Image result for mickie james pig

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

k8O8UGg.png

Do you even need to ask? No explanation needed for the GOAT!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.