Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

I'm not going to write an essay in this one. I think the most deserving are Lana and Scarlett, and my vote is for Scarlett.

YJAWICO.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a two or three way tie would be cute in this round so they all could move on, just saying

YJAWICO.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll vote Lana since her career has been continuing the longest this decade, and is always a kii when she's thrown into some random storyline after always being m.i.a. for months

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going with Io here. Her run on the joshi circuit was legendary and she's absolutely been one of my favorite female wrestlers for a number of years. Not to mention, she's had a better match catalog this decade than about 7 of the other 9 women combined.

MC0P8rt.gif

If I were to go for a second vote, it'd be Lana. Arguably the most consistent mic worker among the females (contending with Carmella) and one of the best in the WWE as a whole. She went toe-to-toe with the Rock at one point. That's some power, ma'am.

MC0P8rt.gif

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lana, easy. Of all those in this round, she's the only one who has kept me interested in WWE long after my favorites left and I've been sleeping on the product. I still make sure to peep what she's up to. She's been pretty consistently pushed, in fairly high profile storylines. And let's be real, I eat up those dumb soap opera love triangles.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GODVA Marie did more for wrestling in 3 short years than the other women combined. AJ Lee teas

ePm2p6m.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oojNDnl.png

Sis walked so all the other goth bitches could run, she deserves at least 1 vote
sqqcT3e.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

oojNDnl.png

Sis walked so all the other goth bitches could run, she deserves at least 1 vote
sqqcT3e.gif

lowkey one of my all time faves, too bad she’s a walking train wreck these days 

sqqcT3e.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeigz said:

too bad she’s a walking train wreck these days 

sqqcT3e.gif

We don't talk about it 
sqqcT3e.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

a two or three way tie would be cute in this round so they all could move on, just saying

YJAWICO.gif
 

Come through “Divas” fans! Let’s get to the polls.

ePm2p6m.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  A mid-match update:

Awesome Kong: 2 votes
Daffney: 1 vote
Eva Marie: 5 votes
Io Shirai: 3 votes
Lana: 2 votes
Scarlett Bordeaux: 2 votes
The Rest: 0 votes


I would like to see some more votes over the next few hours

hOVDCIO.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eva Marie.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jeigz said:

auFuEYY.png

To be fair, I've decided to include an additional Knockout in the prequalifying ladies, and for that reason, Taryn Terrell will move on to the final round. Beginning the decade as Skirt Tiffany, no one could have predicted Taryn's rise to the top of Impact's division after an introductory stint as a referee. A one-time Knockouts Champion (not to mention that her reign was the longest on record until just this year), she had a memorable feud with Gail Kim and two acclaimed gimmick matches with her and was also the leader and only relevant member of the Dollhouse. Taryn hasn't been seen an Impact ring in a while, but we know that G*d is guiding her down the right path.

special thanks to @Pablo for the stats and accomplishment information listed

Advance Gail and Angelina too

tumblr_os2dnyI5ru1rt59e8o2_500.gifv

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

GODVA Marie did more for wrestling in 3 short years than the other women combined. AJ Lee teas

ePm2p6m.gif

You trying to WORK for my support

ePm2p6m.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jeigz said:

C4MUiiz.png

@Rainbow Heart, @Christon, and @FROOT guessed correctly: Tamina is the final woman to automatically advance! 2019 marks the tenth year of her career, and since her debut as the Uso's manager in modest black separates she's perfected the art of bodyguarding and shattering her knees. Finally capturing the 24/7 Championship this year was the cherry on top of Tamina's iconic career, which will go down in history as one of the most memorable ever.

Natalya and Alicia deserved this due to their longevity, but I don't think Tamother belongs in the same category. I can't remember a single thing she's done besides be Aj's bodyguard. Ronda may be problematic, and hasn't necessarily been here the longest, but without her there would have been no women's main event at Wrestlemania. I would have given her an automatic pass-through for that alone

agqhWBG.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I might give it to Lana for this one, tbh. I feel like her managerial work this decade is really notable regardless of gender, especially at her peak when she was clocking main eventers and legends on the weekly. She was doing things only legendary mouthpieces have done and was extremely popular. She's a mess, but credit where it's due.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

Ronda may be problematic, and hasn't necessarily been here the longest, but without her there would have been no women's main event at Wrestlemania. I would have given her an automatic pass-through for that alone

agqhWBG.png 

3r4gUxo.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Layout said:

Advance Gail and Angelina too

tumblr_os2dnyI5ru1rt59e8o2_500.gifv

I swear do y'all not know how to read?

0HEDw2F.png

hOVDCIO.gif

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Layout said:

Natalya and Alicia deserved this due to their longevity, but I don't think Tamother belongs in the same category. I can't remember a single thing she's done besides be Aj's bodyguard. Ronda may be problematic, and hasn't necessarily been here the longest, but without her there would have been no women's main event at Wrestlemania. I would have given her an automatic pass-through for that alone

agqhWBG.png 

oh, you wanna fight tonight, huh? you know Charlotte was being built for a mania main event since her debut, with or without Ronda's one-year run of, tbh, mediocrity and monopoly. the only thing she brought was consistent booking and good optics.

hOVDCIO.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I swear do y'all not know how to read?

0HEDw2F.png

hOVDCIO.gif

I'm embarrassed. I just thought that photo was put on display to show that Knockouts were eligible in the voting

O9M6v1n.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronda was nothing but a proxy for AJ Lee, even going as far as to rehash her promos and beef with Stephanie without half the talent. They would have reached the main event without her, it's really only Evolution she locked in as proven by the fact that WWE doesn't wanna do it again now that she ain't there.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eva. Because Io is gonna get through regardless. Am I doing this right?

eDJ3wgm.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Ronda was nothing but a proxy for AJ Lee, even going as far as to rehash her promos and beef with Stephanie without half the talent. They would have reached the main event without her, it's really only Evolution she locked in as proven by the fact that WWE doesn't wanna do it again now that she ain't there.

hOVDCIO.gif

queen of not budging from the message, please run for political office

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeigz said:

queen of not budging from the message, please run for political office

hOVDCIO.gif

period, I speak for truth and justice!

hOVDCIO.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a good place to end.

MC0P8rt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.