Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,343 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

\oh, you wanna fight tonight, huh? you know Charlotte was being built for a mania main event since her debut, with or without Ronda's one-year run of, tbh, mediocrity and monopoly. the only thing she brought was consistent booking and good optics.

hOVDCIO.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Ronda was nothing but a proxy for AJ Lee, even going as far as to rehash her promos and beef with Stephanie without half the talent. They would have reached the main event without her, it's really only Evolution she locked in as proven by the fact that WWE doesn't wanna do it again now that she ain't there.

hOVDCIO.gif

Hmm.. How would they have done that? Just of curiosity. I definitely agree that the company wanted Charlotte in that spot, but there's no way it could have happened given how badly everybody else has been booked. Lowkey I feel like the main event probably was something that was negotiated to convince her of joining. A Batista's return tea

nlmcTvx.gif 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eva Marie, easily. Y’all really acting like this is hard :perched:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me shut up before voting closes on me. I vote for Io. I do agree with everyone that voted Lana tho. Sis held it down for female managers and deserves a place in this list

nlmcTvx.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

Let me shut up before voting closes on me. I vote for Io. I do agree with everyone that voted Lana tho. Sis held it down for female managers and deserves a place in this list

nlmcTvx.gif 

I’m glad you are done with your rude Tamother hot take sis.
Very left field, we didn’t like that turn for you.

nlmcTvx.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Layout said:

Hmm.. How would they have done that? Just of curiosity. I definitely agree that the company wanted Charlotte in that spot, but there's no way it could have happened given how badly everybody else has been booked. Lowkey I feel like the main event probably was something that was negotiated to convince her of joining. A Batista's return tea

nlmcTvx.gif 

 

 

They've been building up to it for years, with the women main eventing weekly shows quite often and starting to main event PPVs more regularly. It was the last thing to cross off the women's evolution list so they can shout "here" and go back to treating them like shit. While Ronda probably made them more confident/moved it up the timeline, the fact is the notion that Ronda is a draw and is the one who made it happen is flawed because WM sells out on name alone, number one. And number two, they don't run traditional PPVs or rely on PPV buys anymore, the people who watch WM are paid subscribers who would watch it regardless (this is why they felt more comfortable doing women PPV main events in the first place). So having Ronda there never really mattered, they'd just do the main event when timing felt right as part of their propaganda machine.

nlmcTvx.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Layout said:

Hmm.. How would they have done that? Just of curiosity. I definitely agree that the company wanted Charlotte in that spot, but there's no way it could have happened given how badly everybody else has been booked. Lowkey I feel like the main event probably was something that was negotiated to convince her of joining. A Batista's return tea

nlmcTvx.gif 

Luck, a prayer, and waiting for the right time. AKA, Nia Jax’s fist 

nlmcTvx.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Christon said:

I’m glad you are done with your rude Tamother hot take sis.
Very left field, we didn’t like that turn for you.

nlmcTvx.gif

I do feel a bit bad for punching her, since I do have respect for her. Let me stream "What You Think" to help her pay her bills

 

 

nlmcTvx.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

They've been building up to it for years, with the women main eventing weekly shows quite often and starting to main event PPVs more regularly. It was the last thing to cross off the women's evolution list so they can shout "here" and go back to treating them like shit. While Ronda probably made them more confident/moved it up the timeline, the fact is the notion that Ronda is a draw and is the one who made it happen is flawed because WM sells out on name alone, number one. And number two, they don't run traditional PPVs and rely on PPV buys anymore, the people who watch WM are paid subscribers who would watch it regardless (this is why they felt more comfortable doing women PPV main events in the first place). So having Ronda there never really mattered, they'd just do the main event when timing felt right as part of their propaganda machine.

nlmcTvx.gif

Phil was right when he said that, but I don't feel that that is their mentality. I still feel like in their minds they have to have part-timers/celebrities to boost the event up even though people are going to see WM regardless of the card. I do agree that a women's WM main event has always been a want of theirs, but I don't feel like they would have ever known how to get to that point. We definitely have Becky to thank for rising the way that she did and Ronda for existing and being signed. Without those 2 I still don't feel like this would have happened. IDK. I'm not quite convinced

nlmcTvx.gif 

13 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Luck, a prayer, and waiting for the right time. AKA, Nia Jax’s fist 

nlmcTvx.gif

So a fluke? 

nlmcTvx.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Layout said:

I do feel a bit bad for punching her

Don't. How she qualify and get a bye to the second round just bc she's been employed the whole decade and was lucky enough to get a quick 24/7 reign but not Brie, even if she had to be separated? She wrestled in every year except 2017 when she was on maternity leave (and came back in the first month of the following anyway) and this year when she retired. The fact that Briesus' hiatuses probably add up to less time away than Tamother's injury leave too, I-.... let me stop trying to make sense of this!

YJAWICO.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has clearly been an attack on @Jeigz's part because Brie didn't like that painting Nattie did on TD and I find it very unethical. There's a reason Nattie never quit her day job.

YJAWICO.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

This has clearly been an attack on @Jeigz's part because Brie didn't like that painting Nattie did on TD and I find it very unethical. There's a reason Nattie never quit her day job.

YJAWICO.gif

wPdrbJW.gif%20

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Don't. How she qualify and get a bye to the second round just bc she's been employed the whole decade and was lucky enough to get a quick 24/7 reign but not Brie, even if she had to be separated? She wrestled in every year except 2017 when she was on maternity leave (and came back in the first month of the following anyway) and this year when she retired. The fact that Briesus' hiatuses probably add up to less time away than Tamother's injury leave too, I-.... let me stop trying to make sense of this!

YJAWICO.gif

Poor Melina having to get booted out so @Jeigz could watch us have an all-out Diva brawl that round, which could've been avoided had Brie got ha pass. A smart ratings ploy @Jeigz

YJAWICO.gif 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyway

voting closing soon, with the last chance write-in round coming afterwards. I hope the Bella Army turns out and votes their girls in as a pair 

nXw2pes.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

wPdrbJW.gif%20

I won't rest until it's acknowledged mistakes were MADE

un0oqja.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6ITejRb.png

JqB96QP.png

Eva Marie takes the Wildcard Match!


RESULTS:
Awesome Kong: 2 votes
Daffney: 1 vote
Eva Marie:: 8 votes
Io Shirai: 4 votes
Lana: 4 votes
Scarlett Bordeaux: 2 votes
Rhea Ripley, Sarita, Taylor Wilde, Toni Storm: 0 votes

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ERg4UfO.png

VCiV0XR.png
 

We’ve come to the end of the Qualifying Round, and there are still two spots up for grabs. Because the previous rounds were filled with women based on my own specifications, this Last Chance Match will be open – you can vote for any woman, team, stable, or on-air personality to move on to the Voting Round so long as she has been active throughout the 2010s. I will suggest reviewing some of the women who just barely missed qualifying in their individual matches (they’ll be posted below), but, ultimately, the two largest vote-getters will move on.

This round begins now (9PM EST) and will remain open for two hours only (ending at 11PM EST). Rally for your faves!



some suggestions:

Spoiler

8LJ1GlO.png       gFuBlTd.png       EQqQP5g.png

N332lHd.png       WupyCRz.png       AB1Uhw4.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7UytG0T.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WupyCRz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WupyCRz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aksana

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.