Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,343 posts in this topic

Vn9yMb6.png

Here are the 20 women and one tag team who have advanced from the Qualifying Round and will join the 15 predetermined names in the Voting Round. Though these women will be eligible to ultimately win the competition, there is no guarantee that any woman who is currently in the running will make the final countdown.

I will reveal the rules of the Voting Round by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone who's participated thus far!


6cdVsBv.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Layout said:

 giphy.gif 

Me you and @Christon coming in to secure Maria's spot. Someone tell @Vinaro to login otherwise getting her through was pointless and we could've used this vote on the IIconics

Vinaro dropping HB the minute I picked up Maria and said “hey, she’s not half bad.”

I tried, maybe HBRR.

5reFY5q.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Vn9yMb6.png
 

Not the fucking Bella twins inclusion pushing the God warrior down to her own bracket. Them cheating and fucking up the aesthetic
36rrDzh.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Christon said:

Vinaro dropping HB the minute I picked up Maria and said “hey, she’s not half bad.”

I tried.

giphy.gif

Oop. Is that why Mikes cuck storyline ended? Your reign just won't let up

hSFxz6K.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Christon said:

Wait so... Nikki was auto in, we voted Brie in and now they are taking up a spot as a duo?

Wtf are y’all doing rn...

MC0P8rt.gif

I'm dead ass so confused, I thought this was a movement to get the Bellas combined, is it too late to change my vote?

MC0P8rt.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I'm dead ass so confused, I thought this was a movement to get the Bellas combined, is it too late to change my vote?

MC0P8rt.gif

y'all should have asked, I thought I had said that if they got voted in it would make them a total of three entries, but then again this countdown thus far has been plagued with mild illiteracy/unwillingness to read

MC0P8rt.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeigz said:

y'all should have asked, I thought I had said that if they got voted in it would make them a total of three entries, but then again this countdown thus far has been plagued with mild illiteracy/unwillingness to read

MC0P8rt.gif

I mentally checked out once it started smelling like a stan war instead of objective facts, I don't wanna be here when AJ ranks 15th!

MC0P8rt.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bella brains...bella brains!

CHP4gee.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

y'all should have asked, I thought I had said that if they got voted in it would make them a total of three entries, but then again this countdown thus far has been plagued with mild illiteracy/unwillingness to read

MC0P8rt.gif

Guilty

Image result for paige oops gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

y'all should have asked, I thought I had said that if they got voted in it would make them a total of three entries, but then again this countdown thus far has been plagued with mild illiteracy/unwillingness to read

MC0P8rt.gif

well sister, no shade but this hasn't exactly been the most seamless/easiest to follow and if you've addressed it, it's gone over my head because all I've been trying to do from the first page was get them combined. if that wasn't possible, a "no can do" about 29 pages ago would've helped greatly

MC0P8rt.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what fuck it I got Eva in. I am no longer responsible for what goes on here.

CHP4gee.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gavin said:

bella brains...bella brains!

CHP4gee.gif

speaking of, you start fractions tomorrow in math, it's time for bed!

CHP4gee.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

speaking of, you start fractions tomorrow in math, it's time for bed!

CHP4gee.gif

i don't sis but stay bitter!

CHP4gee.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

well sister, no shade but this hasn't exactly been the most seamless/easiest to follow and if you've addressed it, it's gone over my head because all I've been trying to do from the first page was get them combined. if that wasn't possible, a "no can do" about 29 pages ago would've helped greatly

MC0P8rt.gif

should I hide the thread and pretend it never happened 

MC0P8rt.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

should I hide the thread and pretend it never happened 

MC0P8rt.gif

fkvhdv just cut the extras and let's do it forreal! my expectations being Bellas vs. AJ vs. Charlotte. vs. Sasha vs. Becky and me getting Havok vs. Allie and Melina vs. Maryse

MC0P8rt.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

6ITejRb.png

fNtBcl5.png


 The Bella Twins. This ultimately means that there will be three individual entries eligible for final lists: The Bella Twins, Brie Bella, and Nikki Bella. This also means that there will be 36 rather than 35 names eligible for the final voting round.

Whew, we just can't stop making history huh?! Name a more iconic base. 

34Rl5Qu.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

fkvhdv just cut the extras and let's do it forreal! my expectations being Bellas vs. AJ vs. Charlotte. vs. Sasha vs. Becky and me getting Havok vs. Allie

MC0P8rt.gif

they’re out of the way, and I know everyone needs to get their likes in for a HB event

MC0P8rt.gif

If the Bella stans as a whole are for collapsing them into a single entry I’ll amend the rules. I don’t really need to sift through that anyway. 

MC0P8rt.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeigz said:

they’re out of the way, and I know everyone needs to get their likes in for a HB event

MC0P8rt.gif

If the Bella stans as a whole are for collapsing them into a single entry I’ll amend the rules. I don’t really need to sift through that anyway. 

MC0P8rt.gif

keep them separate so we can rank brie higher than the other 2

O6DmFEc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

they’re out of the way, and I know everyone needs to get their likes in for a HB event

MC0P8rt.gif

If the Bella stans as a whole are for collapsing them into a single entry I’ll amend the rules. I don’t really need to sift through that anyway. 

MC0P8rt.gif

Oops you mean (sticking Nikki with) making sure they only move as a unit? Here here!

MC0P8rt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gavin said:

keep them separate so we can rank brie higher than the other 2

O6DmFEc.gif

As soon as I posted.. I-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

they’re out of the way, and I know everyone needs to get their likes in for a HB event

MC0P8rt.gif

If the Bella stans as a whole are for collapsing them into a single entry I’ll amend the rules. I don’t really need to sift through that anyway. 

MC0P8rt.gif

well I'm for it, it seems like @Mariah. and @Angelic are too and there's only like four of us so

MC0P8rt.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gavin said:

keep them separate so we can rank brie higher than the other 2

O6DmFEc.gif

he said Bella stans, not Team Bella

MC0P8rt.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, this got annoying real quick. Y’all really gotta stop putting the Bellas as a unit for EVERYTHING. :skull: Nikki’s the one that has the iconic Divas title reign, the match record, an entire SD run as a solo competitor that most love to salivate over. While Brie has her own set of accomplishments and moments.

Its not even shade at this point. On paper, Nicole outsells! And this is coming from someone who literally loves the both of them. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down for whatever at this point as long as the final list looks cute enough to be made public!

MC0P8rt.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

should I hide the thread and pretend it never happened 

MC0P8rt.gif

Do it tbh, Bella stans Hb doesn't deserve nice things
K0Yplft.png

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.