Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

If Nikki gets the boot early because of this, I’m gunning for the Briegans.

ePm2p6m.gif

7 people like this

3 minutes ago, prince. said:

Ok, this got annoying real quick. Y’all really gotta stop putting the Bellas as a unit for EVERYTHING. :skull: Nikki’s the one that has the iconic Divas title reign, the match record, an entire SD run as a solo competitor that most love to salivate over. While Brie has her own set of accomplishments and moments.

Its not even shade at this point. On paper, Nicole outsells! And this is coming from someone who literally loves the both of them. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

I’m giving the army what they want for ratings but tbh I’d rank Nikki much higher! They accept the risk by wanting them as a unit. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

I’m giving the army what they want for ratings but tbh I’d rank Nikki much higher! They accept the risk by wanting them as a unit. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

Keep all three entries in the countdown, idc! Nikki Bella is what will be submitted from me in the #1 spot. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

3 minutes ago, prince. said:

Ok, this got annoying real quick. Y’all really gotta stop putting the Bellas as a unit for EVERYTHING. :skull: Nikki’s the one that has the iconic Divas title reign, the match record, an entire SD run as a solo competitor that most love to salivate over. While Brie has her own set of accomplishments and moments.

Its not even shade at this point. On paper, Nicole outsells! And this is coming from someone who literally loves the both of them. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

And yet when it came to Brie's match even though she easily outsells Maurice for this decade... keep it moving, F^G.

un0oqja.gif

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

And yet when it came to Brie's match even though she easily outsells Maurice for this decade... keep it moving, F^G.

un0oqja.gif

ok when have I ever picked anyone over Maryse? And I also specifically stated that I wanted Brie to move on with her because they were the ones that deserved to move on, while you were kicking and screaming that you wanted her paired with Nikki. 

When you look up Brie’s segments with Stephanie, do you search “The Bella Twins and Stephanie segment” or “Brie Bella and Stephanie segment”? Please. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

5 minutes ago, prince. said:

eDJ3wgm.gif

I agree. Maybe if the Bellas had called it quits when they first left should they have counted as a sole entry, but even when they were brought back, the two had distinguished themselves as individual competitors over time. Nikki definitely made that clear later down the road like you mentioned, but even the first half of their second run, Brie was competing solo in matches against AJ, Steph, and some of the other girls in the division. Plus, I dunno if I'm voting for them based on their accomplishments as solo competitors or as a tag team now. Keep them separate if y'all want me to vote fairly.

eDJ3wgm.gif

3 people like this

ShockedVengefulAnophelesmosquito-size_re

5 people like this

Solo or as a team they should both be in everyone's top five, with Nikki being higher than Brie.

un0oqja.gif

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Solo or as a team they should both be in everyone's top five, with Nikki being higher than Brie.

un0oqja.gif

Oh? What do the Briegans have to say about this?

un0oqja.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

I agree. Maybe if the Bellas had called it quits when they first left should they have counted as a sole entry, but even when they were brought back, the two had distinguished themselves as individual competitors over time. Nikki definitely made that clear later down the road like you mentioned, but even the first half of their second run, Brie was competing solo in matches against AJ, Steph, and some of the other girls in the division. Plus, I dunno if I'm voting for them based on their accomplishments as solo competitors or as a tag team now. Keep them separate if y'all want me to vote fairly.

eDJ3wgm.gif

Right, and if they are together I have to count Brie's hot mess of a return run as a fault against Nikki and who really wants that?
giphy.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

un0oqja.gif

why should she be higher than brie? her only cute moment this decade was when she randomly became a heel on nxt season 3

eDJ3wgm.gif

EF6uoGX.gif

2 people like this

K now I'm irritated and solo or team The Bellas will be at the bottom of my list

un0oqja.gif

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Oh? What do the Briegans have to say about this?

un0oqja.gif

Nothing since it's not like I lied about it, this is never to take away credit from Brie. If you look at the careers of both in the last year it is just very easy to see who achieved a little more solo wise.

4 minutes ago, Gavin said:

why should she be higher than brie? her only cute moment this decade was when she randomly became a heel on nxt season 3

eDJ3wgm.gif

Nikki Bella had the better career.

I don't know what's going on but separate the bellas

ronda.gif.4b5a97f1d579189be717412d823b80

4 people like this

The Bellegend Twins bringing all the drama and ratings as usual, just for Momckie to snatch. I ain't even mad.

EF6uoGX.gif

4 people like this

24 minutes ago, prince. said:

ok when have I ever picked anyone over Maryse? And I also specifically stated that I wanted Brie to move on with her because they were the ones that deserved to move on, while you were kicking and screaming that you wanted her paired with Nikki. 

When you look up Brie’s segment with Stephanie, do you search “The Bella Twins and Stephanie” segment or “Brie Bella and Stephanie segment”? Please. 

eDJ3wgm.gif

Okay and this was never about who you prefer. 

I absolutely understand Nikki would regularly be above Brie and I would put her there too, but when I very much doubt many are going to objective and Brie is gonna come out a LOT further down the list in comparison, yeah, I would rather them paired tbh! I've only advocated for it because the difference should be as minimal as possible with the way they've leaned on each other for much of the decade, not because I believe their careers are identical. 

If people are going to actually vote objectively, then I'm perfectly fine with them being separate, but that isn’t the impression I've gotten from how things have gone so far. That's all I have to say so y'all can carry on or whatever.

un0oqja.gif

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Angelic said:

The Bellegend Twins bringing all the drama and ratings as usual, just for Momckie to snatch. I ain't even mad.

EF6uoGX.gif

One day we will serve unity.

un0oqja.gif

3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Okay and this was never about who you prefer. 

I absolutely understand Nikki would regularly be above Brie and I would put her there too, but when I very much doubt many are going to objective and Brie is gonna come out a LOT further down the list in comparison, yeah, I would rather them paired tbh! I've only advocated for it because the difference should be as minimal as possible with the way they've leaned on each other for much of the decade, not because I believe their careers are identical. 

If people are going to actually vote objectively, then I'm perfectly fine with them being separate, but that isn’t the impression I've gotten from how things have gone so far. That's all I have to say so y'all can carry on or whatever.

un0oqja.gif

I mean, it wouldn’t be out of the norm to have Brie come in the lower half of the bottom 10 when Nikki, 4HW, AJ alone are all above her. If I have to deal with Eve being out in the first 10 when it’s all said and done, even though she revived the Divas division, you can deal with this! 

eDJ3wgm.gif

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

One day we will serve unity.

un0oqja.gif

I'm trying my best sis. I voted to put them together because I thought it was the right and sensible thing to do. They're very likely to enter the HOF as a team.

EF6uoGX.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Angelic said:

I'm trying my best sis. I voted to put them together because I thought it was the right and sensible thing to do. They're very likely to enter the HOF as a team.

EF6uoGX.gif

They fought for 8 years to be treated individually should apply here.

un0oqja.gif

They’re going in as a team because there wasn’t enough clarity about what people were voting for and that was what they wanted their votes to do. We’re being fair and democratic. Now I’m going to bed.

un0oqja.gif

2 people like this

So are they just as a team or both as singles and team 

un0oqja.gif

6 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

They’re going in as a team because there wasn’t enough clarity about what people were voting for and that was what they wanted their votes to do. We’re being fair and democratic. Now I’m going to bed.

un0oqja.gif

sYoXhjt.gif

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

They fought for 8 years to be treated individually should apply here.

un0oqja.gif

But where would they not be treated individually if included as a team? Each woman has their accolades and accomplishments, and nobody (I hope anyway) is willing to dismiss any of them, just because they'd be considered as a team. Even with every time they've been on screen, from the Royal Rumble up until Evolution, they've been on screen and moved as a unit. Except for when Brie did her Mixed Tag feud. Like Shoaib said, they both handled theirs, moreso Nikki of course, but they still relied on each other for majority of their careers, even during the biggest parts for either woman. Brie kept Nikki's history making reign going and Nikki was a large part of Brie's feud with Stephanie, even afterward.

1 person likes this