Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

I may have just put Bayley and Becky at the bottom of my list, regardless of what they've accomplished.

GniTNZy.gif

Edited by Kelsey

u154ivb.png

19yrgOj.png

With the Qualifying Round done, now it’s time to vote. With the hopes of presenting a list that objectively ranks the best women of the last ten years, we won’t be just creating numbered lists, though. Think of it more like scoring or grading the women based on certain criteria: Technique, Character, and Impact.

Wv77ocp.png  1CYdQnp.png KbWBx1o.png

Technique is perhaps the most clear-cut of the three – how good, technically, is each woman when it comes to in-ring competition? How believable do they make not only themselves look, but also their competition? Think of Gail Kim as the standard for this category: have you even seen a Gail Kim match where you were unimpressed with her performance? 

Character, for lack of a more appropriate term, is a combination of charisma, mic skills, overness, and (since it is Heartbreakers) appearance. If Technique is about skill, Character is about persona. Carmella is a great example of someone who should score high on character because she has developed a solid persona and presents it well consistently, whether in a promo, a random backstage segment, or even her ring entrance.

Impact is the most important category that we’ll be scoring, and for that reason it is going to be weighted more heavily in the scores. Impact is a more subjective category that looks to answer the question: how will this woman be remembered? Have they left a lasting imprint on the wrestling industry that will survive them after they’re no longer around? There are, frankly, many examples of Impact in the 34 women up for voting, but let’s use Charlotte Flair as an example. 11 championship reigns, first women’s Hell in a Cell, first woman to main event a pay-per-view, first woman to main event Wrestlemania, undefeated on pay-per-view in 2016, 2018 match of the year…

Each woman that you score will receive 1-10 points in each category. Technique and Character are worth half as much as Impact – I will take care of the math, but ultimately Impact will have the most weight on the scores. After my calculations, each woman on your list will receive a score between 1-10. These scores will be added from each list with the largest number of points being named Heartbreakers’ Diva of the Decade.

Here’s what you’ll need to do:

1. Narrow the list of 34 names down to your individual Top 15. No need to rank them unless you want to, as you’ll be individually scoring the 15 you choose.

2. Give each woman a score between 1-10 for the three categories (Technique, Character, Impact).

And that’s all. I will take care of the calculations from there. Remember that your focus should be on the last decade only, meaning 2010-2019. I will include a sample list that you can just copy+paste to delete the women you aren’t ranking and add in your numbers. The calculations will look something like this.  

Please send lists to me by PM by Friday, November 22nd. You may ask any questions you have in the thread or by PM, and I would encourage you all to be as objective as possible, and that’s all I have to say about that.

Thank you again to everyone who’s participating! The copy+paste list is included below.

Spoiler

AJ Lee   –   T:  C:  I:
Alexa Bliss   –   T:  C:  I:
Alicia Fox   –   T:  C:  I:
Angelina Love   –   T:  C:  I:
Asuka   –   T:  C:  I:
Bayley   –   T:  C:  I:
Becky Lynch   –   T:  C:  I:
Bella Twins   –   T:  C:  I:
Beth Phoenix   –   T:  C:  I:
Carmella   –   T:  C:  I:
Charlotte   –   T:  C:  I:
Eva Marie   –   T:  C:  I:
Eve Torres   –   T:  C:  I:
Gail Kim   –   T:  C:  I:
Kairi Sane   –   T:  C:  I:
Kaitlyn   –   T:  C:  I:
Kelly Kelly   –   T:  C:  I:
Layla   –   T:  C:  I:
Madison Rayne   –   T:  C:  I:
Maria Kanellis   –   T:  C:  I:
Maryse   –   T:  C:  I:
Melina   –   T:  C:  I:
Michelle McCool   –   T:  C:  I:
Mickie James   –   T:  C:  I:
Naomi   –   T:  C:  I:
Natalya    –   T:  C:  I:
Nia Jax   –   T:  C:  I:
Paige   –   T:  C:  I:
Sasha Banks   –   T:  C:  I:
Tamina   –   T:  C:  I:
Tara   –   T:  C:  I:
Taryn Terrell   –   T:  C:  I:
Tessa Blanchard   –   T:  C:  I:
Velvet Sky   –   T:  C:  I: 

4 people like this

Looks at example picture.

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Looks at example picture.

hOVDCIO.gif

I clicked “don’t save” when I closed the window, if you want to believe that

hOVDCIO.gif

The fact The Bellas have to be averaged out in the three categories which will probably hurt them in the long run, we Army the clowns lmao, maybe it's deserved.

hOVDCIO.gif

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

The fact The Bellas have to be averaged out in the three categories which will probably hurt them in the long run, we Army the clowns lmao, maybe it's deserved.

hOVDCIO.gif

well, should be anyway, but if the girls were a touch belligerent in the public voting I’m ready for the private voting to be a real mess

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

Me looking at the TNA/IMPACT names on the list while they stare back at me.

hOVDCIO.gif

5 people like this

Can an educated TNA stan pull up to me privately, I'm trying to be fair/accurate as I dwindle down my top 15. So far I have 13 out of 15 girls it seems locked in, one uncertainty, and one open slot. IDK if I should give the number of KOs I have, but let's just say it's not big.

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

23 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Can an educated TNA stan pull up to me privately, I'm trying to be fair/accurate as I dwindle down my top 15. So far I have 13 out of 15 girls it seems locked in, one uncertainty, and one open slot. IDK if I should give the number of KOs I have, but let's just say it's not big.

hOVDCIO.gif

paging @Pablo!

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

WOW! This is interesting to say the least.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

Just thinking out loud, but another fair way to do your lists might be to choose one woman for each year as the top girl of that year and then fill in the remaining five with whoever’s missing in your opinion. There’d probably be a few repeats so you’d get more than 5 extra picks too.

tumblr_inline_n9yvujknl61sawh4y.gif.c688

Ultimately I just expect y’all to do whatever you want, and no problem with that either!

tumblr_inline_n9yvujknl61sawh4y.gif.c688

2 people like this

See what happens when you listen to the Brietuses? This is why we can’t have nice things.

segHjKB.gif

1 person likes this

Sir Jeigz said y'all fucked with the right one.

nnMiEap.jpg

4 people like this

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

hOVDCIO.gif

Let me guess, Angelina and Gail :rot:

Maybe pick a girl, pick a year and search around on YouTube and watch some of their highly viewed moments and grade on that. TNA is big on giving the spoiler clips away in titles so it might not be so hard. 

Sometimes you have to take your own experience with the match rather than Pablo.

2 people like this

You snapped with this voting method @Jeigz :shook:

3 people like this

My list is going to get me banned by the host.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

I'm really struggling to narrow this down to 15. This is the hardest HB countdown ever.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

well that was easy

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

I had to take the majority of my faves out in order to be as objective as possible and include girls I don't even like. I hate it here.

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

16 hours ago, Christon said:

Let me guess, Angelina and Gail :rot:

Maybe pick a girl, pick a year and search around on YouTube and watch some of their highly viewed moments and grade on that. TNA is big on giving the spoiler clips away in titles so it might not be so hard. 

Sometimes you have to take your own experience with the match rather than Pablo.

It was Gail and Tessa tbh, but it's since expanded so perch.

EJCF27HWkAEv-Cb?format=jpg

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Sent. Probably the most unbiased list yet.

hZxfxju.gif

Not to my inbox, sir!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

Not to my inbox, sir!

Literally just pmed mine to you..

TmPK0dt.gif