Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,347 posts in this topic

I adore Kelly Kelly and her ability to make internet fans pop a gasket while making the live crowds fall in love with her.

That said, we were robbed of THAT heel turn.

:k2:

2 people like this

The blondtourage being back-to-back. The taste jumping out.

Z4j2o96.gif

6 people like this

8 hours ago, Jake said:

The blondtourage being back-to-back. The taste jumping out.

Z4j2o96.gif

Kelly is unique because sis definitely isn't the first to come to your mind when it comes to countdowns like these but sort of like her mothers, Torrie and Stacy, her influence/impact in wrestling is subtle and can be seen in some wrestlers today. Chelsea Green constantly touts K2 as her favorite Superstar. Sonny Kiss has said she is an influence to him as well and uses a lot of her moves in the ring. She's just one of those cases where, yeah she wasn't the best mat technician or had amazing promo skills, but yet she was still able to create memorable moments and gain a strong fanbase along the way. Most girls can't do that.

Z4j2o96.gif

6 people like this

7 hours ago, Jeigz said:

Fun Fact: Maryse has the highest average score for Character, but that’s why I didn’t rank based on averages!

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

She literally hasn't cut a promo since 2012. These gays... 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

6 people like this

5 hours ago, Jeigz said:

6rVTDoa.png
Total Score: 74.5
Number of Lists: 9

Layla recently told her fans on Twitter that she doesn’t feel compelled to make a return to the WWE ring, and, to be fair, she has good reason to feel accomplished. 2010 began right in the middle of the LayCool saga, with Layla winning the original Women’s Championship in May 2010, making her the only British winner and the only Diva Search winner to hold that title. Soon after, she was involved in the title’s unification with the Divas Title, becoming joint champions with Michelle McCool before the duo dissolved in 2011 thanks to McCool’s retirement. Layla returned the following year with a surprise Divas Title win (technically her first) and a new, bubbly demeanor. She continued to play a key role in the division as she was embroiled in 2012 and 2013’s Eve v. Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn v. AJ Lee feuds. Layla continued to compete, though she would never return to the spotlight. After a brief run as one of Fandango’s valets in 2014, feuding and then aligning with Summer Rae, and one match in 2015, Layla officially retired from in-ring competition. Layla is certainly the most successful winner of the Diva Search, at least as far as WWE accomplishments would indicate.

Is that a 8 in technique? :summersmile:

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Amlex said:

all I can say is she wasn’t on my list

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

3 people like this

51 minutes ago, Amlex said:

She literally hasn't cut a promo since 2012. These gays... 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

right here baby

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Gavin said:

right here baby

Post another one 

Hq5Ulju.gif

Edit: wait not it being 5 seconds :rot:

Edited by Amlex
2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Post another one 

Hq5Ulju.gif

Edit: wait not it being 5 seconds :rot:

bye i just skipped to the best part, you can rewind for the rest!

Hq5Ulju.gif

1 person likes this

Omg I can’t believe i snubbed Queen Kelly Kelly. :shook: I literally forgot I deserve to be slapped but she made the list anyway now that’s impact. :sandra:

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Amlex said:

If y’all wanted the levels to peak at 6-7 for all women and mainly It Girls just say so.

iKntEmr.gif

1 person likes this

okay this may have been stated earlier, but I'm in so much pain from being a fat American. What are the total scores? How did that number get figured?

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Katy said:

okay this may have been stated earlier, but I'm in so much pain from being a fat American. What are the total scores? How did that number get figured?

The total score is the combined amount of all the scores that you all sent in. So, basically, every girl received a number between 1-10 from each list they were on after I plugged in all three categories and Excel did a calculation. Then, those numbers got added together every time I added the next list into my spreadsheet. It’s just the total number of points they received with the computer doing some math so that Impact was weighted more heavily. 

:jeigz: 

3 people like this

I don't think I put Taryn on my list and I'm kinda ashamed because she deserved a spot over one or two of the girls on mine, at least :cry:

4 deserving Divas and Taryn 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

Let’s say we’ll count down #14-11 tomorrow @ 7PM EST.

6cdVsBv.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

6cdVsBv.gif

gzjxzjjcx the Mariah-print at the stalling, don't let them over work you king, do it on YOUR time!

6cdVsBv.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

gzjxzjjcx the Mariah-print at the stalling, don't let them over work you king, do it on YOUR time!

6cdVsBv.gif

we’ll see if this run time sticks because I do have something going on in the afternoon but this holiday week in the US has been too busy and I’m ready to just have a lazy day and sit at my laptop

6cdVsBv.gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Jeigz said:

6cdVsBv.gif

Me with the water bottle before you thread ban me due to harassment.

6cdVsBv.gif

4 people like this

Live before Starrcade another live showing from me.

6cdVsBv.gif

On 11/30/2019 at 5:51 PM, Jeigz said:

6cdVsBv.gif

When I said tomorrow I meant tomorrow today aka Monday 

6cdVsBv.gif

2 people like this

On 11/28/2019 at 6:31 PM, Jeigz said:

uS9KwLK.png
Total Score: 69.375
Number of Lists: 8

By the time the 2020s are over, Tessa Blanchard may change the entire notion of what women’s role in wrestling is. The daughter of Four Horsemen-member Tully Blanchard, she has worked the Indies since 2014 and made sporadic appearances for NXT, even competing in the inaugural Mae Young Classic in 2017. Blanchard officially debuted for Impact Wrestling in April 2018, having a steady series of wins before capturing the Knockouts Championship in August of that year. After a nearly 150-day reign, she began a feud with Gail Kim, eventually legitimately retiring her in April of 2019 and earning her praise. Since then, Blanchard has continued her upward trajectory and is arguably the face of Impact Wrestling—male or female. She was the first woman to compete for the X Division Championship and recently main-evented their signature Slammiversary event in an intergender match against Sami Callahan, who she will be facing for the Impact World Championship (another first for women) in early 2020.

Special thanks to @Pablo for statistics and accomplishment information.

I did not expect any KO to make it tbh; but I'm glad if any of them did make it Tessa was it. 

On 11/28/2019 at 6:34 PM, Mariah. said:

AND NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS @Day Dreamer for telling ME that we're all biased and we're not gonna let a single KO rank. I'd like a formal apology to myself and Jeigz for being loud mouthed and agg for no reason

j6b3ifZ.gif

On 11/28/2019 at 6:35 PM, Jeigz said:

by the end of tonight (and the whole countdown to be very honest) there better be one, and that's all I'm going to say about that

j6b3ifZ.gif

Well well well; looky here. I will say i apologize for my previous post on the matter. I'm pleasantly surprised that Tessa and to a much much lesser extent Tara made it on this list. I was proven wrong; and will look forward to the rest of the placements. 

j6b3ifZ.gif

On 11/28/2019 at 6:35 PM, Pablo said:

Djdjdkdjsishdkdjddu I can't believe Tessa made it, she deserves. My faith in HB has been restored :shook: 

THIS!

3 people like this

15 hours ago, Day Dreamer said:

I was proven wrong; and will look forward to the rest of the placements.

Well tune in tonight at 7 to see if anymore show up!

j6b3ifZ.gif