Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

AJ did it better

j6b3ifZ.gif

You would say it.

j6b3ifZ.gif

1 person likes this

aasdasdasd beth was so easy to hate and bless her for that. Sis made our babyface girls look like a million bucks and only occasionally did she break their faces or cancel their pushes. A true giver
ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

5 people like this

I don't mind Beth in the list at all. But I honestly forgot she returned this year... 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Rainbow Heart said:

aasdasdasd beth was so easy to hate and bless her for that. Sis made our babyface girls look like a million bucks and only occasionally did she break their faces or cancel their pushes. A true giver
ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

Her breaking Michelle McTaker's whole nose and not getting punished for it. A bad bitch?

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Her breaking Michelle McTaker's whole nose and not getting punished for it. A bad bitch?

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

She couldn't have the same energy when the Fox struck her back, and returned the favor.

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, Amlex said:

I don't mind Beth in the list at all. But I honestly forgot she returned this year... 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

this year has felt like 12 years in one with all the fuckery that happened, but also went by so fast that I don't remember a damn thing

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

6 people like this

CxMT1KS.png
Total Score: 83.25
Number of Lists: 11

There’s no doubt that Madison Rayne left her mark on the TNA Knockouts during her tenure with the company. One of the most decorated Knockouts, Rayne enjoyed 5 Knockouts Championship reigns and 2 Knockout Tag Team Championships during her combined 8-year tenure this decade (including a period where she held both concurrently) as well as winning 2014’s Queen of the Knockouts crown. After starting out the decade with the Beautiful People, she transitioned into her Killer Queen persona which elevated her to the pinnacle of the division, having one of the longest championship reigns amidst feuds with Angelina Love, Mickie James, Gail Kim, and Tara, even teaming with the latter two in memorable storylines as well. Rayne’s status as one of the top women between 2010-2014 extends further than just in-ring merit though, as she used her established spot to put over new talent and has worked in Impact’s Creative to assure that the women remain featured. She finally got a chance to wrestle in a WWE ring in 2018 during the second Mae Young Classic, but Rayne is a quintessential member of the Knockouts Division, and that’s where she remains.

Special thanks to @Pablo for statistics and accomplishment information.

11 people like this

Madison a surprise considering her last few Impact runs, but the Killer Queen gimmick is memorable for nostalgia.

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

3 people like this

Well deserved to be honest.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

She finally got a chance to wrestle in a WWE ring in 2018 during the second Mae Young Classic

Wait asdasd. I really forgot this happened
qo6os7T.gif

6 people like this

Madison deserves just on the iconic promos alone 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

4 people like this

The Knockouts being evenly balanced in this has been a pleasant surprise. :shook:

4 people like this

50 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

the curse continues.

j6b3ifZ.gif

Not Iconic Marie making a dent this decade and almost charting without a reign :rot:

42 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Eva having more points than Kairi 

j6b3ifZ.gif

f730f2d049727136ad27e07aa93fc6bd1be81df8

2 people like this

0ashQFE.png 
Total Score: 98.875
Number of Lists: 12

There are certain women whose influence in the formation of TNA’s Knockouts Division make them synonymous with the company, Angelina Love being a prime example. The founder of the Beautiful People, Love had already established herself as a leading lady by 2010, when she returned to TNA as a face for the first time. Having competed in some of the best-worked Knockouts matches in the company’s history, it’s no surprise that Love held the record for most championship reigns (with 6 total) until just this past year; she also held the Knockouts Tag Titles with Winter during a memorable partnership. It’s hard to summarize her accomplishments because, though they may be impressive, she herself kind of transcends them. Angelina Love will long be thought of not just as an archetype of women in Impact’s division, but in wrestling as a whole – she was a rare star who was seemingly the total package and played counterpoint to her adversaries so well.

10 people like this

all these KOs, go off

7 people like this

me doing these writeups made me realize I missed a majority of TNA's good years, but oh well, I still know the iconic girls when I see them

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

7 people like this

The talent in the group won. 
ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

me doing these writeups made me realize I missed a majority of TNA's good years, but oh well, I still know the iconic girls when I see them

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

It's not too late to go back and witness amazing Angelina moments
tictac.png

4 people like this

Yasss! :shook:I loved when she came back and feuded with TBP then her matches with Gail, Tara and Mickie James. Her stint with Winter was kinda iffy but it worked out I guess.  Plus her finisher at the time "Break-A-Bitch" is underrated a bit.

3 people like this

Also, there is a huge jump between #12 and #11 (like 50 points) so we're getting into the power players from here on out. #11 will be the final reveal for tonight though!

MC0P8rt.gif

15 hours ago, Jeigz said:

0ashQFE.png 
Total Score: 98.875
Number of Lists: 12

There are certain women whose influence in the formation of TNA’s Knockouts Division make them synonymous with the company, Angelina Love being a prime example. The founder of the Beautiful People, Love had already established herself as a leading lady by 2010, when she returned to TNA as a face for the first time. Having competed in some of the best-worked Knockouts matches in the company’s history, it’s no surprise that Love held the record for most championship reigns (with 6 total) until just this past year; she also held the Knockouts Tag Titles with Winter during a memorable partnership. It’s hard to summarize her accomplishments because, though they may be impressive, she herself kind of transcends them. Angelina Love will long be thought of not just as an archetype of women in Impact’s division, but in wrestling as a whole – she was a rare star who was seemingly the total package and played counterpoint to her adversaries so well.

You see them STATS, you know what I am about.

tumblr_p45m58Qiws1tim4ymo2_540.gif

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Eric said:

Her stint with Winter was kinda iffy

How dare you
raSaMGr.gif

3 people like this

I FUCKED up, oh my god. I didn’t send in a list and forgot Eve Fucking Torres wouldn’t make it without my boost since y’all are big haters despite her REBIRTHING the Divas division at the beginning of the decade.

I feel enraged as the countdown goes on because I KNOW she’s not making it top 10. FUCK y’all. 

giphy.gif

4 people like this

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

all these KOs, go off

my enthusiasm is genuine by the way, this reads sarcastic gfgdhgkjdhg

2 people like this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

I FUCKED up, oh my god. I didn’t send in a list and forgot Eve Fucking Torres wouldn’t make it without my boost since y’all are big haters despite her REBIRTHING the Divas division at the beginning of the decade.

I feel enraged as the countdown goes on because I KNOW she’s not making it top 10. FUCK y’all. 

giphy.gif

@Jake @Leigh @Shoaib. @Twisted BlissWHERE DID YALL RANK HER??????????? 

giphy.gif