Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

I’m so mad! I literally would have given her Maryse’s spot since the former gets her THINGZ daily from Diva stans. Y’all literally made her retire because you didn’t know talent. This is disgusting 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

all these KOs, go off

Code: Less than 100? Peons.

2 minutes ago, prince. said:

I FUCKED up, oh my god. I didn’t send in a list and forgot Eve Fucking Torres wouldn’t make it without my boost since y’all are big haters despite her REBIRTHING the Divas division at the beginning of the decade.

I feel enraged as the countdown goes on because I KNOW she’s not making it top 10. FUCK y’all. 

giphy.gif

Yet @Jeigz put me on blast in a solo post for not sending.

raSaMGr.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Christon said:

Code: Less than 100? Peons.

Yet @Jeigz put me on blast in a solo post for not sending.

raSaMGr.gif

baby he and mariah name dropped me the night the countdown started! but I ignored! 

giphy.gif

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

my enthusiasm is genuine by the way, this reads sarcastic gfgdhgkjdhg

*takes quote back*

We need the progress.

raSaMGr.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

T: 9 C: 8 I:6 

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

OOPS WAIT 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, prince. said:

OOPS WAIT 

giphy.gif

Better than you would have done Alexa, so maybe it was for the best you didn’t contribute.

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

1 person likes this

1R8PeRg.png
Total Score: 140.25
Number of Lists: 18

It’s both amazing and sad to imagine what this decade could have been for Paige. The inaugural NXT Women’s Champion, Paige’s most memorable career moment was also her first on the WWE’s main roster, debuting the night after Wrestlemania XXX to dethrone the unbeatable AJ Lee and win the Divas Championship. These two stayed at the top of the Divas division, teaming and feuding, trading the Title back and forth before its record-breaking longest reign began, beginning a feud between the so-called Fab Four that culminated at Wrestlemania 31. Paige continued along as one of the top Divas, and was further cemented into history thanks to her involvement in the Women’s Revolution – both the 30-second match that sparked fan outcry as well as the calling-up of Charlotte and Becky Lynch to serve as her allies against Team Bella in July 2015. Paige remained in the spotlight, feuding with Charlotte and joining the cast of Total Divas (perhaps surprisingly) before taking some time off after Wrestlemania 32 to nurse a neck injury. After a slew of controversies and doubts about her career’s future, Paige returned to much fanfare in November 2017, forming a stable with the debuting Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville and promising to retake the throne in “her house.” Tragically, Paige’s injury was reaggravated just around the time the women’s Royal Rumble was announced, and the night after Wrestlemania 34 she retired from in-ring competition officially. She continued working, though, becoming SmackDown Live’s general manger the following evening and having an incredibly memorable run during this time even if she was removed from the position without reason a few months later—or maybe it was because promotion for Fighting With My Family¸ a feature film based on her life, was over. Paige’s career may have ended far too quickly and may have been just a flash in the pan, but her impact is unquestionable: her alternative look and attitude helped further push the WWE women’s division into a new era following the departure of the “Smart, Sexy, Powerful” division of Divas, and even to this day she is one of the most popular stars on the roster and recognizable to non-wrestling fans.

6 people like this

See you tomorrow night.

MC0P8rt.gif

2 people like this

Paige coming through y’all hate her now, but let’s remember the site has all the receipts.

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

1R8PeRg.png

Welp we had a good run. let's pack this shit up and try it again in the next decade
DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

5 people like this

7 minutes ago, prince. said:

I FUCKED up, oh my god. I didn’t send in a list and forgot Eve Fucking Torres wouldn’t make it without my boost since y’all are big haters despite her REBIRTHING the Divas division at the beginning of the decade.

I feel enraged as the countdown goes on because I KNOW she’s not making it top 10. FUCK y’all. 

giphy.gif

3 people like this

That technique is a bit lower than I expected. She’s barely holding a 7.

Headbutts and Charisma? Tamother gave you that just the same.

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Welp we had a good run. let's pack this shit up and try it again in the next decade
DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

She must plan on going back to NXT ala Finn with this new deal + new neck plan.

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

the girls not even getting to react to the Bellas' placement before we call it a day, a new record

DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

2 people like this

I wasted all of my 10s on Eva only for her to not even crack the top 5 tf 

6dnHHiU.gif

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

the girls not even getting to react to the Bellas' placement before we call it a day, a new record

DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

We know Flea took Nikki down a few spots with her. I know the Fleagans are happy

6dnHHiU.gif

2 people like this

25 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

I wasted all of my 10s on Eva only for her to not even crack the top 5 tf 

6dnHHiU.gif

We would’ve had to wake the dead of the forum to send her all 10’s for a Top 5 with these mob heauxs.

6dnHHiU.gif

1 person likes this

The JUMPS in scores! 83 to 98 to 140, whew

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Christon said:

We would’ve had to wake the dead of the forum to send her all 10’s for a Top 5 with these mob heauxs.

6dnHHiU.gif

Let me rig the results real quick brb

6dnHHiU.gif

1 hour ago, Leigh said:

raSaMGr.gif

sorry sis

1 hour ago, Jake said:

eucWG46.gif

Not me being one of the only Eve stans to rank her.

raSaMGr.gif

4 hours ago, prince. said:

@Jake @Leigh @Shoaib. @Twisted BlissWHERE DID YALL RANK HER??????????? 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Jake said:

eucWG46.gif

3 hours ago, Leigh said:

raSaMGr.gif

sorry sis

Me being one of the biggest Eve stans on this site and getting snubbed again. Is it too late to rank K(h)arma?

V52WoF1.gif