Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2019 at 9:12 PM, Mariah. said:

Also that's three KOs @Day Dreamer

j6b3ifZ.gif

I don't count the girls who had a WWE run as true KO's but i digress. 

6 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The Knockouts being evenly balanced in this has been a pleasant surprise. :shook:

This! All my complaining worked! Urg we love reverse psychology.

Also I'm glad Madison and Angelina made this list; I wanted Angelina to be in the top 10 tbh; but ill accept her placement. I guess you all aren't as terrible and disgusting as i assumed you were. 

7 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

This! All my complaining worked! Urg we love reverse psychology.

Also I'm glad Madison and Angelina made this list; I wanted Angelina to be in the top 10 tbh; but ill accept her placement. I guess you all aren't as terrible and disgusting as i assumed you were. 

This diss to us, the Knockouts used to be the best thing in wrestling.

dJ8VOUC.jpg

15 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

we may have covered all the Knockouts if that’s the case, but you didn’t hear it from me!

Kf08U2p.gif.4facc1406a53817dc75fbf3ace8b

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

we may have covered all the Knockouts if that’s the case, but you didn’t hear it from me!

Kf08U2p.gif.4facc1406a53817dc75fbf3ace8b

I figured I'm perched for Gail's placement 

2 people like this

We’ll crack into the Top 10 tomorrow (Wednesday) @ 6:30 PM EST.

6dnHHiU.gif

6 people like this

31 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

We’ll crack into the Top 10 tomorrow (Wednesday) @ 6:30 PM EST.

6dnHHiU.gif

it's been a good run, AJesus

ibs6i4p3eyx7a6xpjjp.gif

1 person likes this

zG5MpjK.png
Total Score: 144.25
Number of Lists: 21

One of the most polarizing figures to emerge in the last five years of women’s wrestling, Alexa Bliss’s legacy has been cemented through the numerous accomplishments she obtained while she had a stranglehold over the women’s division in 2016 and 2017. After an unremarkable run in NXT, Bliss debuted in 2016 on SmackDown Live, immediately gaining traction thanks in part to her classic look and her natural charisma. She quickly became the SmackDown Women’s Champion, at title she held twice before being drafted to Raw, becoming the flagship brand’s top woman for almost an entire year and feuding with Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, and Nia Jax along the way to her 3 total Raw Women’s Championships. Bliss also won the first-ever women’s Elimination Chamber, secured the second-ever women’s Money in the Bank briefcase for one night only in 2018, and briefly held the Women’s Tag Team Titles in 2019, making her the second Women’s Triple Crown Champion. With a host of accomplishments that secure her a spot in the record books, Bliss has recently fallen a bit out of favor due to some nagging injuries and—for fans—a lack of technical diversity. Regardless, the woman dubbed the Goddess has earned that title and ranks among the top superstars on the WWE roster regardless of gender. Love her or hate her, Alexa Bliss has a memorable past behind her and a bright future ahead.

6 people like this

The color of the font snapping with her attire queen shit.

giphy.gif.c9d65c177994cc3bb0f3834b1e8330

4 people like this

20 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

where my background singers

GrippingImprobableEagle-size_restricted.

None of the Blissters being on for their girl. Poor that

GrippingImprobableEagle-size_restricted.

3 people like this

Well, Mickie James is about to snatch #9 the countdown is over.

tumblr_oxbtuo7lRJ1vrqyimo1_250.gif

35 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

zG5MpjK.png
Total Score: 144.25

One of the most polarizing figures to emerge in the last five years of women’s wrestling, Alexa Bliss’s legacy has been cemented through the numerous accomplishments she obtained while she had a stranglehold over the women’s division in 2016 and 2017. After an unremarkable run in NXT, Bliss debuted in 2016 on SmackDown Live, immediately gaining traction thanks in part to her classic look and her natural charisma. She quickly became the SmackDown Women’s Champion, at title she held twice before being drafted to Raw, becoming the flagship brand’s top woman for almost an entire year and feuding with Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, and Nia Jax along the way to her 3 total Raw Women’s Championships. Bliss also won the first-ever women’s Elimination Chamber, secured the second-ever women’s Money in the Bank briefcase for one night only in 2018, and briefly held the Women’s Tag Team Titles in 2019, making her the second Women’s Triple Crown Champion. With a host of accomplishments that secure her a spot in the record books, Bliss has recently fallen a bit out of favor due to some nagging injuries and—for fans—a lack of technical diversity. Regardless, the woman dubbed the Goddess has earned that title and ranks among the top superstars on the WWE roster regardless of gender. Love her or hate her, Alexa Bliss has a memorable past behind her and a bright future ahead.

They are so aggy with this technique score, but legend charted.

Kar2QqD.gif

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

Well, Mickie James is about to snatch #9 the countdown is over.

#9 on the bubbling under

shall we leave it there for tonight or are we ready for another

Kar2QqD.gif

I'm pleasantly surprised she made it. Say what you want about her talent, she still definitely made her mark. This is great placing.

3 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

shall we leave it there for tonight or are we ready for another

Kar2QqD.gif

Give us another pls

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

#9 on the bubbling under

give it a rest dumble dork

39 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

well damn, maybe we're not biased

Kar2QqD.gif

6 people like this

6XYJs1h.png
Total Score: 146.75
Number of Lists: 20

Tracking Natalya’s career is a bit like tracking the decade itself. A cornerstone of WWE’s women’s division, the only female graduate of the Hart family’s Dungeon is one of only a few whose tenure spans the entirety of the 2010s and in a way accurately depicts the effects the Women’s Evolution has had on the industry. Winning the Divas Championship at Survivor Series 2010, Natalya spent the first few years of the decade as an important but minor player of the division. After teaming with Beth Phoenix as the Divas of Doom, she joined the cast of Total Divas in 2013 and became engaged in the AJ Lee/“traditional divas” feud, coming up short many times in title challenges, looking generally unimpressive despite her strong technical background. Perhaps the first rejuvenation in Natalya’s career came at NXT Takeover in 2014, where she faced Charlotte in a universally acclaimed match for the NXT Women’s Championship that is said to have set Charlotte’s career into motion. She continued along, managing her husband and adopting a now signature catsuit attire, always maintaining a presence in the division—always putting over new talent and ensuring good matches for the less experienced. After missing the Women’s Revolution angle, Natalya’s second wind came with a heel turn as she was drafted to SmackDown Live in 2016, having a memorable feud with Nikki Bella and maintaining her locker room leader status as she was able to reach the top again, winning the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Summerslam 2017. Nattie hasn’t reached that peak again, but that’s not to say she hasn’t been one of the key players of the women’s division. She’s competed in every Money in the Bank Ladder Match, both Royal Rumbles, the first women’s match in Saudi Arabia, and continues to receive a spotlight in minor rivalries. She may not be the flashiest competitor, nor the most adored, but Natalya’s importance in the Women’s Evolution is unparalleled. Her ability to elevate those around her has always been evident, but never more so than in situations where we see the women breaking ground and challenging the norms. Natalya is in many ways the foundation of the women’s division: she builds those around her up and grows along the way, getting the chance to shine at the top every now and then.

7 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

well damn, maybe we're not biased

Kar2QqD.gif

the girls were really on their best behavior, maybe they snapped

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

6XYJs1h.png
Total Score: 146.75
Number of Lists: 20

Tracking Natalya’s career is a bit like tracking the decade itself. A cornerstone of WWE’s women’s division, the only female graduate of the Hart family’s Dungeon is one of only a few whose tenure spans the entirety of the 2010s and in a way accurately depicts the effects the Women’s Evolution has had on the industry. Winning the Divas Championship at Survivor Series 2010, Natalya spent the first few years of the decade as an important but minor player of the division. After teaming with Beth Phoenix as the Divas of Doom, she joined the cast of Total Divas in 2013 and became engaged in the AJ Lee/“traditional divas” feud, coming up short many times in title challenges, looking generally unimpressive despite her strong technical background. Perhaps the first rejuvenation in Natalya’s career came at NXT Takeover in 2014, where she faced Charlotte in a universally acclaimed match for the NXT Women’s Championship that is said to have set Charlotte’s career into motion. She continued along, managing her husband and adopting a now signature catsuit attire, always maintaining a presence in the division—always putting over new talent and ensuring good matches for the less experienced. After missing the Women’s Revolution angle, Natalya’s second wind came with a heel turn as she was drafted to SmackDown Live in 2016, having a memorable feud with Nikki Bella and maintaining her locker room leader status as she was able to reach the top again, winning the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Summerslam 2017. Nattie hasn’t reached that peak again, but that’s not to say she hasn’t been one of the key players of the women’s division. She’s competed in every Money in the Bank Ladder Match, both Royal Rumbles, the first women’s match in Saudi Arabia, and continues to receive a spotlight in minor rivalries. She may not be the flashiest competitor, nor the most adored, but Natalya’s importance in the Women’s Evolution is unparalleled. Her ability to elevate those around her has always been evident, but never more so than in situations where we see the women breaking ground and challenging the norms. Natalya is in many ways the foundation of the women’s division: she builds those around her up and grows along the way, getting the chance to shine at the top every now and then.

MC0P8rt.gif

2 people like this