Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,349 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jake said:

3qIZJHq.gif

Mariah, please demote him.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Just based on how many gifs she has blessed us with over the years, Nattie deserved.

As for Alexa, I still remember MITB 2018 so...

Ehat7UX.gif

This along with the selfie one was iconic. I appreciate if someone would find it let’s keep my gifs moving into the new gen.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Mariah. said:

so y'all wanna get into some thangz?

3qIZJHq.gif

It's almost 2020, we're good

3qIZJHq.gif

Is Bayley even going to chart here?

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Mariah, please demote him.

Kar2QqD.gif

Worry less about me and focus on wishing Momickie onto the list

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

if the 8 remaining girls are AJ, Charlotte, Bellas, Sasha, Becky, Bayley and Gail, then no! Mickie is the only one you can argue her coming for!

Kar2QqD.gif

The thing with Natalya is that while she may not have as many big moments as the likes of Charlotte, she's had a very consistent journey from 2010 - 2019. She's made a good amount of history and added a good amount of accomplishments to her name and has always been active throughout the years. She hasn't had moments where she's dipped in activity like Mickie and Gail.

If The Bellas are being ranked together, then you've got a point. If they're being ranked individually, Nikki > Natalya > Brie. I don't want to downplay Brie's accomplishments because she has had a cute decade, but most of it did feel like it was spent under Nikki's wing.

I'll also say that Natalya > Bayley. The only reason her name is being brought into discussion is because of the Four Horsewoman hype she's clinging onto. Her character is severely lacking, and she's easily the least accomplished of the Four Horsewomen.

Kar2QqD.gif

8 people like this

6 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I always wondered if Nikki was lowkey involved with creating this narrative.

Bellas kept it professional tbh to their credit, the only radio interview I remember of them getting a little hot was their response to AJ saying she was asked to be on TD but declined, which Bellas refuted saying everyone auditioned/no one was asked (I think AJ was asked before the Bellas came back around, when Eve said she was asked but also declined). Us going back to the gossip archives while we wait for Jeigz

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Bellas kept it professional tbh to their credit, the only radio interview I remember of them getting a little hot was their response to AJ saying she was asked to be on TD but declined, which Bellas refuted saying everyone auditioned/no one was asked (I think AJ was asked before the Bellas came back around, when Eve said she was asked but also declined). Us going back to the gossip archives while we wait for Jeigz

Kar2QqD.gif

Please don’t mention her if you didn’t vote for her. You have NO right. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Worry less about me and focus on wishing Momickie onto the list

giphy.gif

I don't have to stan for this.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 minute ago, prince. said:

Please don’t mention her if you didn’t vote for her. You have NO right. 

did you vote for her?

Kar2QqD.gif

9 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Kar2QqD.gif

I meant planting the seeds in Nattie’s ear during a wine session, to avoid saying it themselves. 

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

Nattie deserves! I rat tag her all the time because she’s boring in the ring but she’s provided a lot of unforgettable moments, especially in the new era. 

I have certain feelings about the other placement but I don’t feel like getting into that! 

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

did you vote for her?

Kar2QqD.gif

That wasn’t an invitation for you to question my allegiance. 

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

I’ll allow the Nat ranking for her Total Divas moments like engaging in rape fantasy with TJ and putting icy hot in her pussy.

Kar2QqD.gif

8 people like this

7 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I'll also say that Natalya > Bayley. The only reason her name is being brought into discussion is because of the Four Horsewoman hype she's clinging onto. Her character is severely lacking, and she's easily the least accomplished of the Four Horsewomen.

Kar2QqD.gif

Ummm, not too much on this. In terms of accomplishments, Bayley clearly beats Natalya despite her decade-long career. There's a reason she's the first and only women's grand slam champ at the moment.

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

kdVY5ZL.png
Total Score: 153.625
Number of Lists: 21

Naomi’s been glowing all decade long, but it’s only recently that we had the chance to see her fully illuminated. The runner up of 2010’s all-Diva NXT season, Naomi showed promise from the start, and was called up along with Cameron as the Funkdactyls, managing Brodus Clay and notably debuting in a Divas Title match. She was cast on Total Divas in 2013 and slowly separated from her partner, becoming a legitimate player in the division before having a memorable heel turn in 2014—eventually leading to her partnership with Tamina and Sasha Banks as Team B.A.D. during the Divas Revolution angle. A formidable stable, the trio played counterpoint to Teams Bella and PCB, with Naomi finding her stride and continuing to show her incredible athleticism. After an injury, Naomi returned rejuvenated as a face on SmackDown Live in 2016, complete with a glow-in-the-dark entrance and colorful attires. After one of the longest slow-burns to a Championship reign, Naomi finally captured the SmackDown Women’s Championship in early 2017 and cemented her status as a leading lady and fan favorite. Since then, Naomi has been a victim of poor booking and implicit racial bias though she’s earned her spot as one of the top faces in the women’s division. She is undoubtedly one of the most innovative and athletically gifted women to ever grace a WWE ring, and her career longevity is a testament to her import and talent.

14 people like this

Also, I would like to say that I mixed up Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne when making my list, and I didn't care enough to google who it was I was thinking about when writing it up

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

thank you for discussing my mother while I took my irl mother to the store quick

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Queen of Hens said:

Ummm, not too much on this. In terms of accomplishments, Bayley clearly beats Natalya despite her decade-long career. There's a reason she's the first and only women's grand slam champ at the moment.

Kar2QqD.gif

The only Bayley reign that’s even memorable is her Nxt stint. This accomplishment won’t even be that cute a year from now when Rhea snags it.

Kar2QqD.gif 

Now, do we really NEED to say anything about this placement?

LEGEND

Kar2QqD.gif

5 people like this

The Glow charting :shook: summon her to come take out Becky. 

5 people like this

oops a shock, kinda here for it

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The only Bayley reign that’s even memorable is her Nxt stint. This accomplishment won’t even be that cute a year from now when Rhea snags it.

Kar2QqD.gif 

Just like the only memorable Natalya reign was... oh wait...

Kar2QqD.gif

Her character and technique should honestly be higher! But YUP. When you make a glowing in the dark gimmick WORK, that’s when you know you’re talented.

She’s honestly going down as one of the GOATs from this era despite not getting the accolades she deserves. :clap: A SD title reign better be waiting for her once she returns. 

Kar2QqD.gif

13 people like this

oops a shock, kinda here for it

Kar2QqD.gif

xjcjxcj y'all really said NO to Bayley even in the lower half of the top 20? Layla and Tara charting, and not a horsewoman with the GOAT match?

Kar2QqD.gif

6 people like this