Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,347 posts in this topic

Just now, Queen of Hens said:

Just like the only memorable Natalya reign was... oh wait...

Kar2QqD.gif

checks list, sees a 9 score for impact

Kar2QqD.gif

3 people like this

The most unproblematic and universally loved talent to ever grace the WWE. We don't deserve Naomi

Kar2QqD.gif

12 people like this

1 minute ago, Queen of Hens said:

Just like the only memorable Natalya reign was... oh wait...

Kar2QqD.gif

Her Smackdown reign that involved a whole use of a division, versus Bayley playing second fiddle to Sasha Banks like usual.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Charlie said:

The thing with Natalya is that while she may not have as many big moments as the likes of Charlotte, she's had a very consistent journey from 2010 - 2019. She's made a good amount of history and added a good amount of accomplishments to her name and has always been active throughout the years. She hasn't had moments where she's dipped in activity like Mickie and Gail.

If The Bellas are being ranked together, then you've got a point. If they're being ranked individually, Nikki > Natalya > Brie. I don't want to downplay Brie's accomplishments because she has had a cute decade, but most of it did feel like it was spent under Nikki's wing.

I'll also say that Natalya > Bayley. The only reason her name is being brought into discussion is because of the Four Horsewoman hype she's clinging onto. Her character is severely lacking, and she's easily the least accomplished of the Four Horsewomen.

Kar2QqD.gif

I miss these debates tbh.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

anyWAY, Naomi's literal black girl magic gimmick will be iconic forever and it's too bad she's got a multi-year deal with a company of republicans!

Kar2QqD.gif

7 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

checks list, sees a 9 score for impact

Kar2QqD.gif

I'm only dragging Nattie cause they wanna underplay Bayley! No m'am! I KNOW Natalya is a legend, so delete this!

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

Commenting on this thread is so fucking hard. Eve should have made it, oh my god. My hands literally shake as I type comments. This is going to affect my forum activity for the next year. 

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

xjcjxcj y'all really said NO to Bayley even in the lower half of the top 20? Layla and Tara charting, and not a horsewoman with the GOAT match?

Kar2QqD.gif

we'll find out for sure in the finale, but it's not looking good for Pam. I ranked her, that's all I know!

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

Naomi being the first woman to get a custom Championship will forever be iconic

giphy.gif

11 people like this

3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

we'll find out for sure in the finale, but it's not looking good for Pam. I ranked her, that's all I know!

Kar2QqD.gif

I know I did I may not be a fan but I know the facts.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I know I did I may not be a fan but I know the facts.

Kar2QqD.gif

Horsewomen, AJ, Bellas and Gail were my instant locks, everyone else took time to trim down

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

final ranking for the evening on the way

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

final ranking for the evening on the way

Kar2QqD.gif

We want a DIVA.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

wait Jeigz’s avi REMINDED me. Y’all have better gotten Asuka in this top 10. She’d be the perfect girl to go next 

Kar2QqD.gif

3 people like this

opOkIaj.png
Total Score: 168
Number of Lists: 21

The recency of Asuka’s success may mean that as time goes on our opinion of her accomplishments may only grow. The former Joshi star signed a deal with WWE in 2015 and almost immediately began what may well be the most dominant women’s reign of all time. It took only a few months for Asuka to dethrone fan-favorite Bayley after several impressive showings; Asuka held onto the NXT Women’s Championship for a record-shattering 510 recognized days—the longest women’s title reign other than the Fabulous Moolah’s fraudulent one (read: ever)—and beginning what would eventually turn into the longest-recognized undefeated streak in professional wrestling history, lasting a total of 914 days. Asuka’s remarkable in-ring acumen made her a favorite among the NXT crowd and continued to wow audiences as she was called up to Raw in the fall of 2017, tearing through a new round of opponents and eventually becoming the winner of the inaugural women’s Royal Rumble. A disappointing loss to Charlotte at Wrestlemania 34 ended her streak and also sent her into a bit of a career funk until she sprang back, inserting herself into the SmackDown Women’s Championship picture in late 2018, capturing the belt from Becky Lynch in an acclaimed TLC match also involving Charlotte. Asuka again fell to the wayside in the build towards ‘Mania 35, but has recently resurged as a tag team with Kairi Sane, winning the Women’s Tag Team Championships and ruling over Raw with a gimmick more closely-related to her Joshi days. The incredible success Asuka has seen so far has been marred with unfortunate periods of inactivity and some racial bias that will not seem to disappear in regards to Asian competitors, but there’s no doubting the impact she’s etched into the second half of the 2010s.

14 people like this

YYUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!! WHY COULDNT I SUMMON EVE FJFJDJFJFJFJJFJF :uhh: 

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

We want a DIVA.

Kar2QqD.gif

and you got one

7mWJYPn.gif

14 people like this

I don’t stan, but her placement is deserved.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

and you got one

7mWJYPn.gif

nattie :heart: 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

and you got one

7mWJYPn.gif

Green mist make up Asuka being a whole serve. :shook:

2 people like this

lowkey Asuka is going to be listed in everything alongside Charlotte in the future, but I think we're not far enough removed to see it!

7mWJYPn.gif

4 people like this

The Godbuki Warriors better serve the Bellas in the 2020's! Maybe Asuka can get her kid a gig as the successor to Birdie on Total Divas

giphy.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

lowkey Asuka is going to be listed in everything alongside Charlotte in the future, but I think we're not far enough removed to see it!

7mWJYPn.gif

. tbh, her career has been kinda lit. The ONLY time it went quiet was when she lost to Charlotte at WM and I genuinely think that was only because they booked themselves into a corner with Carmella still having the briefcase at the time. Her accolades & matchography will honestly speak for themselves when it’s all said and done. 

2 people like this

Just now, prince. said:

. tbh, her career has been kinda lit. The ONLY time it went quiet was when she lost to Charlotte at WM and I genuinely think that was only because they booked themselves into a corner with Carmella still having the briefcase at the time. Her accolades & matchography will honestly speak for themselves when it’s all said and done. 

sad they're giving Becky a year-long reign when Asuka could end it and they could have a GOOD feud, making both of their careers better, but it's not like we're watching anyway!

nXw2pes.gif

6 people like this

11 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

opOkIaj.png
Total Score: 168
Number of Lists: 21

The recency of Asuka’s recent success may mean that as time goes on our opinion of her accomplishments may only grow. The former Joshi star signed a deal with WWE in 2015 and almost immediately began what may well be the most dominant women’s reign of all time. It took only a few months for Asuka to dethrone fan-favorite Bayley after several impressive showings; Asuka held onto the NXT Women’s Championship for a record-shattering 510 recognized days—the longest women’s title reign other than the Fabulous Moolah’s fraudulent one (read: ever)—and beginning what would eventually turn into the longest-recognized undefeated streak in professional wrestling history, lasting a total of 914 days. Asuka’s remarkable in-ring acumen made her a favorite among the NXT crowd and continued to wow audiences as she was called up to Raw in the fall of 2017, tearing through a new round of opponents and eventually becoming the winner of the inaugural women’s Royal Rumble. A disappointing loss to Charlotte at Wrestlemania 34 ended her streak and also sent her into a bit of a career funk until she sprang back, inserting herself into the SmackDown Women’s Championship picture in late 2018, capturing the belt from Becky Lynch in an acclaimed TLC match also involving Charlotte. Asuka again fell to the wayside in the build towards ‘Mania 35, but has recently resurged as a tag team with Kairi Sane, winning the Women’s Tag Team Championships and ruling over Raw with a gimmick more closely-related to her Joshi days. The incredible success Asuka has seen so far has been marred with unfortunate periods of inactivity and some racial bias that will not seem to disappear in regards to Asian competitors, but there’s no doubting the impact she’s etched into the second half of the 2010s.

okay PERIOD

I forgot about Asuka in these last few posts highkey, but I know for a fact I had her on my list with high marks. She was another instant lock :shook: 

3 people like this