Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,349 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for tuning in and participating thus far! The next time I update will be the finale, so I want to make sure it's the best possible time for everyone to be able to be here for it. I was thinking Friday, maybe at 7PM, but I can swing Saturday too if that's better. Let me know!

6cdVsBv.gif

5 people like this

Friday cause I want to be here live if a horse snatches.

Kar2QqD.gif

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Bitches really were going to try and leave Natalya off they list. I can list a plethora of Natalya matches where she carried a few of these girls to a solid 4.5 match. She may be stale and her moveset maybe rinse & repeat and the Sharpshooter maybe tired and her promos may be cringy and overall her personality maybe a bit extra at times...but hate or love her you have to respect her. Queen shit.

MC0P8rt.gif

I sure did leave her annoying ass off my list :nattie: 

I'll never forget Summerslam 2017 

Kar2QqD.gif

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Friday cause I want to be here live if a horse snatches.

Kar2QqD.gif

everything has been mild and mostly fair so far so best believe the top 6 is going to be a treat

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

everything has been mild and mostly fair so far so best believe the top 6 is going to be a treat

Kar2QqD.gif

i'm terrified

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Christon said:

This along with the selfie one was iconic. I appreciate if someone would find it let’s keep my gifs moving into the new gen.

Kar2QqD.gif

this one?

topI8l9.gif

28 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

opOkIaj.png
Total Score: 168
Number of Lists: 21

The recency of Asuka’s success may mean that as time goes on our opinion of her accomplishments may only grow. The former Joshi star signed a deal with WWE in 2015 and almost immediately began what may well be the most dominant women’s reign of all time. It took only a few months for Asuka to dethrone fan-favorite Bayley after several impressive showings; Asuka held onto the NXT Women’s Championship for a record-shattering 510 recognized days—the longest women’s title reign other than the Fabulous Moolah’s fraudulent one (read: ever)—and beginning what would eventually turn into the longest-recognized undefeated streak in professional wrestling history, lasting a total of 914 days. Asuka’s remarkable in-ring acumen made her a favorite among the NXT crowd and continued to wow audiences as she was called up to Raw in the fall of 2017, tearing through a new round of opponents and eventually becoming the winner of the inaugural women’s Royal Rumble. A disappointing loss to Charlotte at Wrestlemania 34 ended her streak and also sent her into a bit of a career funk until she sprang back, inserting herself into the SmackDown Women’s Championship picture in late 2018, capturing the belt from Becky Lynch in an acclaimed TLC match also involving Charlotte. Asuka again fell to the wayside in the build towards ‘Mania 35, but has recently resurged as a tag team with Kairi Sane, winning the Women’s Tag Team Championships and ruling over Raw with a gimmick more closely-related to her Joshi days. The incredible success Asuka has seen so far has been marred with unfortunate periods of inactivity and some racial bias that will not seem to disappear in regards to Asian competitors, but there’s no doubting the impact she’s etched into the second half of the 2010s.

She deserved top 5 but i'll take what i can get :shook: 

Let's hope the Kabuki Warriors survive TLC

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

this one?

topI8l9.gif

No she took a selfie with some random fan chick at Fandango’s party.

I’ll try and hunt on Google since my Imgur is being a bitch.

nikki-anim.gif?fm=gif&frame=all&q=50&fit

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Mariah. said:

xjcjxcj y'all really said NO to Bayley even in the lower half of the top 20? Layla and Tara charting, and not a horsewoman with the GOAT match?

Kar2QqD.gif

Charlotte is guaranteed a top five spot though luv x

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

15 hours ago, Jeigz said:

zG5MpjK.png
Total Score: 144.25

One of the most polarizing figures to emerge in the last five years of women’s wrestling, Alexa Bliss’s legacy has been cemented through the numerous accomplishments she obtained while she had a stranglehold over the women’s division in 2016 and 2017. After an unremarkable run in NXT, Bliss debuted in 2016 on SmackDown Live, immediately gaining traction thanks in part to her classic look and her natural charisma. She quickly became the SmackDown Women’s Champion, at title she held twice before being drafted to Raw, becoming the flagship brand’s top woman for almost an entire year and feuding with Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, and Nia Jax along the way to her 3 total Raw Women’s Championships. Bliss also won the first-ever women’s Elimination Chamber, secured the second-ever women’s Money in the Bank briefcase for one night only in 2018, and briefly held the Women’s Tag Team Titles in 2019, making her the second Women’s Triple Crown Champion. With a host of accomplishments that secure her a spot in the record books, Bliss has recently fallen a bit out of favor due to some nagging injuries and—for fans—a lack of technical diversity. Regardless, the woman dubbed the Goddess has earned that title and ranks among the top superstars on the WWE roster regardless of gender. Love her or hate her, Alexa Bliss has a memorable past behind her and a bright future ahead.

YASSSSSSSSS, she's done so much in such a short amount of time, well deserved! :clap:

14 hours ago, Jeigz said:

6XYJs1h.png
Total Score: 146.75
Number of Lists: 20

Tracking Natalya’s career is a bit like tracking the decade itself. A cornerstone of WWE’s women’s division, the only female graduate of the Hart family’s Dungeon is one of only a few whose tenure spans the entirety of the 2010s and in a way accurately depicts the effects the Women’s Evolution has had on the industry. Winning the Divas Championship at Survivor Series 2010, Natalya spent the first few years of the decade as an important but minor player of the division. After teaming with Beth Phoenix as the Divas of Doom, she joined the cast of Total Divas in 2013 and became engaged in the AJ Lee/“traditional divas” feud, coming up short many times in title challenges, looking generally unimpressive despite her strong technical background. Perhaps the first rejuvenation in Natalya’s career came at NXT Takeover in 2014, where she faced Charlotte in a universally acclaimed match for the NXT Women’s Championship that is said to have set Charlotte’s career into motion. She continued along, managing her husband and adopting a now signature catsuit attire, always maintaining a presence in the division—always putting over new talent and ensuring good matches for the less experienced. After missing the Women’s Revolution angle, Natalya’s second wind came with a heel turn as she was drafted to SmackDown Live in 2016, having a memorable feud with Nikki Bella and maintaining her locker room leader status as she was able to reach the top again, winning the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Summerslam 2017. Nattie hasn’t reached that peak again, but that’s not to say she hasn’t been one of the key players of the women’s division. She’s competed in every Money in the Bank Ladder Match, both Royal Rumbles, the first women’s match in Saudi Arabia, and continues to receive a spotlight in minor rivalries. She may not be the flashiest competitor, nor the most adored, but Natalya’s importance in the Women’s Evolution is unparalleled. Her ability to elevate those around her has always been evident, but never more so than in situations where we see the women breaking ground and challenging the norms. Natalya is in many ways the foundation of the women’s division: she builds those around her up and grows along the way, getting the chance to shine at the top every now and then.

Say what you want about Nattie, she deserves. She's really been through IT all and still hangs in there with the current crop of women, we stan a work rate queen! 

NAOMI AND ASUKA Rounding it out, the girls snapped on this countdown! 

Related image

4 people like this

15 hours ago, Eric said:

Bitches really were going to try and leave Natalya off they list. I can list a plethora of Natalya matches where she carried a few of these girls to a solid 4.5 match. She may be stale and her moveset maybe rinse & repeat and the Sharpshooter maybe tired and her promos may be cringy and overall her personality maybe a bit extra at times...but hate or love her you have to respect her. Queen shit.

MC0P8rt.gif

Now... 

Kar2QqD.gif

Naomi and specially Asuka deserved more than a 7 in character. Being bitchy isn't the only thing that counts 

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

21 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Now... 

Kar2QqD.gif

I know you barley know any matches outside of Naomi’s so I’ll let you run with this.

Kar2QqD.gif

Just here to say I didn't chart Bayley or even Sasha. I might but Krew but I'm unbiased enough to admit that while they may have GOAT matches under their belt, one moreso than the other, that's not merely enough to compete with the impact that some of these other gworls had during the entire decade. A single 2015 highlight isn't gonna cut it for me.

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Amlex said:

Naomi and specially Asuka deserved more than a 7 in character. Being bitchy isn't the only thing that counts 

Kar2QqD.gif

Well, I will say when Asuka was getting cocky in NXT sitting poolside and asking if Ember Moon still worked in NXT,  LMAO, they should have pulled the trigger on making her heel. It would have been fantastic timing and made the division more interesting. I'm enjoying her run with it now, but, back then, she could have been a more of an ELEVATED FORCE, PERIODT! As usual WWE is late on capitalizing something again...

Related image

Edited by Charlotte's Weave
2 people like this

Okay, finale tomorrow @ 7!

nXw2pes.gif

1 person likes this

On 12/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, Jeigz said:

opOkIaj.png
Total Score: 168

The recency of Asuka’s success may mean that as time goes on our opinion of her accomplishments may only grow. The former Joshi star signed a deal with WWE in 2015 and almost immediately began what may well be the most dominant women’s reign of all time. It took only a few months for Asuka to dethrone fan-favorite Bayley after several impressive showings; Asuka held onto the NXT Women’s Championship for a record-shattering 510 recognized days—the longest women’s title reign other than the Fabulous Moolah’s fraudulent one (read: ever)—and beginning what would eventually turn into the longest-recognized undefeated streak in professional wrestling history, lasting a total of 914 days. Asuka’s remarkable in-ring acumen made her a favorite among the NXT crowd and continued to wow audiences as she was called up to Raw in the fall of 2017, tearing through a new round of opponents and eventually becoming the winner of the inaugural women’s Royal Rumble. A disappointing loss to Charlotte at Wrestlemania 34 ended her streak and also sent her into a bit of a career funk until she sprang back, inserting herself into the SmackDown Women’s Championship picture in late 2018, capturing the belt from Becky Lynch in an acclaimed TLC match also involving Charlotte. Asuka again fell to the wayside in the build towards ‘Mania 35, but has recently resurged as a tag team with Kairi Sane, winning the Women’s Tag Team Championships and ruling over Raw with a gimmick more closely-related to her Joshi days. The incredible success Asuka has seen so far has been marred with unfortunate periods of inactivity and some racial bias that will not seem to disappear in regards to Asian competitors, but there’s no doubting the impact she’s etched into the second half of the 2010s.

Just dropped by to observe how y'all did Asuka dutty character-wise, but allowed her a near-perfect score for technique. Her placement is a bit lower than I'd anticipated or would've liked, but it's the aforementioned that I'm really perturbed about, bai.

Kar2QqD.gif

3 people like this

I'm bartending a Christmas party tonight to earn some extra do-re-mi so I won't be here. I'm just going to assume the reason we haven't seen McGoddess is because she truly came through at number one. A Christmas blessing <3

we’re starting in half an hour

i9pFRkYxVXc1V.gif

2 people like this

Time to find out which women was snubbed during the MMM era.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Time to find out which women was snubbed during the MMM era.

Kar2QqD.gif

which took place from 2007-11, so last decade.

Kar2QqD.gif

5 people like this

Here are the final six women whose scores were sadly too low for them to place on this countdown.

eRghu17.png

MC0P8rt.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Jeigz said:

Here are the final six women whose scores were sadly too low for them to place on this countdown.

eRghu17.png

MC0P8rt.gif

Oop not this answering the question, but also showing Bayley didn’t make it poor that.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

not even gonna rub salt in the wound but Eve would have made it and probably Tara and Tessa would not have if @prince. voted, whoops

Kar2QqD.gif

6 people like this

Some of ya are so ugly for not including Bayley I guess impact alone couldn't carry ha.

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this