Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,349 posts in this topic

Sasha ranks 5th on a fan vote 

HB: “omg Charlotte wins again how did this happen”

i9pFRkYxVXc1V.gif

4 people like this

35 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Here are the final six women whose scores were sadly too low for them to place on this countdown.

eRghu17.png

MC0P8rt.gif

oh I didn't see this

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

I honestly can accept Eve not making because I didn’t vote but The Bella Twins @ #6 is unforgivable. Arguably the most impactful women this decade if you take into consideration the fact that the impact they made was natural and earned (not handed, EARNED) unlike most of the girls that will be in the top 5. I’m tuning out. Give it to AJ, I guess. 

Kar2QqD.gif

7 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

oh I didn't see this

Kar2QqD.gif

this means it was Mickie, I'm sorry but she is not top five most impactful women this decade and that's WWE's fault.

2 people like this

So...

AJ

Charlotte

Becky

Gail Kim

A cute top 5 I suppose.

Kar2QqD.gif

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

oh I didn't see this

Kar2QqD.gif

Should’ve switched up a bit sooner.

MC0P8rt.gif

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Sasha ranks 5th on a fan vote 

HB: “omg Charlotte wins again how did this happen”

i9pFRkYxVXc1V.gif

Can I hate on Charlotte in peace?

Hq5Ulju.gif

5 people like this

ok i knew this was going to be another boring, uninspiring fab four/horsewomen circle jerk just based on the concept alone but no alicia in the whole top 20? i regret my participation

jUolodj.gif

3 people like this

anyway, lemme get these writeups done

jUolodj.gif

41 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Here are the final six women whose scores were sadly too low for them to place on this countdown.

eRghu17.png

MC0P8rt.gif

62.375 + 30 = 92.375..... enough to get her in the countdown. I have failed as a man 

cici+crying.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

62.375 + 30 = 92.375..... enough to get her in the countdown. I have failed as a man 

cici+crying.gif

I literally looked in every direction and can’t point NO fingers. It’s was all ME 

cici+crying.gif

3 people like this

well tbh at the Bellas, they got the highest in impact which is arguably deserved, so it's not too much of an injustice when you could argue girls being better in ring and as characters

Kar2QqD.gif

6 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

well tbh at the Bellas, they got the highest in impact which is arguably deserved, so it's not too much of an injustice when you could argue girls being better in ring and as characters

Kar2QqD.gif

quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!? 

2 people like this

Told y'all to put The Bellas separated 

i9pFRkYxVXc1V.gif

2 people like this

Just now, prince. said:

quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!? 

I'm trying to ease my mind into Charlotte winning or Gail stealing as inoffensive/universally respected

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

Kar2QqD.gif

I mean I would give the new generation the win for in ring ability, but none of them really have a character outside of a gimmick slogan.

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

Y'all can blame yourselves for the Bellas' placement or moi if Fearless University doesn't wanna hold themselves accountable, so like usual! And I regret nothing because it was out of love and wanting Brie to DESERVEDLY be recognised. While they're easily top 3 in reality, this makes way more sense than Nikki alone placing with Brie likely nowhere in sight. You'll understand some day. Maybe. Prob not. That's on you!

*exits until it's time to appreciate A.Jesus*

Kar2QqD.gif

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Amlex said:

Told y'all to put The Bellas separated 

i9pFRkYxVXc1V.gif

the way things have looked in the lower half of the top 20, Brie probably wouldn't have made it solo, so for sanity's sake...

i9pFRkYxVXc1V.gif

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I'm trying to ease my mind into Charlotte winning or Gail stealing as inoffensive/universally respected

Kar2QqD.gif

I have feelings towards this but it will looked at as biased. Let me just leave it at Trish wasn’t looked at as the GOAT (up until recently, ig) because of wrestling ability. 

This is just going to make me hate those four hoes again. 

Kar2QqD.gif

3 people like this

DlSyLsw.png 
Total Score: 202.25
Number of Lists: 25

Becky Lynch has blown up in unpredictable ways over the last two years. Debuting in NXT in 2014, Becky was an impressive in-ring talent, but didn’t see much success, notably being the only member of the Four Horsewomen not to hold the NXT Women’s Championship. After being called up during 2015’s Women’s Revolution, she quickly became a fan favorite thanks to her natural likability and charisma. She unsuccessfully challenged for the Women’s and Divas Championships in early 2016 before being chosen as the first female draft pick for the SmackDown Live brand, hinting at the status she’d enjoy as the brand’s top face and—eventually—first SmackDown Women’s Champion. Despite a disappointing reign, Becky remained a fan favorite and perennial title challenger, laying low and participating in the inaugural Money in the Bank Ladder Match and Royal Rumble before garnering enough momentum to reenter the title scene in 2018, beginning a long feud with Charlotte Flair which saw her win her second SmackDown title, compete in a Last Woman Standing Match, and emblazon herself “The Man”—an adage earned by a misfired punch that saw a bloodied Lynch somehow skyrocket to the top of WWE. Following a loss at TLC, Becky was the “surprise” winner of the 2019 Royal Rumble, which saw her head to Wrestlemania to face Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Championship; Charlotte was later added to the match, making it a double title match and the first women’s Main Event in ‘Mania history. Becky walked away victorious, becoming the first woman to concurrently hold both Women’s Championships. She has held on to the Raw belt since, and remains the face of WWE, though her success is still so recent that it’s hard to gauge exactly how her legacy will be seen in the future. Regardless, Becky’s natural charisma and in-ring acumen helped her ascend to the highest status a woman has ever seen in WWE, and that’s something we cannot ignore.

6 people like this

Charlotte really is that bitch, congrats on Becky for surpassing Sasha here though.

Kar2QqD.gif

1 person likes this

I  don't think I ranked Charlotte that high in character but when you look back of the four she was the only one to transition between face and heel and add new layers to her character etc. Meanwhile, the other three remained stagnant until the last year.

MC0P8rt.gif

Just now, Eric said:

I  don't think I ranked Charlotte that high in character but when you look back of the four she was the only one to transition between face and heel and add new layers to her character etc. Meanwhile, the other three remained stagnant until the last year.

MC0P8rt.gif

What new layers? Not doing the cartwheel during her entrance anymore? She, too, has been doing the Queen thing since her first Women’s title reign. She has, however, provided the most moments and definitely deserves top 3. 

Kar2QqD.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

What new layers? Not doing the cartwheel during her entrance anymore? She, too, has been doing the Queen thing since her first Women’s title reign. She has, however, provided the most moments and definitely deserves top 3. 

Kar2QqD.gif

omg did she stop doing that? I haven't notice, especially since I don't watch Slackdown anymore lmao

Kar2QqD.gif

2 people like this