Jeigz

Heartbreakers' Diva of the Decade 2010-2019 | & the Winner is...

1,346 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

& wait a fucking minute.. didn't Michelle work that Evolution Battle Royal match while she had influenza?

These new bitches get a headache and call out from their shift.

Image result for michelle mccool evolution gif

she should have vaccinated her children.

2 people like this

My vote goes to Michelle McCool.

http://www.heartbreakers.me/uploads/monthly_2019_10/tumblr_inline_n9yvujknl61sawh4y.gif.c688cb233201694ee2e587e1d07e7277.thumb.gif.098fe9754d0b0e6492c0718b37e3d94c.gif

Contrary to popular belief, Michelle was somewhat over as a face when she debuted as a physical trainer and was lovin' lyfe. From the Diva Search related girls who debuted on Smackdown in 2004 (Amy, Joy, Lauren, Rochelle), Michelle served longevity and was able to craft her own unique spot in Diva History. Since this is 2010-2019 focused, Michelle's time within Laycool takes the spotlight as they displayed their humorous friendship with goofy comedy and memorable matches. Looking back on her career, she was definitely a good wrestler who could have been great without WWE's restraints.

6 people like this

5 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

she should have vaccinated her children.

Wrong "Michelle".

Image result for michelle mccool evolution gif

6 people like this

The GODlotte slander can end now ty x

6cdVsBv.gif

3 people like this

Both Kaitlyn and Michelle annoy me, but Michelle has been away longer so the wound has healed. My vote is for her.

6cdVsBv.gif

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Both Kaitlyn and Michelle annoy me, but Michelle has been away longer so the wound has healed. My vote is for her.

6cdVsBv.gif

those aren't the only options

6cdVsBv.gif

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Gavin said:

those aren't the only options

6cdVsBv.gif

Vote for them then.

6cdVsBv.gif

2 people like this

Voting closes at 9PM and maybe I’ll throw the next round up, too

6cdVsBv.gif

6 people like this

Just now, Jeigz said:

6cdVsBv.gif

Please do. I have time tonight.

6cdVsBv.gif

5 people like this

In my opinion, I think Kaitlyn definitely exceeded the others this decade *sighs*

She was the only woman to win NXT and took part in well-received matches that helped put it on the map as a developmental brand where the women are allowed to work. She had a memorable title win after a cute little feud. She played a part in digging the women out of the ashes after all the mainstays left in quick succession and was popular enough to be the second woman after AJ to get merch. Had one of the most memorable feuds and matches with AJ, not only of the decade, but all time, that definitely put the women back in the minds of smarks. I don't think she did anything massive impact wise, but I definitely feel like she defines this decade more than the others. Sure Michelle made her mark on the women, but a large part of the mark she made was due to her success, success which fell more in the previous decade. Literally the only thing she did this decade that's held up or had any substantial impact, I feel, is the tables match. By the time LayCool finished feuding with Mickie, it was just a string of meaningless stuff, to no fault of their own (well Michelle was void of charisma, so I guess that is kinda her fault).

6cdVsBv.gif

6 people like this

5 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

6cdVsBv.gif

Yes! Feed the messy b*tches.

6cdVsBv.gif

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

In my opinion, I think Kaitlyn definitely exceeded the others this decade *sighs*

She was the only woman to win NXT and took part in well-received matches that helped but it on the map as a developmental brand. She had a memorable title win after a cute little feud. She played a part in digging the women out of the ashes after all the mainstays left in quick succession and was popular enough to be the second woman after AJ to get merch. Had one of the most memorable feuds and matches with AJ, not only of the decade, but all time, that definitely put the women back in the minds of smarks. I don't think she did anything massive impact wise, but I definitely feel like she defines this decade more than the others. Sure Michelle made her mark on the women, but a large part of the mark she made was due to her success, success which fell more in the previous decade. Literally the only thing she did this decade that's held up or had any substantial impact, I feel, is the tables match. By the time LayCool finished feuding with Mickie, it was just a string of meaningless stuff, to no fault of their own (well Michelle was void of charisma, so I guess that is kinda her fault).

6cdVsBv.gif

Court adjourned! Send in the next case momentarily please.

I have a feeling it will be a doozy.

6cdVsBv.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Christon said:

I have a feeling it will be a doozy.

6cdVsBv.gif

y’all are gonna be screaming at one round, but I’m saving it for now!

6cdVsBv.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

y’all are gonna be screaming at one round, but I’m saving it for now!

6cdVsBv.gif

you know what, nevermind!

6cdVsBv.gif

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

She was the only woman to win NXT and took part in well-received matches that helped put it on the map as a developmental brand where the women are allowed to work. She had a memorable title win after a cute little feud. She played a part in digging the women out of the ashes after all the mainstays left in quick succession and was popular enough to be the second woman after AJ to get merch. Had one of the most memorable feuds and matches with AJ, not only of the decade, but all time, that definitely put the women back in the minds of smarks. I don't think she did anything massive impact wise, but I definitely feel like she defines this decade more than the others. Sure Michelle made her mark on the women, but a large part of the mark she made was due to her success, success which fell more in the previous decade. Literally the only thing she did this decade that's held up or had any substantial impact, I feel, is the tables match. By the time LayCool finished feuding with Mickie, it was just a string of meaningless stuff, to no fault of their own (well Michelle was void of charisma, so I guess that is kinda her fault).

6cdVsBv.gif

Whew! Some of these women really are going to fall short due to the deadline. In my defense, I made my choice prior to reading the OP.

6cdVsBv.gif

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

6cdVsBv.gif

She also came back for the MYC which adds to her legacy, if only she made it further there so it could've meant more? dskjdsk Crazy that I'm going to bat for somebody that I don't stan :dying: I wish The IIconics had a better women's tag reign. They could've been more viable as contenders this round had it meant something :brandon4: Ugh, this was not the round I wanteD 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Layout said:

She also came back for the MYC which adds to her legacy, if only she made it further there so it could've meant more? dskjdsk Crazy that I'm going to bat for somebody that I don't stan :dying: I wish The IIconics had a better women's tag reign. They could've been more viable as contenders this round had it meant something :brandon4: Ugh, this was not the round I wanteD 

!!!! at IIconics, I tried to mentally spin it in their favor, but it wasn't clicking :cooksie: 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

!!!! at IIconics, I tried to mentally spin it in their favor, but it wasn't clicking :cooksie: 

Since I didn't particularly like either Michelle or Kaitlyn I almost said fuck it and voted for IIconics. I knew that was clownery, though. :cooksie:

2 people like this

I'm going to vote for the IIconics because I am biased for being the first ever 'in program' lesbian representation wwe have done that isn't offensive as shit and that's something that could not have been accomplished before this decade. They forcibly willed those tag titles into existence so imma let them have this vote. They are also the first Aussie superstars not to be complete and utter flops
IIconics-WWE-WWE-Smackdown.jpg

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

They paid their dues off in NXT, and their debut was special, but when you look past that it's like :peyton:Jeigz should have made this game private so I could have been biased. Being in the public eye is forcing me to be fair :travis:

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Layout said:

Being in the public eye is forcing me to be fair :travis:

poor you

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I'm going to vote for the IIconics because I am biased for being the first ever 'in program' lesbian representation wwe have done that isn't offensive as shit and that's something that could not have been accomplished before this decade. They forcibly willed those tag titles into existence so imma let them have this vote. They are also the first Aussie superstars not to be complete and utter flops

.... the rotten tea is actually at the end, keep it.

3mb_cameronpaigeslap.gif

1 person likes this

we have a tie.

Therefore, the next person to vote who has not yet voted, please cast a vote either for Kaitlyn or The IIconics in order to break this tie. Feel free to rally your troops if you want to see one of these two advance!

8LJ1GlO.png   v.    Ysc3WsK.png

6 minutes ago, Layout said:

They paid their dues off in NXT, and their debut was special, but when you look past that it's like :peyton:Jeigz should have made this game private so I could have been biased. Being in the public eye is forcing me to be fair :travis:

and that's the way I wanted it, this is supposed to be fair and comprehensive!

asuka_gif.thumb.gif.abb490392e7a3bf6042c

2 people like this

@Rainbow Heart voting at the literal last second and causing a tie. Why are you so dramatic?

6 people like this

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

@Rainbow Heart voting at the literal last second and causing a tie. Why are you so dramatic?

Like Jeigz really wanted to make the additional posts.

Ready for someone to come in and vote IIconics because they are currently on TV (sometimes).